If you're not working in IT you are not the master race

If you're not working in IT you are not the master race.

I can live with that.

>pajeets living in Germany

>Germany
>IT
Come back when you're relevant, kiddo.

Everyone, who is working, is working in it. Depending on what the pronoun "it" refers to.

>browsing Sup Forums
>working in IT
>unironically uses the term master race

Let me guess, being a virgin, having a neckbeard and social anxiety are also on your resume?

Bernd, geh mal raus, ist gutes Wetter.

IT guys are some of the most hateful tards. Just so constantly upset that they can't dev.

>virgin
no
>neackbeard
no, nicely trimmed
>social anxiety
nah

You're wrong. I'm a normie by Sup Forums standards. I'm still a massive nerd though.

Does signal processing count as IT?

If you're lending money to goyim you are not the master race.

triplets of truth. Fuck an op.

>here, clean up my shit Pajeet, and good luck deploying it. Might take you a lil while but you're on call right? Wouldnt want to have to send you back to Bangalore now would we :^)

So much truth the gets trickled down.

no, it counts as being a superior EE

Tfw at an impasse in life
Tfw need to go to school and get a big boy job
Tfw not sure what to do, considered law (where my talents lie but don't have the focus probably) economics (could never into maths as a lad), lib arts fields like journalism (oversaturated by retards) and IT associates degree (don't know anything about computers, would probably not enjoy, but would be easiest)
Tfw this is the same fucking problem I had 5 years ago
/blog

Just kill yourself.

Don't be mean you drunk fucking commie

I am not being mean, I am just telling it how it is.
You are a failure and you will still be a failure in 20 years.
You might have heard stories about people going from rags to riches, but all these people had in common one thing - a spine. You clearly do not have one.
Might as well end it all right now.

What the fuck is wrong with you people desu

"IT" is a huge bubble.
Every idiot is talking about BI, big data, cloud, IoT, Industrie 4.0. Companies are wasting money on things they don't understand and need. Companies consulting other companies with bullshit they themselves don't fully understand.
I've seen countless companies offering services and software for bullshit you can do with Excel, but they sell it as something revolutionary.

such is Russian way.

>If you're not working in IT you are not the master race.
good luck programming yourself sandwich

Why big data?

>browsing Sup Forums
>working in IT
>quite perfect life
>tfw no gf

What do you mean why big data?
In most cases there is no need to collect huge data sets and waste money and time to deal with it.
You are creating a lot of noise. But nobody tells you this because all the consulting and IT companies want you as a customer.

>not working in financial consultancy
>in any way, shape or form a master race
Have fun living on pocket change, Hans. I earned two houses last year.

>software for bullshit you can do with Excel
Apparently you are so immersed in the subject you should be able to tell me about Excel's row limitations?

He isn't wrong though. There are many companies selling excel pie charts as 'data science' to sucker clients.

Sure, but there's a lot of use cases to use something better than shitty Excel.

Wrong. The master race collectively works all jobs necessary to uphold society. The Pajeet thought medicine is the job of the master race. Now they have to plumbers.

Yes, obviously, but that is what meant with his post I think. 'Oh look, our """"data science"""" department determined that 14% of your sales are from China. That'll be €10000.

Compare it to the Dotcom situation and it's clear as day. Obviously there are legit data science companies just like there were legit Internet companies in 2000, but there are also useless shits taking advantage of the slipstream who offer no real value. This is a bubble almost by definition.