25 yers old men in europe

25 yers old men in europe
In usa
In poland

The third one is so true what about the rest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EfXCP1ppyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah pretty accurate. Though in the city's in America they are like the European part.

Mostly true i think. The third one applies to us aswell.

The American one is somewhat true if you live in the south. Which is really the best place to live. Just don't live in big cities or you're liable to have a nigger infestation.

i dont believe the american one. pretty sure hes supposed to be a fucking numale and the truck is supposed to be a dildo

maybe

Ehh, maybe closer to 30 with 250,000 in debt.

t. Kentucky and 30

Congrats for the baby.

Literally me in the top.

25 year old american is in huge debt becouse university cost $$

Another slavshit subhuman to be shot, you mean?

7's?

I got a warning for reporting "Communist General"
Why are these mods allowed to intentionally let this board get shitposted to death and not enforce their own rules?

>Implying a bearded truck driving chad went to college

25-years Pole = 25-year Russian = True
True for Europe as well
The American here seems to be of higher class, I highly doubt all the 25-years in US leave in huge mansions

You forgot a $200 000 college debt that the middle one has by 25

This was true for boomers and Gen x but not for millennials

If you live in the city sure. Im 25 and have my own home, 10 acres and a live in fiance soon to be wife. I don't own as nice a truck though. Just an old F150. But I live in the rural south.

Slavs are not subhumans. Sand people and dindus are.

Trash, beta manchildren and alpha's are found everywhere except Africa, they're all trash

Looks like a pretty normal house to me. Its a bit on the higher end, but its not even close to a mansion or a really high end house.

You need to start working at walmart for the rest of your life. You have a menial job with no debt and no lost opportunity costs.

As an American with a functioning brain, I will tell you this: baseball caps and beards make you look gay. Huge trucks make smart people think you have a tiny penis. Nobody has a house that big. Marriage is a meme and smart people don't do it, or at least don't take it seriously.

You're making it sound like the south are the wealthiest states but they're not. They are in fact the poorest. Also the ones with the highest unemployment

Pretty much this. The garage is 1/3 of the front, so the living space appears larger.

If it doesn't have a basement, I'd guess it'd sell in the 200k-300k range.

You're overstating college debt. Most people go to in-state schools so the amount is lower. Plus grants and scholarships means the total cost is much lower than your think. I left college with zero debt myself and I know tons of other people who did too.

Forgot my picture. My home last winter.

Third one is me

Don't even bother sending help, it's too late for me.

Jesus fucking Christ. What is someone like you doing on Sup Forums? Go kill yourself after a drinking a can of fucking Steel Reserve.

*dibs fedora*

You can fuck right off you Yankee.

my local community college is $10k a year. There's no way I can pay that off in two years.

Even know the South is the poorest, but it's also the cheapest one.

True. No need to buy a big car in europaland

TOPKEK , you complain about slavs? You will get cucked by Swedistan in the next few years ;)

Places with no jobs tend to have cheap property

>it's always a Hungarian Turkoid whiteknighting for Slavs

It depends on location. Places like nyc and San Fran, space is way over inflated. Places in the south or Midwest you'll find pretty large houses for cheap. I bought my house when I was 24. 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath, a two car garage and a big backyard. The biggest problem is my generation going into debt for shitty degrees and devaluing college in general. I got a trade and have been making good money working my ass off for the past 10 years, while working on my certifications in programming. Now I'm a code monkey and occasionally work on the weekends doing maintenance for extra cash. People just don't wanna work hard anymore

Yes, absolutely. Don't go there it's awful, there's no way that the statistics are skewed by blacks, since they have more than anywhere else. White people certainly don't live well in any manner in the south, they're all sister fucking trailer trash. I repeat stay away it's terrible there.

Im not trying to imply its wealthy at all. Its just cheaper. If anything im implying rural>urban/suburban

The south is poor as fuck for the most part. But it means cheap homes and goods/services in comparison to more urban areas. You can still be quite wealthy as well as a tradesmen or IT professional.

I live near the Outerbanks North Carolina

how can swedistan cuck anything?

