Is the no-screen life a healthy life ?

No TV
No computer
No smartphone
No ipads and shit

give your brain some rest, Sup Forums
you can cure your ADHD naturally

its too hard

I'm married with a career and I'm healthy. That being said, I browse Sup Forums for news and habbenings. The final redpill is that we are the normies.

I'll go back to pretending to be an autistic nerd virgin in /ptg/ now

>pretending

Well I have a smartphone just in case I need gps or internet. That's it. Unfortunately my job is starting at a computer all day so not sure if it's going to help.

>No TV
>No smartphone
>No ipads and shit

always

>No computer

never REEEE

>never REEEE

but thats the root of our problems

i lived for 1+ year without any tech, did not really miss it. because i was working every day i guess.

at least i know that i can live without it

work then

Sauce on the druid plox

user no

Titiana Cowe

Kek

Angie varona

druid as in a celtic magician?

I only use my computer now to check this place for news mostly. I could easily give that up. I don't watch TV. I don't have any tablets or laptops. Smartphone would be a little difficult because I use it to listen to music all the time, but besides that I occasionally throw something on Netflix as I'm falling asleep at night. I could do it pretty easily.

the choice is simple

no screen - gradually become a dumb normie

screen - find out how far the rabbit hole goes and become alienated from 90% of the population

>The final redpill is that we are the normies.
That's deep

So if you nave No TV, PC, SmartPhone or ipad....how the fuck are you postin?

telepathy

>he doesn't manipulate meme currents by hand to send messages cross-dimensionally

So you don't know what normies do every second with their phones?

>having those proportions
Niiiiice.

But to the point, no user, I cannot go without. Work bombards me with email and if I am on call I must have a phone. However, minimal-screen is a healthier life, and I should be trying it.

10/10 would innervate

>shutting it down softly
Nice try alphabet soup

Do young people even watch tv anymore? I'm 30 and i haven't been watching tv for probably more than 10 years now, it just can't compete with the internet

Maybe

>no computer
Then you will need to have the media telling you what is right and what is wrong.

>no TV
Passable. TV is a cancer and every positive point and be surpassed by a computer in this day and age.

>no smartphone
Passable, but even in work you need some sort of smartphone or tablet these days. I, myself, work as a freelancer and most of my contracts were received by phone, some by whatsapp

>no ipads and shit
Doable.

>No TV
ok
>no Apple products
ok
>no smartphone or PC
nah

>no smartphone or PC
>nah

why