Fuck you,brits

Fuck you,brits.

What country do you have to be in to get OP's flag?

>not a thread
Saged

you have to be in the belly of the beast. send pics OP.

EU headquarters in Brussels

Hahahahahahahahaha, get fucked EU scum.

t. Proud leave voter :^)

#KnightFarage

a shitty one

its donald tusk himself....

Sorry, Tusk. We're out.

congrats, ya bastards! You made it.

Some EU mobile networks have it.

And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

Kentucky

I just love the thought of all the globalist liberal shitstains crying into their beer, it literally warms my heart :^)

fuck you EU, fuck everything you stand for and fuck everything you know fuck you fuck you fuck you.

John adams live forever you fuck fuck you.

#RefugeesNotWelcome

Good, go full shit on them. Cuck england in to submission.

Cut all land cables to England and route all communication thru Denmark. make the spying on the EU end.

Full embargo on English goods. hefty taxation on all English services. Crush the English economy with no survivors.

england is a hostile nation now and has to be treated like one.

A future competitor and a threat that has to be pulverized.

Remember what happened last time you tried that, Klaus?

GOOD MORNING

We ended as the world 4t biggest economy tommy.

R U L E
U
L
E

B R I T T A N I A

:)

Africa

I wouldn't say nothing

Get fucked

>being this insanely mad

Hahahahahahahahaha go fuck yourself xD

Need some breathing space there? Shit... sounds like you want to experience the triumph of the german will to power.

fucking nazi scum. germany should have been abolished after ww2

>Tommy

And with a destroyed, divided nation, you got cucked by (((Communism))) and (((Democracy))).

Also, i'm sure your economy is gonna stop you from getting cucked, this time from shitskins.

Not UK.

2 refugees have been deposited into your house

Well they had the killing of Jo Cox done at an opportune time when Leave was taking the lead and then 2 days of no campaigning where they alluded that all leavers are like the nutjob that killed her, then they said that she would have backed remain. They murdered her to cement their campaign.

But it was all for nothing......

L M F A O !!
M
F
A
O

Oh no, we might have to revitalise and reindustrialise the towns that have suffered from cheap German imports.

just convert to islam

Better yet, cut all scandinavian cables to the continent and route all trans-atlantic traffic through brittain, and all traffic east through russia. I honestly can't remember a time when I utilized a service that wasn't british or american (except one or two japanese ones); and even when I do, I'm pretty sure I could find something there that is as good or better then what I'm currently using.

I can't stand the EU. I can't stand anything about it. Scandinavia should uncuck, throw the immigrants out, and hopefully we can be allowed to be in the US/UK sphere of influence, like before.

Underated

Somalia

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

When we go to war, I will string you up first.

kek

It's always Germans top Kek

>tfw stuck in smug smile mode like with the Brexit vote and with Trump

>says the country with no army

COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH

Cucked and loaded...

>autistic screeching: the post
You fucking Krauts are predictable. Don't worry, it'll all be over soon.

All I know is where it isn't.

And that's the UK!

Underrated