True, even a large acre of land in North Florida is cheaper than a studio apartment in New York City,

$200k is only possible if you go out of state to some private college or some shit, or have a really long degree, but degrees that take that long will pay off (Doctors, physicists, etc.)

Most states pay for your college anyway if you graduate high school with a 3.0 or better, at least here in Georgia.

The cost of living is way lower in the South. Houses are cheaper and they can get one easily by putting a small down payment on one and getting a mortgage. Shit, if you budget correctly you can own your own a decent starter home ($150-200k) in 5 years with a standard $60k/yr office job out of college.

>implying white people in the south are not all like that
Even the user who posted his rural southern home is like that. You can be trailer trash and live in a house. Just look at the decay.

Im 26 and I'm married and have a house, no truck but I do own my own vehicle.

I'd say it depends which region you're in, you could use the same template for different parts of the US, top is North eastern cityfags, middle is tradesmen/STEM grads in the south/west, bottom is Appalachian/Midwest wagies.

That house would never be under 500 000 € in Finland. If it were in a good location It'd be over 1 000 000 €.

Can confirm this is accurate
t. Westerner with Polish family

Same. The state, federal government, and the school itself paid for my tuition and my sister's too.

50% of Texans have a truck like that by age 25

This. Started construction at 12. Busted my ass doing quite well till 08 when the market crashed. Got any mfgr job I wanted after that. By 25 I was married owning a home and had the truck. 32 now and I'll be debt free this year. People have gotten lazy

If you don have the ability to grow facial hair or pull off a baseball cap I feel bad for you. Trucks are the working mans vehicle, and anyone who tows or hauls anything needs one, if you see someone driving a vehicle and immediately imagine their dick I feel bad for you, I sold my truck for an Audi so what does that make me? And calling marriage a meme sounds like some serious kikery to me merchant

I've lived in the south all my life. I've moved around to get better jobs, but I've never once had a problem finding a job. Most people just don't want to work hard, failed to recognize what skills are in demand, or just expect everything to be given to them. I've done construction/roofing since I was 16. I spent a reasonable amount to go to a trade school. Almost everyone I knew from hs went to college and now are in debt out their asses. A lot of them are wageslaves or little Better then that. The only successful ones are those that bought the stem meme.

The first time I see any male, the first thing I imagine is what their dick must look like. I've been using Sup Forums for over a decade, friendo.

America is true for the south, western "flyover" states. and maybe some midwest states. Try buying a house like that in Commiefornia, and you'll be in debt for your whole life.

fixed it. this is more accurate.

not sure about southern europeans though

>looking for a house with my fiance at 23, already own land
All of my acreage is shared with dad and its out of the county but the house we made an offer on yesterday is comfy as fuck. Good to see other anons with their lives together

If you're a homeowner you need a truck. Even if it ceases to be your daily driver it's still good to have one around. Plus women think it's sexy when their husband can drive to the store. Load up a whole kitchen renovation, and give her a completely different kitchen in the course of a weekend. If you pay some other dude to do it guess which one of you she's gonna think is sexy?

That's pretty gay user.

america is actually a mix of the first and last

Doesn't Georgia have the best public support in the country (outside of commiefornia at least)? All I know up here in the north I'm pretty much fucked. Pic related (take out the room and board since I'm 35 and far too old to live in a dorm).

The first time I see any male, the first thing I do is show him my dick. I've been using Sup Forums for over 30 years, buddy.

Where's the sand nigger raping your family in Ger/Swe?

That's pretty cheap senpai.

That's the perk of the south, but it has its tradeoffs.

Shit weather
Googles
Cardboard houses
Having to drive 45 minutes to work

$10k annually for community college is cheap?

I don't care what women think is sexy. I'm a skinny queer boy and I want a daddy to take care of me. Don't get me wrong, I bust my ass working, but a boy can dream.

ftfy

Yeah, accurate

I paid about the same as a New Yorker (not city).

>europejczyk

couldn't you just say "europe" without the extra scrabble rack at the end?

25 yers old men in Straya

youtube.com/watch?v=2EfXCP1ppyc

Right. US ones is good enough but all three are pretty demonstrative of the US. Looks more like the different Income levels. Not too many 25 yr olds are moving into those friggin McMansions.

wtf? is the room and board mandatory?

