Has the feminist agenda gone too far?

Has the feminist agenda gone too far?

>A journey a female takes is decidedly female

are you enjoying your clickbait?

>giving a shit about the new Star Wars movies

The prequels were your warning shot.

>only realizing feminism ruined star wars after it's been specifically stated by one of the creators

Why do Episode 7 and Rogue One femalde leads? What do you think? Some people will say "because it doesn't matter" but they're wrong. It matters a huge deal. Not the fact that they are women but the way this fact is presented to the audience.

how is it presented to the audience?

Even though the lead in Rogue One was female it felt more like the attention was on that male French (or whatever) actor.

Rogue One shat all over TFA in all aspects.

it went too far when arranged marriage was illegalized and women started voting

Do midichlorians come out in period blood?

Rogue One shits on every Star Wars movie since the originals.

ITT: insecure manchildren upset that women and girls might get a movie aimed at them for the first time in a series

I couldn't even finish it. It was pretty bad. Acting was piss poor

t. disgusting whore

Fuck you

Rogue One was good tho.

The prequels are dank

>2fWpRn44

Getting dublets in an ID .. 1 in every 3844 is blessed by Kek this way

I am not worthy

Imagine being dumb enough to think Rogue One was good.

Haven't seen any of the newer Star Wars movies, won't see this one either.

BRING
BACK
LUCAS

why are you faggot still watching western media? Its all dead and ruined for the sake of pushing propaganda

Can they not just make a movie with a female protag because they want to and shut the fuck up about it. Nausicaa is one of my favorite works of fiction and it has a female hero, but Miyazaki didn't run around shouting about it being a feminist statement. (in fact I'm pretty sure he just said he prefers drawing women). This shit is college creative writing major levels of SUBVERSION. Glad I stopped giving a fuck about Star Wars a long time ago, Ep IV, V, VI and KOTOR 2 are all that matters.

People shit on the prequels but the battle scenes were cool. I liked the droid armies and clone commandos.

I hated TFA. Though I have to be honest, even though I thought Boyega was a diversity hire, he was actually easily the best of the new cast. Daisy Ridley is an appalling actor, I couldn't stand her or her Mary Sue character, which made every other character utterly redundant in the movie. The new villain is complete rubbish, totally un-intimidating. Poe was originally scripted to die, and is only still in the movie because Isaacs told Jew Jew Abrams he wouldn't be in the movie if he dies off in it.

Watching Rebels getting BTFO was enjoyable though

I don't like the lead cunt because she has a cunt, I dislike her because she has a personality of a brick and no good reason to just suddenly become amazing at everything. I mean sure, Luke kinda did learn his shit a bit too quickly too but at least you could argue that it ran in the family. Having decent teachers also helped I guess.

Feminism I block buster movies is good
Mad max fury road is a feminist movie and there's a scene that goes "And then Max stumbles upon several scantily clad maidens bathing using a watering hose!"

They would be alright if Anakin wasn't such a complete autist. They should have casted his voice actor from the Clone Wars series instead.

The director was smart for framing that as a feminist movie. When it's pretty obvious in the movie that the women never would have gotten anywhere without the help of Max.

The women in that movie were completely incompetent, only Furiosa wasn't completely shit and even then it was Max and the pussy-whipped War Boy who did all the heavy lifting.

They really weren't. It was endless CGI and overly choreographed nonsense with no stakes. Everything went on forever too, incredibly boring.

This. I went into Rogue One wanting to hate it. I came out telling everyone I knew to go see it. As a comparison, I went into VII wanting to love it and feeling far, far worse walking out of the theater on opening night than I did back in 1999 when Episode One came out. At least Episode One FELT like a Star Wars movie, and the VFX, fights, and the Podrace sequence were all as good as anything ever seen in the OT.

This.

The beginning was mediocre and needed better characters, pacing, and exposition.

The last 45 minutes were easily on par with the last 45 minutes of III and came within a hair's breadth of matching the OT in terms of action, pacing, etc.

There's a reason why Lucas couldn't contain his excitement over R1, when it was clear that he hated TFA.

oh dear god he was so autistic . Just kill'em all bro. kill em... Fuckin Christ.

