Why is America allowed to police the world as if they own it? How can we stop them?

Why is America allowed to police the world as if they own it? How can we stop them?

Would you rather Chinese hegemony in place of an American one?

coz you cant keep north korea in check yourself

>He says posting from a country that literally only exists because of a US led Police Action

Why do you always post that girl in your posts, korea man?

Might makes right.

Tell us about the 8 goddess cult.

Might makes rigth

You can't you time waste shill.

we don't

White girls love the big korean cock.

America is allowed to do whatever the FUCK they want to do and I cannot wait to leave your fucking country, Worst Korea

your women all look like shit and your cities are filled with trash all over the fucking place

Tell me about the feminists there and the 8 goddess cults

I don't know how but i know that your country that is afraid of North Korea won't be able to do much about it

What is your deal with this chick, jesus christ, every fucking day you just shitpost this

shut the fuck up criminal

I fucked that girl, her name starts with a C

The answer is really simple:

They won WW1 AND WW2 AND the Cold war and thus they are the only superpower left.

They basically rule the earth.

Just think about this: An ancient former superpower like Russia has to justify actions against Ukraine, their ancient and Russian-speaking territory, like a little fucking child to some guys who live 1 fucking Ocean away.

100 years ago any power would have fucking laughed if someone told them they can't grab 1 tiny piece of land. Russia isn't laughing. They are constantly reassuring America that they respect America and that didn't grab the land for the lulz, but they basically had no choice or else they would have lost strategic ports to the sea.

That tells you just have fucking powerful America is.

kek /thread

reported, ciara isn't even 17 yet

They always get mad whenever the Superpower tried to be nice. Never, thanks for not imposing unfair taxes world wide Great military superpower that defends my country for $0< after cost of long distance mobilization is accounted for.

Were it Russia or China you would be starving and forced to produce goods for pennies and dimes. JUST BE FUCKING HAPPY YOU EXIST IN THE FIRST WORLD FOR ONCE THANKS TO THE INTERVENTIONS UNITED STATES

>How can we stop them?
you dont

because as the last remaining super power we own the world and you are all our subjects.

Op BTFO

you physically owe US soldiers that died on your fucking peninsula, your life. fucking Koreans you are as effeminate and arrogant as your women.

I think that the Beloved Icelandic singer/songwriter Bjork put it best when she said words essentially to the effect of

> the most irritating thing about Americans is that they march all over the face of the Earth acting like they own the entire planet. What makes it even worse is that it's a constant reminder that they actually do.

mummy

Somebody prep OP for surgery. His ass was just ravaged by a zergling.

Nah you only rule Europeans, because you defeated them, and Africans/Asians because they have no fucking militaries worthy of the name.

You however don't rule real countries like Russia and China.

>ONE (1)
>N
>E
>(1)

You mean to say someone who is both a Scandinavian pop singer AND a professional 50 year old toddler has misled me?

Don't make me come down there gook.

> the shirt Homer was wearing on the beaches of Rio

They aren't. The unipolarist, globalist, amer*KKKan exceptionalist pipe dream is already dead. Only the crooked kleptocratic "elites" of USA and EU(SSR) still cling to this madness. Holy Russia has foiled the anglozionist aggressions in the Ukraine and in Syria, and this is only the beginning. As the "United States of Terrorism and Imperialism" crumble under their own weight of racial tensions and unsustainable economic policies, the anti-imperialist powers like Russia, China and Iran grow in strength and influence, and will become increasingly assertive on the international stage as the dominance of the zio-empire wanes.

The liberast-satanic cultists arrogantly proclaimed the "end of history" when the Soviet Union fell. Instead, the disappearance of the communist world power will be followed by the collapse of the western empire as well, and the world will finally achieve true freedom from the oppression of messianic egalitarian utopianism.

Stop accepting their aid and money.

There, they now don't give a fuck about you.

>allowed
>as if
Really makes you think.

>allowed to police the world
nah Park-Ching-Chong, only those helpless satellite countries that USA created

you fucking pussy ass faggot piece of shit. stop shilling that ugly thing around, and accept the fact that the world needs america. your country is a shithole. get ready for it bitch

Came here to post this

Sup Forums can never seem to decide if it's us or you guys who run the world or some combination of the two

Probably American Jews then

We don't have to stop them, they are dismantling themselves.

Your fellow Worst Korean just made the opposite complaint here >

In the end they're just pissed off that it isn't to them

It's American neocons and neolibs who ruin the world, both are jewish.

If american colonies worked out(as in killed the natives and instilled actual colonies) in the 1800s a lot of latin america would have been better off.

Are you excited for the HD starcraft remake OP?

YOU'RE THEY'RE ALLY, U MORON
U DONT STOP THEM, U SAY,
>GO USA, GO!

EU army. they would use their ships to bring 3rd worlders into europe instead of bombing their countries. world needs a merkelreich.

did that ciara peeing video ever surface?

pol 2016

>AMERICAN EMPIRE = NATO=ZIONISM HURR DURR SUPPORT ASSAD

pol 2017

>AMERICA FUCK YEAH, BASED NATO AND ISRAEL ARE THE SAFEGUARDS OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY AGAINST THE CH*NESE AND M*SLIMS

babbys first election, we rule the empire now

Stop this
Sup Forums is not a hivemind or echo chamber
we all have different opinions
we're not reddit

Matter of fact is that Sup Forums flip flopped but cognitive dissonance levels are so high this place is a fucking mess.

Why does her face always look like shit?

She did drugs. I remember some user sayig that she died lately.

Also, the korean elizaposter spotted.

>How can we stop them?
Get a better military than them

>protip...

>Why is America allowed to police the world
We weren't "allowed", Europe practically begged us to handle all world affairs after they went on two, pointless world wars.

>as if they own it
implying

>Tfw MacArthur was right
we should have nuked those dirty fucking chinks off the goddamn planet

To say America rules the world would imply the American voter does.
We don't. You see them trying to destroy trump and drive a wedge between us and Russia.
America is just the largest tool in the globalists toolbox.

we could if we honestly wanted to, you're delusional if you think China wouldn't implode the second we stopped being their sugar daddy

>Sup Forums is one person
fucking autistic finns

You ungrateful little shit..Were it not for America you would be living in absolute squalor...being ruled over by a sawed off little monkey.

She didn't die, but she is/was a heroin addict. Her dad is actually suing Sup Forums because of the incessant orbiters like the gook who keeps starting threads with her picture.

Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to a UN invasion of my country at this point. We have to remove Trump. I'd side with the blue helmets against the deplorables. Get rid of Trump, Bannon, and Tillerson. No more world police.

Bannon wants war.

who is this semen demon

Not that guy, but everyone i have spoken to has never heard about the 8 goddess cult

Although everyone that i did ask did say choi was into shamanism. Over here, people shell out massive amounts of money for shamans to get into contact with ancestors and gain their blessings.

And as for feminists, i havent met any that repulsed me as much as the ones back in San Francisco.
Feminists over here are more like golddiggers. Or just upiddy sexy psycho bitches.

Nothing like those fat bowl cut pigs back home.

But i do think there is a massive agenda to keep alcohol and tobacco sales up by banning weed.

Such a waste. I'm sure weed would do so much good in this country. As koreans look towards pharmecueticals as the only option for anything health related.