Brit/pol/ - get a fucking job edition

>"Marine A" gets seven years in prison for taliban killing, will be released in weeks because of time already served.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39417239

>John Lydon supports Brexi and (((Trump)))
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4353468/Punk-legend-John-Lydon-backs-Brexit-Trump.html

>Man plows into crowd, jumps out with knives. Not a terror attack says garbled Met
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349694/Four-pedestrians-left-injured-man-drives-them.html

>Man goes on 72 hour crack binge, plows into pedestrians, acted alone. A terror attack of unprecedented proportions, candlelit vigil
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/600062/London-attack-Khalid-Masood-crack-cocaine-party-animal-prostitutes

>Government still pushing to BAN end-to-end encryption, against tech companies wishes
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/27/downing-street-amber-rudd-authorities-access-encrypted-messages-whatsapp-terrorism

>(((Boris))): (((Google))), (((FB))) and Twitter's LACK of censorship is "disgusting"
itv.com/news/2017-03-26/boris-johnson-criticises-disgusting-failure-by-online-companies-to-tackle-extremist-material/

>No agreement in Stormont between DUP & Sinn Fein. No appetite for election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39401488

>Brexit will unite us: Theresa May ahead of divisive talks with irridentist Scotland
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4351452/Theresa-May-vows-build-united-nation-Brexit.html

>Hundreds of Brexit Negotiation Jobs ‘Still Not Filled’ Just Days Before Article 50 Triggered
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/hundreds-brexit-negotiation-jobs-still-not-filled-just-days-article-50-triggered/

AND THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS:

>Article 50: May signs letter that will trigger Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39422353

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/04/22/exclusive-john-lydon-talks-pil-punk-and-donald-trump-5795582/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4359556/World-War-II-veteran-comes-transgender-90.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4358710/Up-12-activists-break-security-Stansted.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KARENPOSTING IS BACK!

Reminder that The Neil will be interviewing May at 7pm on BBC1

>tfw you spend the whole day in the pub with Nige celebrating the triggering of Article 50
>you both stumble towards the taxi rank, rather worse for wear
>back to Nige's for more beer
>he's regaling you in the back of the black cab with the details of Woolf getting knocked out
>you arrive at his London flat
>bursting for a piss, you head to the toilet first
>unbutton your fly about to urinate and you realise Nigel is standing in the doorway
>"Nige, what are you..."
>he bounds across the room in two steps and suddenly his tongue is in your mouth,tasting of bitter and roll-ups
>he pulls away and cackles loudly
>you recoil in stunned silence
>he drops to his knees in front of you
>"Here we go old boy, HERE WE GO" and like that, your penis is in his mouth, your heterosexuality gone
>involuntarily you start pissing
>you look on, horrified, as your yellow urine floods Nige's mouth, spilling from the sides and splashing onto the expensively tiled floor
>he pulls away for a moment, the piss soaking his tie knot and lapels
>"Do you know, I'm so greedy for piss..."
>he opens his mouth again and engulfs your still urinating member
>you start to cry
>he speaks, looking up at you, your penis still in his mouth
>"You're not laughing now, are you?

3rd for Esther McVeys pissflaps

who won?

>tfw comfy unsupervised office job with plenty of time to shitpost and iplayer Daily Politics
Joke's on you OP

>nigel cucks the EU.jpg

Lads, how do you argue with people who say we should stay in the EU because it allows for more white immigration and coming out will lead to more non-white immigration?

Damn, i forgot about that QT brexit after thing

what was it like ? a shitshow? or based.

BREXIT+++

DELET

stuck together.

>Looks like Neil is warming up on these noobs for tonight's fight
He's out for blood

>Aberdeen
>implying you wont need an EU visa to go there

you say thats the fault of the government and to not vote tory at the general election

Because leaving the EU means that brown paki rapefugees under Mummy Merkel's policies will be right at the back of the queue, as well as the talentless slavs.

We need quality immigration, not necessarily white immigration.

GET HYPE

I bet that dog voted leave

>scotland
>being able to organize such a system

HAHAHAHA PADDY ASHDOWN GET FUCKED

Recommend cities outside of London, lads.

What's Manchester like?

That feel when made redundant and my last payday is 20th April.

What happens once the rapefugees get EU passports?

>get a fucking job edition
Had to leave the country to do that desu.

What do you do in America?

>B-but the point is Andrew.

You say that ethnic genocide via poles is no different to ethnic genocide via arabs

We don't want any immigration, we want our country to be majority English/Welsh/Scottish/Irish, not Polish/Bulgarian/Romanian/Latvian

The concept of 'Whiteness' is an American invention stemming from the sad fact that everyone here is a fucking mutt.

The reality is that unless they are English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish, they don't belong anywhere near the British Isles. At best they should have residency but not full citizenship with voting rights.

Don't get too comfortable with the idea that Johnny Rotten is /ourguy/, lads. Just last year he said Brexit was horrible and that Trump supporters were a hateful and ignorant minority:

metro.co.uk/2016/04/22/exclusive-john-lydon-talks-pil-punk-and-donald-trump-5795582/

I think he just says whatever he thinks will please people on the spot.

>feels like a dream
>daily politics on
>about to trigger A. 50

Comfy times lads

Culturally enrich them with my Anglo seed.

