Iran Contra: CIA Drug and Arms Running

This is a huge red pill. The full scope of this affair is truly terrifying.

The Mena Connection: This documentary focuses mainly on the Clintons, but is heavily focused on their connection to Iran Contra. This is an important documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7gW7QwevFI

Behind The Iran Contra Affair: Another documentary I found on the subject.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIVbFhVYB64

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iqpbU
archive.is/FetDx
archive.is/LRuHp
planetebook.com/ebooks/1984.pdf
youtu.be/rk-ryvdWPgw
youtu.be/Fb5O00tIKZ4
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
ww2today.com/27th-june-1941-the-lietukis-garage-massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=N7cmDOnZVS0
youtube.com/watch?v=2lyIXjvlBzY
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2013/05/16/israeli-researcher-challenges-jewish-dna-links-to-israel-calls-those-who-disagree-nazi-sympathizers/#38da25e1db23
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are wasting your time with this. This board is full of juvenile idiots. The posters here have no interest in important matters.

There are some people around who havent heard about this stuff and want to know. It is rare, but I only learned by people doing what I am trying to do right now. It is the only way I can do my part and help right now.

I think its a good thing for people to know about this. All I was saying is that HERE it's pointless as this board is a haven for morons.

I know what you meant I am just venting, man. Didnt mean it towards you. This past week the shills have gotten worse. I am getting tired of it.

Oldfag here (late 30's) I can remember this shit from when I was a kid, if I remember correctly the (((congress+media))) just ended up hanging Oliver North out to dry then sweeping it under the rug. Gimmie a few to watch the videos, I may or may not have seen most of this before.

Yeah kinda an oldfag too (32). Pol is weird tonight. What the hell is happening?

>What the hell is happening?
I notice that those of us with real jobs tend to post before work, it's 5AM here, I have an hour and a half to do morning shit then head to work. When I get home I just have a few drinks and try to forget about all this shit, I only see the full force of the latest round of shills and kikes on weekends. I think that's the only reason I am somewhat sane.
Back on topic, both these vids would probably qualify as fake news and classified as Alex Jones tier by CNN etc standards these days. How times have changed.

Yeah man but come on they were funding the Contras to fight commies.

Oh no doubt. You can also tell that The Mena Connection was obviously made by someone with an axe to grind. I wish liberals could understand that Alex and people like him have a surprising amount of truth in what they say. They always need the approval of those they look up to. It is sickening. If only they could see the truth that things like Iran Contra, Franklin Scandal, The Finders Case, and others are just the tip of the ice berg.

Gary Webb was a true hero in exposing this

Continued from Previous threads:
#1 archive.is/iqpbU
#2 archive.is/FetDx

This thread is not for tinfoil conspiracy bull shit. This thread is not for sun worship and zionist illuminati pyramid schemes. This thread is for blatant and serious current issues that are underrated, or many people are blind to. This means no halohoax, no illuminati reptillian overboard shit. Germany in civil war (look it up), some shit hole country nobody's heard of just got bombed to shit, the US proxy invading another country: this is the material we need ITT. Please refrain from dopey personal bias or hate based info with no backing, and matters of opinion. That shit isn't redpill, it's your projection.

DO NOT hesitate to contribute, especially of you think "everyone knows about it" already. That's the shit we need ITT, if you don't know why read the name of the thread.

Yuri Benzmanov thread:
archive.is/LRuHp

planetebook.com/ebooks/1984.pdf
1984 is a very enlightening book, only read snippets myself. I'm out of town and reading it on the way back.

"Untold story of psychotropic drugging"
This was my first and biggest. youtu.be/rk-ryvdWPgw

Economic globalization documentary:
youtu.be/Fb5O00tIKZ4

Yuri Benzmenov on Subversion (yesterday's thread featured "Deception was my job", a little more personal context hit also a good watch):
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg

"Empire of Dust, China in Africa":
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Lietukis garage massacre:
ww2today.com/27th-june-1941-the-lietukis-garage-massacre

Sargent on subversive Muzzie movement:
youtube.com/watch?v=N7cmDOnZVS0

Roger Stone on Clinton:
youtube.com/watch?v=2lyIXjvlBzY

Human Biodiversity (race redpill):
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

German secret thought police:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Jews getting buttmad as the conditioning breaks:
forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2013/05/16/israeli-researcher-challenges-jewish-dna-links-to-israel-calls-those-who-disagree-nazi-sympathizers/#38da25e1db23

The only reason I had any idea about this is because one night I was watching an American Dad episode and they talked about it. I feel awful admitting that's what lead me to it. Thanks for all the links and info here OP.

It is terrifying, but not as terrifying as the fact that in continued to this day. Even fewer know about the Fast & Furious scandal and we're how many years out from that? That's okay though, it happened under a Democrat. Two swords of the same establishment blade, will we ever learn?

