bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39424391

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ay_iDRAbc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stop White immigration

>Step up paki / afghan immigration

BONGS YES

Amerifat here. Does that mean the U.K. Is officially out of the EU in a few hours, or is this only another step before they officially leave?

good theme

bet our Nige is beaming

25 years he's worked towards this

it's the point of no return for us

negotiations will take up to 2 years at least 1

Leave date is in 2019

Somewhere in the world Nige has a pint and a cigar and is sitting back with the smuggest fucking grin imaginable.

Stay out you stupid racist bongs

>White Immigration

Lol, just because you're white doesn't mean give you access to the UK. Wait until you can't get a job because of foreigners taking them. It's not about taking more Pakistanis. It's about controlling our borders from all.

>Implying polish, Bulgarian, Turkish, Estonian, Romanian, Slovenian or Latvian immigration is what anyone wants.

You were already out of the Schengen zone you dimwit

>implying you can

Don't bully Estonia

Schengen is different, you muppet. We still have to take Europeans under free movement. That's the main reason, a Polishman comes here as a rapist and under EU law we can't refuse thwm or do criminal record checks because we must take EU citizens.

Finland is a non-Country and is irrelevant. Stay in your Iglo.

And how many Polish terrorist attacks have you had?

There's always a first...

awwwwww

Who would rape a British woman?

But you don't have to hire them. If Englishman didn't want cheaper European labour, no one would come to this dark clouded shithole, where sun appears once in 50 years.

what a shit thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI real theme

i know you're joking but an absolute fuck load of the non-violent crime committed by 'whites' in the uk these days is eastern europeans. not saying they're all shit cos the reality is just we get just the shit ones who leave their countries and commit crime here instead. our police give them a slap on the wrist and they laugh about it as in their places of origin the cops would beat the ever loving fuck out of them, then they continue to commit crimes

Wait until Friday and the prelim EU Commission guidelines. I can smell the British butthurt already.

Irrelevant arguement. There's like 4 million EU citizens here who shouldn't be. They take low skilled jobs and not the high end. I call that economic terrorism.

We have tonnes of Polish rapists, they make up the biggest portion of our Prisoners. More than others.

People want both types gone. Basically England for the English only.
Again, simply look up. Polish are the majority of Rapists here.

M8, it's some bleeding heart liberal who only hires foreigners. I went to an interview ages ago and the entire business of like 60 people didn't speak English. That's no word of a lie. I didn't get the job, they invite you there to show they interviewed someone from wihin the Borders. You have no idea, it's not an exaggeration. It's literally genocide of a culture who once ruled the world.

Why are you cucks defending immigration? Closed borders is what people want. Enjoy your EU then.

>Germany invites 2 million "refugees"
>having free movement with suicidal countries is a good thing

kek

Poland is Central Europe, FYI.
Educate yourself, Ahmed.

Contrary to what you think, Euros don't give a shit about the UK leaving the EU
Few mentions in the news, even less in conversations

Gypsies. You're thinking of gypsies.

No, you idiot.

Eastern Europe is a political term for old Soviet Countries. Westerners call anything East of the Berlin wall Eastern Europe.

Because they are all the Eastern Bloc countries. Educate yourself, I f you're gonling to speak English, at least learn how to use it first.

It's happened!

>I went to an interview ages ago and the entire business of like 60 people didn't speak English.
And who's fault is that? You English fuck yourselves over and over. Now you leave yourope, but still get flooded by pakis, bc they're inbreeders and can bring family in. That means all pakis can get in.

No, we are not. He clearly Said Eastern Europeans. Eastern Europeans make up the highest prison populations here. We are overrun.

Again. It's not our fault the EU has created these laws wothout our consent and by proxy allowed mass immigration to happen here.

Why are you defending Immigration? Being white doesn't give you acces to others countries. That's called open borders amd is a Marxist concept. I hope Polish do well, just in there own country, not mine.