>Live near best city to find a job.
>Still NEET

near Cambridge and in Cambridge is a huge difference

>45 MINUTES

Manchester is a bit gay 2bh because it isn't a Port city and don't have any good ships and stuff

Liverpool is better, it's where the queen was born

i guess everyone else forgot about it too lel

>'My whole life has been a lie': World War II veteran comes out as transgender at the age of NINETY (and says she knew she was female at the age of three)

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4359556/World-War-II-veteran-comes-transgender-90.html

>Patricia Davies has opened up about living as a transgender woman at 90
>The brave pensioner, from Leicestershire, says she couldn't 'live a lie' anymore
>She stayed in the closet for fear of being forced to have electric shock treatment
>After losing her wife of 63 years, Patricia decided to start living as her true self
>She now wears women's clothes and takes the female hormone oestrogen

Does anyone have the full video of David Starkey telling Nick Robinson to shut up before going on to compare the EU to Rome and May to Henry VIII?

...Anonymous (ID: pg7GmY6C)
03/29/17(Wed)11:45:00 No.118772813
Anyone just watch BBC news with those booty blasted Bristolians saying the referendum based on lies because we were told we were gonna stay in the single market

So when will the BBC fire Andrew Neil? He always instantly jumps on Remainians and calls out their bullshit when they try to rewrite history and spin garbage. Paddy Ashdown is getting completely btfo right now on Daily Politics.

what part of leicestershire?

Nobody is safe

Neil's their new Paxo
They can't touch him atm

>to Henry VIII
Every fucking time

Neil BTFOs everyone. He's pretty fair.

that's the entire reason my dad votes against Scottish independence.

>"new paperwork? fuck that!"

I want a cock inside me lads
I want to wrap my legs around a strong man while he pounds me and makes me squeal

can someone post the stir last night's haggis pic?

>tfw too intelligent to be an MP or run the country

why are the best people just commentators whilst parliment gets filled with literal retards

>bbc employs token alpha (paxman, clarkson, neil)
>mystified why population likes them and they crush leftists in debates

Please stay in Scotland.

are you a gril or a passable trap?

Naked cuddles are the best, the feeling of two penises touching is so nice

>...A..A..Andrew
>...A..A..Andrew
>...E..E..Extreme
>...E..E..Extreme

PADDY GET FUCKED

>Flights are delayed as a dozen activists break through security at Stansted Airport and chain themselves together on runway to stop failed asylum seekers being deported

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4358710/Up-12-activists-break-security-Stansted.html

>The left-wing protesters were part of three groups including End Deportations
>The runway was closed at about 10pm resulting in eight flights being diverted
>Activists were trying to stop 100 immigrants going back to Nigeria and Ghana

>The protesters were part of three groups called End Deportations, Lesbians and Gays Support the Migrants and Plane Stupid.

>'People are being rounded up in the middle of the night based on their perceived nationality, forced on to planes in undisclosed locations and strapped down in their seats with no one witnessing the violence they're facing.

>'Do we really want to live in the sort of society where these violent and secretive mass deportations are being normalised?'

>It costs the UK taxpayer at least an average of £12,000 per year to house someone seeking asylum.

>chinks
>human

Omg how did you know

Trap

How does a literal SBS officer be an actual cuckold?

post you willy love or i'll cancel Brexit

yeah, but the BBC isn't

There was a tranny called Ailsa on The Chase yesterday. Twitter went bananas. Try #thechase if you want a laugh.

but frogs are?

What the fuck man. Kill yourself.

Paddy does realise that the EU carries disadvantages as well advantages right? The idea is to get as much good stuff as we can and then use the new found freedom to supplement and eventually grow.

Can't you just land on them? These fucking traitors need to pay.

What the fuck makes people do shit like this?

I will sort you out ;)

Did I hurt your little feelings?
Guess you've got to pack up with all your frog buddies and go back to

get a good deal!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This whiny Numale from the SNP again
FUCK OFFFF

He lost his other arm fighting a big frog.

I wonder if that's actually tasty.

Sup Forums here, fuck all you cunts. Today is the first day on our path to disastor. You fucking uneducated neet fucks have ruined the future of our country, less jobs, less economical growth, less public funding, more police state control all because you were scared of a fucking person with a different colour skin or different language. Fucking pathetic.

Kek what a poof

m
a
n
c
h
i
l
d

>our country
>changing the demographics
Fuck off back to your shitty games, kid.

Stop resisting, Eurocucks

>We'll see what happens

>path to disastor. You fucking uneducated neet fucks

>disastor

wew
e
w

lad

Almost time

35 minutes Hans, get ready we're going in dry

SCUT-LUND!

I'm so proud im a faggot

>Sup Forums here
stopped reading there
go back to complaining about feminism in your bleep bloop gaems

Nice numbers lad, i'll suck your willy

>they didn't vote to leave the single market

Bore off, pantsdown.

>the first day on our path to disastor
Finally, let's get it over with.

Morning Władysław. Be a dear and give the guest bathroom a good scrub, my dad was round yesterday and we had a curry.

And don't let me catch you playing that mario game again or I'll report you to the chicken washing factory for taking a second job.

>tfw Theresa is going to give a staid speech from behind the Despatch Box instead of screaming into the camera like Vince McMahon

OCCH AAYYEE THE NOOOO
SCOOOOOTTLANDD

It should have died in Normandy and have a man take its place in this world.

If you value wealth over liberty, I'd recommend you move to Germany.

I FUCKING WANT ONE

A ruined turbofan is worth 12 minced faggots.