So why exactly did they nuke the japanese TWICE? Was the first one not more then enough?

So why exactly did they nuke the japanese TWICE? Was the first one not more then enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&ytbChannel=ZeroSixtyFive
youtube.com/watch?v=9XGIs36jIxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The whole point is that they will keep doing it until they surrender.

To prove that they had more than one nuke, as simple as that.

>more then enough
Quite the opposite. They would have needed at least 4 nukes.

two werent nearly enough

To send a message to the world and especially to the Soviets

to let them know we weren't fucking around

They had two different types of bomb to test, one uranium, one plutonium. I thought Germans understood efficiency.

You know they have Samurais in there,
They should have nuked them thrice

The bombs had different design, they wanted to see what was more efficient.

1 nuke is a warning
2 nukes makes them think "hory shet, maybe whitu pigu no be warning us, maybe be third nukun coming, uggu~!"

We didn't expect to use two. We thought that one would convince Japan to stop fighting, but we didn't know how high they thought the stakes were. They thought that we intended to end them as a nation and so they were prepared to fight til the end.

The second bomb convinced the Emperor that it would be better to forfeit Japan as a nation than to see all his people burn in radioactive hellfire.

Japan almost decided to hold out for a third, but they realized Russia was intent on conquering them. Better to surrender to the Yanks than be made slaves by the Ruskies.

>Was the first one not more then enough?

Yes?

Actually I revoke this. 4 wouldn't have been enough either. Looking at Japanese "culture" today, I'd say the whole country should have been eradicated.

Japan was already surrendering and not a single nuke was needed.

USA wanted to scare the Russians.

>government goes to war
>citizens receive the punishment

Nuking stuff is fun

They were working for the government. They also contributed to the war effort. Legitimate targets

You want to nuke big titty catgirl island? You villain!

i'm glad that your capital had been completely destroyed and many of your women had been raped by soviet soldiers

why is germany always one of the most cucked of the world?

I want to nuke your mums butthole with my intercontinetal ballistic benis

Daily Redpill:

Japs are so effeminate and anti-social because most of their masculine young men died in WW2

Junji Ito thread?

But didn't the same thing happen in Germany?

Oh, right, nvm.

Pretty much the same thing is true for Europe.

The US and Soviets had HUGE populations to select from while European nations are tiny.

Hence why the social climate is so different.

Think about it. The BEST and QUICKEST eugenics programs - WW1 and WW2

Wtf is that hans? This is the only acceptable anime here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4

In all seriousness, we were bombing them until they surrendered, the real question should be, "why did the Japs not surrender after the first bomb?"

Yep. That's what a nuke victim with serious birth defects would say. Usually I'd say telling people to kill themselves on the Internet is a sign of poor intellect but in your case you should consider suicide. After all that's the only thing your people are good at.

>WWI and WWII
>Eugenics program
More like dysgenics program desu senpai

America need nuked.

>Mehmet coming through with the bants
Top kek

I'd say Hiroshima and Nagasaki are due for another, eh Tojo?

Scientific examination. The evil bastards used those bombs as an experiment to see how nuclear bombs affected living cities, human flesh, water supplies, but to ensure accurate results they dropped two bombs. That way the data was verifiable.

mfw when they bombed 10/10 qt azns just to see what happened.

They already surrendered before we even nuked them. Watch molyneaux's video on it.

America is cancer of the world.

blacks beating weak white men for fun.
that's fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&ytbChannel=ZeroSixtyFive

You should have kept bombing them during peacetime IMHO
youtube.com/watch?v=9XGIs36jIxY

wtfisthatshit?

the radiation from the nuke actually cause japan to be that retarded

They wanted to test both bomb designs. Little Boy was the gun-type U-235 bomb, while Fat Man was implosion-type Pu-239 bomb

At the end of the day, I still have a soul. You slant eyed soulless Nip
Agreed, do you have that one gif of the old jap man saying "anime was a mistake"?

white boys should have stayed in yurope

>tfw no Silent Hill5 with Junji Ito collaborating

>Usually I'd say telling people to kill themselves on the Internet is a sign of poor intellect

>you should consider suicide

hahaha pretty nice
typical german logic
btw how are your islamic friends doing?
why can't you always keep your women?
german, the most cucked pathetic pretty bois

Its literally 1st result in Google images.
Clancy pls

Americans had soul?

