Today's the day, Hans

Today's the day, Hans.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oblF9EqE9RA
youtube.com/watch?v=j_wYihc37dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At last, the Alemanigates will belong to us.

Enjoy your garbage Brexit.

thank god

Goodbye Hans/Mehmet.

Cheers, lads. I'm happy I was here with you during the referendum to witness your revival.

triggering article 50 will surely trigger Hans

Do it for him lads

RULE BRITTANIA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oblF9EqE9RA

Make me proud, mum

good bye inbred yellow toothed fuckers no one will miss you. we are fine with our union alhamdulillah.

gratz to your first step to becoming irrelevant

I can actually feel the butthurt oozing from this picture. Enjoy paying for all the EU freeloaders and mandatory migrants; we're off.

This guy probably killed himself

It's been an honour shitposting with you gentlemen.

Bomber Harris dindu nuffin wrong.

Germoney absolutely BUTTMAD

Requesting a SmugNige to be sticked tomorrow.

Best ally? Best ally.

When you contribute basically nothing to the world over 500 years and then get BTFO 3 times in 100 years and flood your country with shitskins

Under rated post.

triggered limey fags lmao

>(((young people)))

Being mid-late twenties I'm centre ground if you like. Basically, what bullshit.

People who are young who wanted to remain have never done any manual labour or had to compete with the working class. Generally still in education and not enough like experience to have a valuable opinion.

Ironically the higher the amount of young Scots who wanted to stay in the EU the lower the amount of young Scots want to remain part of the UK
>Muh SNP independence

The only thing that's Triggered is Article 50.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_wYihc37dw

finally
I am proud of you anglo friends

Kek

Why are you so bothered with paying attention to this thread? Don't you have your wife's Syrian rapebaby son to go back to caring for?

This is an independent, non-EU cuck thread now.

Sir Patrick Moore was a kipper? Noice

>If remoaners spent as much time and effort on literally anything else that would enable the country to prosper