Tick Tock

The letter is on it's way Hans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/33-people-dead-from-alcohol-poisoning-after-drinking-bath-lotion-in-siberian-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOOD MORNING

replace the guinness and ra symbol you idiot

Britshish poople is shit. You are not great and you will never be great.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

That's class.

tick tock

be quiet ivan,or ill buy your wife

YOURE NOT LAUGHING NOW

you are just mad our ex colonies love us and we love them.

HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED

britannia
rule
the
waves

Wonderful day lads

Can one of ya cunts fill me in, what's old pommy sending sausage boys?

can the eternal anglos really cuck the krauts with no reprocussions or "muh sanctions" ?

Pay EU fee now!

Lemme level with you guys. I really hate the British. You are the absolute subhuman scum of the Earth (pic related).

But if you kill the EU and stick it to Hans, all will be forgiven. Godspeed.

why is canada up there?

b-brexit will never actually happen

Enjoy your now 2nd world country :^)

The clock is ticking, Hans.

June 23rd/24th feels are coming back lads

The only EU fee we'll be paying is international aid to your 3rd world muslim shithole

as long as there is a kraut with imperialistic ambition in his heart,there will be an eternal anglo to thrwart him

no 1 nation will ever control europe,its our job to ensure all states are free

what is this you guys talk about these last days?
what's happening now? new brexit?

He's not living in Germany though

So it begins merkel on suicide watch

But you are already one :^)

Article 50 has officially been triggered. Meaning that there's no stopping the Brexit train, it's happening for real.

p a y d e n b t s g e r m o n i e

We can live with a worse economy. The EU cannot live without our money.

>no 1 nation will ever control europe,its our job to ensure all states are free
He said as the anglo empire was reestablishing itself. Im onto you Nigel!

ok, I already thought it was a done deal, when it happened last june

What's the matter with Brexit and Germany? The EU was in its inception a French idea, for the longest time dominated first by France and then GB and France together. Germany wasn't even a souvereign nation for the longest time of its existence. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Man i had no idea. Do you think the Sharia Paki patrol thing can be turned back though? I mean the UK beeing loose from europe is a victory but your island is still rotten to the core with that disease, sadly.

> I already thought it was a done deal

The Referendum was non-binding, meaning the Parliament could've ignored it completely legally and there was a danger of that happening. But as you can see, nothing came of it.

mate,that was under labour and the backlash was massive infact it fueled brexit and we have kept labour out of power for 2 terms now!

1 term is 5 years,in in 2020 they wont win either

labour are dying

we caught the members of the gang,jailed them,some of them have been attacked in jail some are gonna get deported also

it was labours softness that did that,the people did not know

when we found out we hit the roof with rage,we didnt do a sweden and roll over.

their pain was not in vain.

also why the hate? i have a fondness for your country lol i feel bad for you guys,you have always been sandwiched between the USSR,nazis,ottomans and took the brunt of any invasion into europe

i just want you to know i like you :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

What's got your vodka and piss staind pants in a twist

FUNNY ISNT IT

Germany pretty much controls the EU m8, that's why they're so mad about us leaving your (((fourth reich)))

we dont molest europe though lol

we civilize savages

we raise up cannibals into men

Things won't be easy, but we're going to be better off than the rest of Western Europe. The tide in this country has turned.

Nobody loves you Britshit

We will pay when you pay nato debt hanz

>tfw we started the -exit meme but the brits got out instead

I prefer pissing in Britfucks snouts

Im greek and I dont pay no stinkin denbts

2 hours Fritz

You put Afrikaners in fuggin concentration camps

>Greece
>having any say in anything
COME ON, BRO.

>bongs thought they could fuck europe over with no consequences

say it with me: I N D E P E N D E N C E

oh they do ivan,there is entire countries applauding our return to the global stage

the support from americans,australians,new zealanders and canadians and even the hong kongers fills my heart with joy.

Sure hope so. Im sure hungary will be fine aswell though.

