Fuck you Sup Forums, you guys have ruined my life!

I could have had a loving girlfriend at the age of 17 (with a child included), but no... talks of racial purity had to come into mind.
For one fucking year this girl had a crush on me. For one fucking year this girl bragged on about having children with me. For one fucking year this girl shared posts on Facebook talking about "looking after her man".
One year later she is pregnant, and the father is nowhere to be found. FUCK YOU!

Huh? I frequent here and I still married an asian and will produce plenty of hapas. You do get to make up your own mind about life, you know.

Pro tip: Asians are as good as whites

And to top things off, I'm still a kissless, virgin at the age of 18.

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

Yeah but unlike your Asian girlfriend, this one was majority white. I'd say 70% with 30% maori in her. I still want my kids to look like me thoug, and this girl could've done that.

Sorry... *wife*.

I'm glad you don't have a child, you're dumber than rocks so it's better that you don't have a life depending on you. You should be relieved.

So what are you crying about? You made your choice, and now you are having a temper tantrum blaming Sup Forums?

Also, 100% asian > part maori, maoris are nigger tier

>Pro tip: Asians are as good as whites
History says otherwise lmao. Asians are as cruel as niggers and as deceptive as Jews.

Go find a nice white girl

>inb4 your kids become SUPREME GENTLEMEN and go crazy

No m8
YOU ruined your life

Sucked in cunt. You are a cuck

>putting stranger Nazi larper spergs over moist , loving , pussy
Kys

I made my choice because I was an arrogant teenager inflicted with propaganda. And Maori women aren't nigger-tier in most cases.

Only men are.

The first swede poster is right.
You have to use your own mind, when building you own life. If you've been influenced so much by an image board full of people you don't know, probably it's because some topics here have triggered your insecurities. Instead of blaming pol, you should work on yourself.

don't forget to pay those holocaust reparations

>maori
You should be thanking us, not bitching at us.

You dodged a bullet m8, if she couldn't wait till she got married to get pregnant she was a degenerate.

>applying anything you read on Sup Forums into your life
god I would die from boredom if I did that, you ruined your own life, because you let Sup Forums cuck you, cuck

26 kissless virgin here, no need to worry

>Letting an internet board guide your choices.

P.s. a child at 17? Really? Why hurry?

haha, pathetic cunt

She was crazy. We saved you.

>taking relationship advice from Sup Forums Sup Forums

Thank you for not breeding

She'd have only ended up cooking you in a big pot and eating you.

wait for it
no degree
never worked once in my life

Don't forget to pay your taxes so that your (((royals)) have new cushions to rape kids on, faggot

>dodge zoophilia (because that s what miscgenators are doing)
>complain
not sure if blue-pill retard, or just impersonnating one.

wot, OP you seem to be in the shizo phase. kys or embrace it, your choice

stop letting Sup Forums think for you, you fucking clueless idiot

Nobody is responsible for your life choices
>Make your own decisions and act like a adult don't blame others

>asians tried to fuck brits over with tea and inflating the prices to export it out of their dumb empire
>intruduce their traders to opinum who by affect introduce it to every common man in china
>completely wreked every since and fell into cummusim after all dem drugs
>mfw they are still trying to recover from the massive shit we took all over them for tea
>people actually think asians are a master race and not a mustard race

>Maori
Fucking moron. You deserve mongrel children.

I think there are many people angry at the politics, morals or beliefs that arise from unconventional and offensive views on life. They feel as if they're missing out on life a s ablissfully ignorant person. I don't know where to stand completely on this but I do know is that I'd rather die alone and miserable then end up in the relationships most find themselves in. These "men" who provide for some non-virgin that they settle for and are settled for by them. He chooses to accept that she's fucked other guys but won't watch a video of it... Because he's not okay with it, he just ignores it. Billions of people exist and they think their partner is most attracted to them. What are the chances of that? I find it incredibly difficult to justify relationship ships and see them as a delusonal crutch people use to satisfy their social needs and desire to be normal.