I didn't know it...

Also they should make guns legal in Japan

Contrary to what's believed about Japanese and Asians being docile and peaceful people, they were barbaric savages that were as fanatical as muslim extremists are today. We firebombed their cities and then dropped two nukes on them because it was the only language understood by them. It seems to have worked because it cured them.

That worked really well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
USA woke at fampai!
You actually thought I would take insult at that pic?!
>nuke the gooks again
Kek

Read a history book faggot

The Japs had a plan to drop a WMD on California and the date was set just five weeks after the date of their surrender, and it wasn't just an explosive, it was a biological weapon, so it could well have spread across the entire continent and killed far more people than any atomic bomb.

People who complain about nuking the Japs are straight up fucking retarded. They were losing but they weren't done, not even close. They wouldn't have given up in a conventional war and they still had a few cards in the deck. Even if the allies still won regardless, the casualties would have been astronomically higher on both sides.

Nobody likes Americans since they celebrate tohoku earthquake.

never forgot.

if they don't brag about wars happened almost 1 century ago, what are they going to brag about? their society is litterally collapsing, be patient with them

Wrong. That's revisionism. The US wanted unconditional surrender and were not willing to negotiate. Even after the surrender, Japanese troops held out, sometimes for years. Molyneux's a moron.

No human being deserves this fate. And they did it TWICE just to send a message? That's one fucked up country

Beacuse they didn't...

> nuked by USA twice
> lose the war
> 70 years later 99.9% Japanese

> nuke Japan twice
> win the war
> 70 years later 66% White

i celebrated too
tohoku should be erased from world map
of course germany and usa too

spaghetti will never be the same....

Well the semi official reason is we didn't have that many nukes. So they didn't surrender after one nuke. If we waited too long for second nuke, then it would reveal to strength of our nuke arsenal. So we did it quickly to pump our chest.

>That's revisionism
Except for the fact at the time there was plenty of evidence that the nukes were not needed as the firebombing were wreaking havoc, the reason was to test the nukes, the guy who authorized the nukes regretted it later saying it was unneeded.
>Even after the surrender, Japanese troops held out
That's because they had not received official orders to surrender, the good thing about a dictatorship is that the word is law and everybody follows it.

Wrong. The Japanese were trying to negotiate to retain their empire and keep the emperor. Which would have left the USA back were they started on DEC 7th. The US wanted total and unconditional surrender, that's why they used the bombs. There is no documentary or historical evidence to the contrary.

You're God damn right and you better watch the attitude or you're getting nuked too.

BECAUSE WE BUILT 2 BOMBS /thread

You don't know what you're talking about. Japan was seeking a conditional surrender with the provision that their emperor and land holdings remain. The US could not accept anything less than unconditional surrender, which is what they received, after dropping the bombs.

>US nukes Hiroshima
Japan: Oh yeah? What are you gonna do now that you've sent your big secret weap-
>US nukes Nagasaki
Japan: Wait, how many of those do you have?

>TWICE?

Its the American way, we just love doing more of everything.... war included...

Dude you're literally talking with a turk, he IS the problem.

If Germany had not been ground under the boot heel of the US 3rd army and Russia by the time the nukes were ready, sure as shit, you Kraut sons of bitches would have tasted the hellfire first.

Unlimited warfare driving toward unconditional surrender. Just don't start shit you can finish.

Except we didn't even get unconditional surrender from them in the end. There is absolutely no way to justify using the nukes outside of admitting Americans wanted revenge and therefore committed a war crime.

Why not? There is literally nothing wrong with radiation.

You're the one attempting revisionism. They kept their emperor even after the US accepted their surrender.

