awoo

Awooga!

recycle when this thread hits bump limit

w-where is everyone?

Sup Forums is fucking dead today

Shill thread

go here

Everyone is in the chicago thread.

Lmao another split , you fucking drumpf niggers can't get anything right! You truly are retarded

>liberal acquaintance ranting about Trump being a Russian puppet
>question him on his knowledge of Russia
>he didn't know what the Kremlin was
>he unironically thought that Putin was a czar
>he thought Crimea was the name of a Russian politician
>he couldn't even give a general explanation of what a sanction is but he was mad as hell that he thought Trump was going to get rid of them
>he believed the reason sanctions were levied against Russia is because Putin was murdering gays and muslims and hacking the US election

I kind of wish I had a world map so I could've checked if he could even point to Russia...

what did you mean by this ???

AWOOS REPORT IN

MUH HEALTH CARE

PREACH IT MIKA

GET BERNIE ON TO TALK ABOUT HEALTHCARE

MUH BEST FRIEND DEAD CANCER

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAYYY

DEY WAS QUANGS

YAAAASSSSSSSSSS

shut up mika no one FUCKING cares

When will you shillfags learn...there was never a 'd', it used to be "Trumpf" a couple generations ago.
>sounds more like Triumph, which is pretty dope

>dropping in "nigger" to try (and fail) to blend in
You know the drill now: (pic)

sorry mika cancer money is going towards the wall now

THE TOP 1 PAHCENT WILL PAY

HAHAHAHHAAH

>liberals
>caring about facts or sources

If funny politics man had said that Trump's name used to be Gaylord, the'd all be calling Trump Gaylord and making homophobic jokes from behind their wall of cognitive dissonance.

Remember, this is an awoo free thread.

Nobody has ever come up with a reason why the federal government in DC should make one plan for 50 states rather than each state have a plan that best fits their needs

word on da street is ya'll posting in a shill thread

youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls

at least post the better photos

>Arizona
>California
>Colorado
>Connecticut
>Florida
>Georgia
>Illinois
>Iowa
>Kansas
>Kentucky
>Louisiana
>Maine
>Maryland
>Massachusetts
>Minnesota
>Nebraska
>Nevada
>New Jersey
>New Mexico
>New York
>North Dakota
>Oregon
>Pennsylvania
>Rhode Island
>Texas
>Virginia
>Washington
>Wisconsin

28 states.

28 states are declared "sanctuary states" or allow the existence of sanctuary counties/cities.

Trump needs to make an ultimatum - any state which refuses to comply, in full, with federal law will be declared to be in an active state of rebellion. Their state governments will be stripped of all power and placed under the direct control of Congress until temporary governments can be created, and the Senate will strike the names of their representatives from the Senate roll.

10th Amendment

>damage control
Dildo waving faggots have been spelling his name that way since early 2016 and you think that now we're suddenly going to see it as a critical threat?
It's just extremely cringe-inducing...like when you're talking with your friends and then some 13 year old beta normie walks in and makes fart noises at us, followed by a "HAHAAHAH U JUST GOT TROLED LOL *le trolfac*", and you and your friends are just frozen in cringe as you silently wait for the annoying faggot to go away so you can go back to your discussion.
Pic unrelated.

Stop replying to the Syrian.

She's going to be fat in a decade

>flag

I'm not sure you're following

DEFEND THIS DRUMPFKINS

youtube.com/watch?v=prgNmVm382U

trump loves to bully reince

>During the Republican primary, Priebus, 45, often remarked to colleagues that he spoke with Trump more than any of the other 17 GOP candidates. The president likes to make good-natured digs at Priebus in public remarks, joking about his "crazy name" and telling a meeting of auto industry executives that his chief of staff might end up running a car company someday.

>For laughs, Trump will sometimes recount a tense exchange with Priebus at one of the campaign's lowest moments: the release of a video in which Trump is heard making predatory comments about women. During an emergency campaign meeting, Priebus told Trump he should either drop out of the race or risk dragging down Republican candidates across the country.

>defend thing stupid teens you never met did.

no u

>its about illegal immigration
>they'll say we're a nation of immigrants and then show black and white footage of people getting off a boat

my fucking sides

Yes, because the resulting costs due to the choas surely won't out weight the cost of having Illegals in the city.
If Trump decides to threaten cities in this way, he won't last till 2024. I believe Sup Forums is underestimating the potential retaliation.

The cost of allowing states to pick and choose which federal laws they follow is the integrity of the union itself. There's literally 0 difference between this and a state refusing to pay taxes.

Awoo~

God I'm so fucking mad. Today I wore my fucking awesome Pepe shirt to school and I overheard some faggot Hillary voting "male" feminist cuck talking about how God Emperor's wall is stupid. I noticed he was doing this in front of a gorgeous white blondie. She was so cute, it seemed really apparent that it was time to show my stuff and make her my Aryan Goddess. Perfect time to cuck a pathetic snowflake beta boy, right?

Anyway I go up to the triggered beta pussy and start calling him a cuck, telling him how triggered he is, talking about how God Emperor will be president for eight years whether he likes it or not. I thought this was the part where she recognizes how alpha I am and gives me her number right in front of the pathetic cuck betamale, but no!

She just smirked at me, then her and the limp-wristed cuck walked off laughing. She wasn't even impressed at all when I told her I want to #MAGA! Women today are being brainwashed! Thanks to (((them))) always portraying Tyrones and wimpy effeminate emotionally weak hipsters as ideal men, women are betraying Aryans such as myself.

If this keeps up, whites are just going to be a race of fat cucks with purple hair and 50 genders, leading the way for Tyrone, Ahmed, Pedro, and Schlomo to take us all over. I'm unbelievably FUCKING angry, I feel just like that rare Pepe with the gun and a red filter over it. Any advice for getting my revenge on that dumb leftist cuck?

Wrong. Civil disobedience is one the most American things you can do.

Only the cities will suffer and they already vote Democratic you dip.

You need to brush up on your English, Common Core.

MEGA
Make
English
Great
Again

Is the site working?
Or is it over....

Falling for the mustache jew

MIKA IS RIGHT DRUMPF IS BAD

Oh really Satan?

WUH OH

STOP POSTING IN THE SHILL THREAD WITH "1 post by this ID" OP

REAL THREAD HERE

Seriously the fuck is going on? It's completely dead here

You are correct that in the short term the chaos will cost more than allowing illegals in cities, but in the long term it's much cheaper as the risk of a chimpout decreases and less welfare needs to be spent.