Thank god. I can't wait for this union to come crashing down with no survivors

May is speaking at the Parliament
Conservative MPs are clearly retarded

Butthurt? I sense you're but hurt.
Or maybe guilt? You English always feel guilty about being English.

My point is you blame "eastern europeans", but it's your own fault they come to your country. YOU are giving them jobs without any requirements. YOU don't want to pay living wages to your own born-and-breed Englishmen.
None of your problems will disappear when you leave EU. You'll just gonna have to find someone else to blame.
Also the fact that you leave EU, DOES NOT mean you can deport Poles or other foreigners. Number of them have British Citizenship by now.

Is this going to mess up the pound again?

Is it worth buying dollars and then selling them after the drop?

GTFO with your partnership Brexiters

now you're out of Europe stop dreaming May

>Eurocucks in Damage Control

The proof is littered across this thread lmao.

Agh, erryone laughed at May just now but i missed it, wat happened

did she threaten Scotland?
what a bitch

she opposes reunifiaction
oh boy

She said Britain needs to embrace liberal values

Liberal here means a different thing than to yanks

>Eurocucks in Damage Control
Not necessarily, it's that you English have to degrade other nationalities in order to excuse your Art. 50, and they go on defense.

If you want to have discussion give some arguments against EU instead of name calling and bitching about Poles.

Maybe you don't have any, and you know it's bad to leave the biggest trading market around?
Not that I care about UK.

She said 'liberal, democratic values' which sounded like Liberal Democrat values: Liberal Democrats are a small worthless party who have been blown the fuck out these last few years.

Good job dad!
The bitch was a money hungry cunt.

>Not that I care about UK.

But daaaaddd

Why exactly would I be be butthurt? Article 50 is triggered and we are leaving. We won.

Guilty? I voted for Brexit.

My point is, we voted to enter an economic union, not a political Union.

The EU added in free movement of people without our consent. That's not our fault, they added in laws and tied our hands.

Again, it is either liberals or the majority are foreign owned businesses who only hire foreigners. We do want to pay the wage and do but it's a bit hard to pay monimum wage when the majority of Eastern Europeans work for below minimum wage. They live twenty to a house so they can afford it and the money gets swnt back to Poland or Romania and we don't see none of it.

Yes, the majority of people voted for Brexit to cut down on immigration. When we leave that will drastically stop.

Oir schools and hospitals literally can't function because of immigration. People wait in A and E for 9 hours because it's full of drunk Eastern Euros.

Yes, we can deport poles. It's pretty hard to get British Citizenship. It takes like fifteen years. Poles only started coming like ten years ago. We can and will deport everyone who has come here.

Again, your country has basically zeri immigration because it's a shithole. When you can't get a child in a school or hospital or get a job because of immigration, you'll know. You can't speak because it hasn't effected you at all. You literally don't know what it's like here. We are literally flooded with Europeans.

What does liberal mean in England?

Corbyn is killing it

free trade trap
nice
challeneges May
she'll fail

lol cake

Johnson totally BTFO

>They live twenty to a house
I know some polish people, believe me this is just a meme they live twenty a house. In reality no one sane would live like that.

>It takes like fifteen year
You need to be resident for 5 years, it's not hard at all, and atm it costs about £1500.

>Yes, we can deport poles.
That will be major point in negotiations, don't forget about Brits living all over EU, mainly Spain. It's two way street.
But keep dreaming.

Can't wait to change my gbp to euro after lepen gets in, might go to Italy for a bit

>Eurocucks in damage control
Why are englishcuck consider themselves important to the europe and not the otherwise?

Why are you posting here like it's brit/pol/?

They still think they're Empire.

>something remotely interesting happens in Britain
>58 threads about it pop up at once full of Brits screaming about how things will never be the same again and how humanity itself will organize around this cultural landmark

Yeah nah tho.

TRIGGERED

>DAMAGE CONTROL

Would unironically gas the SNP

>UK is part of Schengen

>Bong education

Britain.

When we were under the EU we had to accept a set quota of people coming from the Continent, regardless of Nationality.

IT'S FUNNY ISN'T IT