>2017
>being above 13 years old
>being a star wars fan

kys nerds

In III the choreography got MUCH better. Those Utapau sequences were pretty rad, if the clones had looked that good in AOTC and the rest of ROTS, people wouldn't have hated on them so much.

The first 45 minutes of ROTS though are as painfully, cartoonishly awful as all of AOTC after they get to Geonosis.

Now, if there was a prequel that began as strongly as AOTC did (up to and through Kamino/Tatooine) and ended as strongly as ROTS did (everything after Utapau, it's treason, then, etc), it would have been better than Return of The Jedi.

Imagine being dumb enough to think any star wars movie was good

>Has the feminist agenda gone too far?
It went too far when they secured voting rights for women. Historically, voting has been tied to the fact that the government could call upon you to fight and die in a war for it. Women couldn't even fight on the front lines until a year or two ago. No woman signs up for the Selective Service, so no woman should be allowed to vote. It's really that simple.

>THIS STAR WARS IS A FEMINIST MOVIE

yea this is b8 to stir up controversy online to generate free publicity and make attendance to the movie a personal political statement.

>i went to see star wars because i believe in women's rights

they're doing this with more and more movies now. all the movies are shit so they use tactics like this to get people to movies.

aside from that i started streaming rogue one last week when it showed up on all the streaming sites and i couldn't even finish it. only made it like 45 minutes. it's fucking trash. it's beyond me how people still get pumped for this shit. it's just the same stuff over and over and over.

t. Assmad rostie

I AM SO, SO, SO SORRY!

White Knighting: The Post

Get off my bored faggot

>Mad max fury road is a feminist movie
that's just what the movie studio said and everyone believed it. it's not a feminist movie.

Where is this article? And reading the top text, he says "a female journey", that's not a "feminist movie".
Sup Forums complaining about fake news, but eat it straight up when the fake news are confirming their narrative.

And I know that they made the first movie had a nigger and a cunt to pander to the PC audience, but I'm not going to rage over something that was never said.

we need anakins more than ever...
sand people are everywehre

This. Anybody who didn't see that George Miller had to push the (((studio's))) political agenda to get his big-budget passion project funded is a fucking mong.

In a movie that's essentially detail-driven to the point of autism, Max helps a bunch of women escape to a place that they were too stupid to realize doesn't exist anymore, and finally helps them dismantle the brutal, but effective regime of a sad, tired old Buddhist who realized his only hope of keeping something even vaguely resembling civilization alive in the lawless, polluted wasteland was to become an iron-fisted despot who could be worshipped as a means by which to give the cancer-stricken orphans he leads something to actually live for amidst their utterly bleak existences, all because they didn't want to help him carry on his legacy and maintain the delicate balance that he built.

It's a remake of the original trilogy with a female protagonist.

You need to be a retard to spend money on this shit

the last 45 minutes of III sucked cock

Rey is Palpatine's granddaughter.

ReEEEEEEeeeEEE there is no sound in space REEEE

>still caring about Star Wars
>still caring about Marvel
>still caring about Hollywood
>still caring about western comics
>still caring about western vidya
black pills can be addictive I guess

Just like The force awakens. Star Wars has been a feminist series since episode 7

Rogue One was fantastic.

That's a low bar. TFA shits all over the prequels.

This totally white Argentinian is right.

>I finally have an excuse other than it being drech to hate Star Wars
>other people will finally hate Star Wars with me

Feels good.

It is a blessing in disguise. Just imagine what we would all be doing without gamergate or Obama's election. Jerking off to niggers fucking white girls and playing video games 14hrs a day. We would be admiring President Hillary Clinton too.

It was the best star wars Movie since 1983

The saddest thing about Rogue One, is that it's the best SW film since the original trilogy.

What is rehash, Alex

>It's a remake of the original trilogy with a female protagonist
>Beats Radth Daver on the first movie
Why the fuck would you do that?

I can not find this article.

Rogue One was definitely focused on the female character. But I do always get annoyed when people are upset about movies.

TFA is trash