It means European

Infield at the derby this year?

Your answers make me so bad...
Im 21 at the first year at university studying building machines.
After studies i can get work with salary like 1200-2500$ per month.
In my city with 380k people i can get small flat with two rooms and kitchen and bathroom in modern building by 50-70k $ house costs 100-150k $

Depends where you live.

This picture is a good proof of how mob lacks empathy. Why the hell would you put a picture of a random girl and make her subject to potential trolling and hate? Why can't people ask themselves, how would they feel themselves if they were put in such situation? Why is the democratic mob so dumb, rowdy and overly emotional?

No, it isn't. It's strange for fucking community colleges to have dorms, but I guess this place is really pushing the "college experience" meme.

I don't know why I even bother. I have no dreams that are worth the dollar amount presented in what they demand people pay and being in my mid 30s, I'm far too old to start anything now unless I willingly want to experience age bias/discrimination.

thanks captain obviousczk

He said rural south and he didn't say what condition...A d if he's gotta F150 it could be 20 years old. Mine's a97 still run well.

Class makes much more of a difference than where in the West you're from.

And as for Germany there's probably about as many 25yo's that are like the American or the Pole in that picture as there are ones that are like the European.

>in my mid 30s, I'm far too old to start anything now

mate i'm older than you and a few years ago i left my permie job and started my own company. best thing i ever did. i should have done it years ago.

Seriously, I live in the Northeast and I gotta truck and shit. Not all of us have bought into the IKEA paradigm.

Actual baseball caps aren't that cool, people who are losing their hair wear those to hide their shame. I like to wear fishing caps that are kind of loose with a less severe curve on the brim.

And no one thinks you have a small dink unless you drive your truck like a total dick or install a smokestack and blow all your exhaust in everyone else's faces.

How much starting capital did you throw down? I can't expect to start much of a (non-degenerate) business with the $100 in my change jar.

>started working at 12
>im 32 now and will soon be debt free
That's worse than 3rd world tier m8. At least there you start out debt free

I am the Yanqui, you are the UXO. Fuck off , get free , we pour light on everything.

>25yo man in anerica
>70k truck and 500k house

Isn't community college a school for retards that accept everyone, even those who didn't graduate high school

>Europejczyk
Did your Slav ancestors just try to spell Europe but smashed their head on the keyboard

You have to have some kind of high school equivalency.

Also Mongolians

I dropped out in the 12th grade months before graduation due to homelessness and havent bothered getting my GED in the past 15 or so years. Sure, they take everyone, but I don't have any SAT scores or anything, so if I started today, I'd be in years of remedial classes. I certainly don't have the upfront cash for that.

>American
>car
>house
>marriage
>at 25
Bullshit. We're living with our parents in record numbers, marriage rates are low outside religious communities and 60% of them end in divorce and that car is far too new for a 25 year old.

i work in IT so the only things i needed were computers. i already had some. the only new thing i bought was a printer. oh and i got a good business mobile phone contract and an internet domain + web hosting space.

They already did, they recognise Swedish as an official language and all government officials need to know it even though swedes are like 5% of the pop

Gotta spend money to make money. Now I'll just be making money. Also started out making poor decisions. Like smoking weed and trying to be a professional musician. Dreams are for the lucky and ones that have people in the business. Now my dream is to provide for my family and myself. I got a late start but that's my own fault. Can't go back and do it again so I'm doing it now(well started doing it 6-7 years ago). I can't complain and I'll be able to retire comfortably.

>starting capital
Whatever you have, just use it to make more.
Fucking sell apples on the street corner.
Take that capital from that day, and buy more apples.
Or move into a new market with higher returns.
Perhaps Oranges.
Eventually you can buy low sell high with nothing but your fucking sales skills.
Perhaps you don't like sales.
Learn to make something from cheap material, etc.
Just use those classical Ben Franklin values of thrift, grit, and intelligence.
And vote Republican because the commies are opposed to entrepreneurship and hard work over a long period of time.

I'm sorry if it offends you, but your "family" makes me laugh hysterically. You are just so unabashedly American™. I have no idea what you think you are doing on Sup Forums. You don't belong here.

Britain has literally the ugliest houses in the world.