No matter how many memes with frogs you make your country won't become better than Gabon

All I want is for an actual Domino effect of leaving states. Fingers crossed that Spain uncucks itself eventually. I don't want to live in a EU superstate in which I'm a second class citizen. I'd rather be an independent second class citizen.

KEK VULT.

why the hate ivan? we used to be allies when we cucked germany together?

we dont want trouble with you that is the eu

can we not be mates and trade?

EU death rattle

and look at south africa now,and look at zimbabwae

south africa is much better off.

Haven't you got some bath oil to be drinking Ivan?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/33-people-dead-from-alcohol-poisoning-after-drinking-bath-lotion-in-siberian-city/

I don't hate you. I treat you like you deserve it.

majority of scots dont want to leave,the indyref and the polls back that up

even the petition to not call another was 4x the size of the we demand another indy ref lol and the resutls was mostly scotland

>Cuckland actually growing a spine and doing anything

no

Yes that was our one mistake, we let our ethnic Diaspora back home though why didn't you? They are being slaughtered.

Russia, no ;_;

Wont happen for the simple fact that jocks will have to pay for university and prescriptions not only that if they do leave their economy will tank because they cant use the £ and any money they created wouldn't be worth the paper its printed on

Hear hear!

Stay mad, Remaincucks

> tfw some shitty island demonstrates around humans
Lol you britties are so funny dwarves

you should seek frendship with us

trump has warmed to you,and so have we

would you want the sanctions to be lifted and trade? to not be demonized no more? the era of reds under the bed is over and my people today have no idea what the USSR even was

its time to move on.

So are ours.

Its on angloniggers.

Just because your grandfathers were russian soldiers doesn't mean you should use a Russian proxy Hans

I live my overly good life in germany and leave Sup Forums. This board turned into a huge joke, most like the german right wingers do every week again and again.

We will outlive you like we always did, even seperated for thousands of years - germany or german mentality will rise again and again.

Everything will be fine for us in the future, I don't worry.

Wow what is your problem dude

this tiny island once controlled the planet and BTFO of anyone that got in its way and now its son does it with much more prowess

you are just mad a tiny island did what your continent sized country could not

dominate the world!

No I shouldn't. Should I seek friendship with rats in my house. Of course not. Fuck off now

The day the brexit vote happened I blasted Rule Britannia in the office, got lots of buthurt looks from lefties and a few frogs.

Next step, strengthen the Commonwealth.

Daily reminder that:

>Scotland will be independent
>Labour will regain parliament
>UKIP won't win the European elections
>Britain will never leave the EU
>Donald Trump will never get the Republican nomination
>Donald Trump will lose the election

Thank you for your time.

I called your island shitty, not tiny.
> britsuckers are illiterate

you will,all will bend the knee

your soviet era nukes cannot put food on the table after all.

And the moment german mentality rises again we'll be waiting to smack it back down. Forever and always

I wipe my shit with your flag you know

i just spent 400 quid on a graphics card and didnt even miss it

whats that in rubles? a years wage?

>Things that definitely won't happen
Thanks for the input Muhammad.

>polls show support for independence is even lower than it was before the Brexit vote

May just said no referendum until the 2020s regardless. The SNP are little shouty civic nationalists who will never get tired of losing.

Thank you for buying British

DELETE THIS

its fine ivan,i hear in communist countries they dont have toilet paper lol

Smack it down with what? Throwing niggers and pakis at us?

You can't even bite us with your bad teeth, dreckiger Inselaffe.

You are just getting cross-generational flashbacks to when brave little Estonia autistically found the Soviet / Nazi ally document that the Soviets denied existed leading to Estonia being able to leave the USSR and bringing the whole damn rotten thing down.

>>Scotland will be independent
>>Labour will regain parliament

These are mutually exclusive.

So you waste money buying a flag to clean your shit your a special kind of retard

Man this made me sad for Russia. Im not sure if I can even call myself a burger now.