Sooo, apparently the next location for Shias epic adventure is Helsinki. You guys need a man?

Sooo, apparently the next location for Shias epic adventure is Helsinki. You guys need a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/screen-shot-2017-03-27-at-1-40-20-pm.png
arsguide.kiasma.fi/en/artwork/alonetogether/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw hwndu will never come to czechoslovakia

Too long ride from Tampere

I hoped he'd move to Sweden next. I would have liked to see all those peaceful Muslims ruin the protest without pol's help.

I was already asking myself if Shia raises a flag ever again.

Good taste OP

ask a few anons from Finland

Makes sense since Rönkkö is the one behind everything while Labeouf is just a figurehead

Ronkko apparently a native of Helsinki

Finland is where most of the tubro-autists on here come from, Sup Forums 4 - Shia 0.

Don't worry OP, looks like the Finns already knew

heatst.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/screen-shot-2017-03-27-at-1-40-20-pm.png

From kiasma's website: arsguide.kiasma.fi/en/artwork/alonetogether/

#ALONETOGETHER weaves a virtual link between Kiasma’s visitors and the three artists. LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner will spend a month in three remote cabins somewhere in Finnish Lapland, entirely cut off from other people. A video link to this small cabin in the gallery is their only point of contact with the outside world.

Inside the cabin you can speak directly with the artists, and they can communicate with you – but not with each other – by text.
After their month in isolation, a document of their digital encounters will be on display inside the cabin for the remainder of the exhibition.

I really want to go and ask Shia about Pepe or other stuff that will trigger him, do you have any ideas? I live at most 15 minutes from the exhibition

It's not gonna be a flag, he's going innawoods to get away from the nasty cyber bullies.

>anti-trump protest art project
>in helsinki
guys I think we might've lost the point somewhere

Funny that it comes from an aussie, the most notorious funposters on the internet.

We need /out/'s help

The 1st Kekistani Partisan Regiment from Lohja reporting in. 12 (((men))) strong, with 3 organizers and the rest being bored muscle with too much time and too little kek.

We are dirty, dumb, country scum and Shia LeDouche is gonna get hammered, any unitards standing in the way are going to get plowed.

>ilmeeni kun Lohjan amispellet/narkkarit/osa-aikatyöttömät pistää ranttaliksi

It would be hilarious if we manage to redpill him and turn on his handlers.

Drop info on his ass everyday. Make him doubt everything. Sup Forums his brain.

post moar anime girl pls

That's the demon lady from Demon Souls user. But sure, have some more.

I have the perfect replacement laying around. Will be in Helsinki in a few days

Sounds not only dangerous but also meaningless and shallow

Perfect for modern art

Imagine if Shia will go on a fucking off-shore shitshow with this and visit various countries before moving on to another continent.

>touch the demon inside me

What did she mean by this?

>#Alonetogether

What they gonna shag each other in that shack?

they have seperate shacks so they'll just fap to each other on screen

I hope they still find a way to hack, troll and pepefy the shit out of this cancer

she wants anal

>Find shack
>Play Shadilay outside from up in a tree where he can't reach

Oh that'll be perfect. Or you could graffiti his house with Kek and pepe.
Praise.

burn the cabin?

We need something more subtle.

What about subtly burning it?

I mean, molotov cocktails are handy and all... How about making moose mating calls?

it would be way better if we triggered Shia enough so that he burns the cabin :^)

imagine being Shia LeBouf, he's living what every paranoid schizophrenic thinks their life is, that there is a secret network of people all over the world conspiring against every idea you have, except it's actually real and really happening to him lmao

Can we find the cabins storm one / all of them? A small group screaing MAGFA, throwing ES cans at the windows and spreading hundreds of Trump/pepe/nazi posters around the cabin.

plant some illegal 'evidence'

yes id like to report a drug ring operating out of 3 fag-o cabins

Want to off myself anyway, may as well steal his shit on the way out

plant high frequency binarual beat outside the cabin. He will think that hes getting hallucinations from the isolation

>innawoods crew cuts the power to shack, they live a month alone with no provisions, 3 dead artists found innawoods

I'm sure Sup Forums autists will find a way

Retreating to the cuckshed
> mfw