A bunch of gay niggers pretending to be the white slaveowners who actually founded America

>a bunch of gay niggers pretending to be the white slaveowners who actually founded America

Why is this like catnip for liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqAdlkJDt7k
youtube.com/watch?v=_Fq4H4SAb6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have the bad kind of autism

Because it's their fantasy, they want to see America totally non-white, they want the concept of "American" to mean "non-white"

Fpbp

ayo imz jorge wushinton 'n sheit
i do drive byes on tha red coasr (bloods) n sheit mutha fuckah

Idk, I like it. It's entertaining and the music is pretty good. I don't pretend it doesn't have its flaws, but it really doesn't push an agenda. They casually mention slavery 3 times. I'm also a fan of American history and musicals though. 1776 is another good historical musical.

This.

Remember, they're openly admitting now that "diversity" just means no straight white males.

>tumblrshit morbidly obese project manager talk about hamilton all the time
>figure it's some gay ass libshit so I don't look into it
>Sup Forums turns up to tell me it is, indeed, gay ass libshit

No real point aside from feeling validated that my libdar is working

america was built by blacks, irish and chineses tho.
white are just taking credit for their labor

>Why is this like catnip for liberals?

Tickets that only the richest can enjoy, taking an iconic white character and raceswapping it, rewriting history to a hiphop beat. This is everything they love to do with TV but in a fancier medium.

I find it the hardest to conceal my power level when I'm around my fiance's liberal friends when they're sperging out over Hamilton.

Sorry, achmed, but the huwhites were the ones who dreamed each and every one of those things into reality.

The fact that we used people like you is irrelevant, as it's pretty clear that all of what us huwhites built could not and were not built by such people in their own countries, and instead were built only where there were huwhites to dream them into reality.

Horses did a lot of manual labor as well to help build this country but they don't deserve any credit either.

Alexander Hamilton was a disgusting treasonous rat and a sympathizer to the crown.

Labor is easy. Planning is the challenge.

>america was built by blacks
It's like you think everything in the states is made of cotton.

youtube.com/watch?v=DqAdlkJDt7k

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fq4H4SAb6s

>NEETs who could never afford to see this, or any other broadway production

The meaning is literally created through flipping these binaries- the music makes it accessible. Nobody is going to grow up thinking Jefferson was black, but now they might actually know some shit he's done.

Diversity and WE WUZ ARRON BURR

He also paved the way for centralized banking in the US. A Rothschild agent for sure.

Too bad we don't have any heroic men of action like Aaron Burr in DC anymore.

Its the ultimate liberal fantasy, they love "subverting" traditional history, tropes and standards of beauty and greatness and making it barbaric

Well nobody was going to think that, "whitewashed" characters were actually white! It was just to make it more accessible!

He was the biggest shill for big government. That guy single handedly sabotaged this countries chances to be truly free.

>le you need an all powerful federal government up your state's ass
>le you need a central bank, goyim

This. He deserved to die.

Niggers have an inferiority complex.
We wuz presidentz
Muh dick

They got no past to be proud of, because I can remind them that they didn't build America they were just farm equipment.

We also seamlessly integrate the parts of their culture like the music or clothes.

All they can do is steal our history. But we all know it's just a nigger minstrel show.