That Contra hearing touched upon REX 84 - now THAT is scary; being able to be rounded up and put in FEMA camps just for being against Reagan

I'm sorry what does the Einsatzgruppe have to do with the Iran/Contra affair?

Rex 84? going to look that shit up.

It is for continuity of government during civil unrest.

Yeah it's amazing how Watergate brought Nixon down but this did barely anything to Reagan
The power of the media

It's to hard to even compare the scandals really. Nixon did nothing wrong should be the new slogan of the interwebs

Yeah - in that Oliver Reed testimony vid; it touches upon the subject and you see them "we cant talk about that shit" blatently; making it all the more terrifying - to think, Hildebeast could have declared REX84, and null-and-voided the constitution. Dont believe me? Read into it; prepare to fear.
[Congressman Jack] Brooks: Colonel North, in your work at the N.S.C. were you not assigned, at one time, to work on plans for the continuity of government in the event of a major disaster?

Brendan Sullivan [North's counsel, agitatedly]: Mr. Chairman?

[Senator Daniel] Inouye: I believe that question touches upon a highly sensitive and classified area so may I request that you not touch upon that?

Brooks: I was particularly concerned, Mr. Chairman, because** I read in Miami papers, and several others, that there had been a plan developed, by that same agency, a contingency plan in the event of emergency, that would suspend the American constitution.** And I was deeply concerned about it and wondered if that was an area in which he had worked. I believe that it was and I wanted to get his confirmation.

Inouye: May I most respectfully request that that matter not be touched upon at this stage. If we wish to get into this, I'm certain arrangements can be made for an executive session.

ASDHASIUDH}AW
Motherfucking piece of shit - thats the 2nd time ive called Oliver North, Reed - fuck sake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Index (ADEX lists)

The Custodial Detention Index (CDI), or Custodial Detention List was formed in 1939–1941, in the frame of a program called variously the "Custodial Detention Program" or "Alien Enemy Control".

J. Edgar Hoover described it as having come from his resurrected General Intelligence Division in Washington. According to Hoover, it created large numbers of files on "individuals, groups, and organizations engaged in subversive activities", including espionage, and enabled the Bureau to immediately identify potential threats.[4] Congressmen Vito Marcantonio called it "terror by index cards". Senator George W. Norris complained as well.[4]

The Custodial Detention Index was a list of suspects and potential subversives, classified as "A", "B" and "C"; the ones classified as "A" were destined to be immediately arrested and interned at the outbreak of war. Category A were leaders of Axis-related organizations, category B were members deemed "less dangerous" and category C were sympathizers. The actual assignment of the categories was, however, based on the perceived individual commitment to the person's native country, rather than the actual potential to cause harm; leaders of cultural organizations could be classified as "A".

1/2

The program involved creation of individual dossiers from secretly obtained information, including unsubstantiated data and in some cases, even hearsay and unsolicited phone tips, and information acquired without judicial warrants by mail covers and interception of mail, wiretaps and covert searches. While the program targeted primarily Japanese, Italian, and German "enemy aliens", it also included some native-born American citizens. The program was run without Congress-approved legal authority, with no judicial oversight and outside of the official legal boundaries of the FBI. A person against which an accusation was made was investigated and eventually placed on the index; it was not removed until the person died. Getting on the list was easy; getting off of it was virtually impossible.[5]

According to the press releases at the beginning of the war, one of the purposes of the program was to demonstrate the diligence and vigilance of the government by following, arresting and isolating a previously identified group of people with allegedly documented sympathies for Axis powers and potential for espionage or fifth column activities.[6] The list was later used for Japanese American internment.

Attorney General Francis Biddle, when he found out about the Index, labeled it "dangerous, illegal" and ordered its end. However, J. Edgar Hoover simply renamed it the Security Index,[7] and told his people not to mention it.

Note: This is not to be confused with the actual Japanese internment and Roosevelt's Executive Order 9066; Although some say Hoover actually opposed those measures,[8] Hoover and the FBI created the list from which 110,000 people were interned, 70,000 of which were American born.

2/2

...That is terrifying. Interesting that AJ was talking about COG today. Damn, guys.

Oliver Reed is a badass actor, though!

Thanks for the info, user :-) I've heard about some of hoover's machinations.

Clearly - i cant forget him it seems XD

I honestly thought Hildebeast was going to win, and FEMA would go live-live, and there'd be so many of us rounded up.

But i know the feeling; the more i learn about our own governments - the more i realize; we're bullshitted constantly, and so dumb to alot of what the West has done, is doing, or would be prepared to do - if Rex 84 and Operation Northwood cant open peoples eyes to the possibilities, they're lost.

Most of the Northwoods files were also released back in the 90s

It was a false flag operation that was approved by several segments of the military and government but JFK shot it down
Civilizan and military targets in Florida and DC were gonna be attacked and the Cubans were gonna be blamed
It was all in writing and meticulously planned
Crazy shit