Yup. The whole dissecting live Chinese children thing and bombing americans kinda fucked over any hospitality they might have received.

To get rid of the that fucking pic

Kikes could not pass the chance to murder the christians of Japan. Nagasaki was as important center of japanese christianity as Rome is to catholics. Nagasaki was pure civilian target as it did not have military industry.

Americans confirmed as enemies of God.

>unconditional surrender
Yea I remember seeing the emperor being trialed for war crimes... oh wait.
Anyway, from what I understand is that the firebombing was doing the job just fine, and the nukes only speed it up, mind you its a moot point because the fire bombing were killing wayyyy more people than the nuke ever did.

Maybe Trudeau is right after all.

I doubt kikes give shit about christians or catholics.

well, the US military from the top brass down are secularist devil worshipers

Muslims dont call the US empire of satan for nothing.

The guy was near the epicenter. The light wad so intense that it bleached the walls. You have to be one autistic faggot to think they could have faked something like that.

usa will be destroyed by justice soon
annoying disgusting evil's dominative age will be end in 20 years and from that time the nightmare of usa will begin

you are next . stock up on iodine pills

not really, the uranium bomb was a sure shot, It was known that it would work. The plutonium bomb was totally experimental.

The Trinity test done less than one month before the plutonium bomb was dropped is what established that the technology of the 2nd bomb would work.

IIRC plutonium is much easier to come by in large volumes than the HEU needed to make the 1st bomb. Once you have LEU you can run a normal reactor, and breed U238 into plutonium.

Also IIRC, we did not have enough HEU after the 1st bomb to make another.

Because the Plutonium design ended up working, that is what would have allowed many more bombs to be made.

Had Japan not surrendered, we would have kept up the manufacturing, and kept bombing the shit out of them until they quit.

Same for Germany, if they would have been ready in time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

No human being deserves this fate. And they did it hundreds of times? That's one fucked up country

Come for me you motherfucker

I'll drop you so fast the devil will flash right before you eyes

>believing the elite want whats best for you and the masses
>believing himself to be of a superior quality or genetic stock
>believing that killing off the strong intelligent and charismatic males isn't the goal of ALL wars orchestrated by weak effeminate politicians and intellectuals.

I don't get it

>usa will be destroyed by justice
I think they are doing a bretty gud job of it themselves.

And to Ivan as well

can please not speak with mouthfull of dog meat. very hard to understand you

Another moron. The surrender was unconditional, the Japanese had absolutely no say in what the terms for peace were to be. Read a history book.
"We have ordered Our Government to communicate to the Governments of the United States, Great Britain, China and the Soviet Union that Our Empire accepts the provisions of their Joint Declaration." ~ Emperor Hirohito, 15 AUG 1945

Bollocks. Keeping the Emperor was an American war aim.

The Japanese were trying to get out of the war with no occupation, self-disarmament, and nobody answering for Nanjing, the Bataan Death March, or Unit 731. Their conduct in China had made the Einsatzkommando look like a bunch of Girl Scouts.

The US was staring an apocalyptic invasion of Kyushu right in the face, one that would have had Eastern Front level casualties. Indeed, George C. Marshall took one look at the July 16th Trinity test and instantly decided to revise the OLYMPIC invasion plans to include the use of Type IV Fat Man Plutonium bombs, each with about a 25k yield, against Japanese reinforcements during the invasion.

Harry Truman made the right call.

Yea that's my point, that's what dysgenics is

You have to go back achmed. Japan is a bastion of nationalism

>war crime.
only a crime if your side loses, faggot

Go deport yourself, Paco

He thinks the atomic bombs were fake.

Lel internet crusader eh? Nips were completely ruthless and so they were fought against ruthlessly. Yes they deserved both nukes. Funny you young liberals like to imagine far away humans in these fairytale type settings where all it takes is to have a nice chat with your enemies in a safe space trigger free. Guess what though, the killing is not done yet :) There is enough people on earth to have a war like no other before and it will be the pussies like you who cry the loudest and ask for protection.