Dress like a white man

Dress like a white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay

Slavs are not white so I will dress how ever I want, Kevin.

>every frat boy in college

> White pants
> Left guy matching belt and shoes like its still 1995
> No timepiece on wrist, only faggy bracelet

Please.

Why are Russell Brand's pants so tight?How can some guys ever wear this? Imagine pain around balls

Yes master

you mean be gay

>white """man"""
I prefer not to dress like a fag, thanks.

Apparantly according to Sup Forums white men need to dress gay as fuck.

Also:

> visual brand signs: NO

Especially not Ralph fucking Lauren.

As soon as I can afford it.

I dress like a straight white man, not these fags with more money than braincells.

Ralph Lauren is literally a signal to gays that you're also gay

Sweatpants are comfier

This is such a good documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

dress like a white man

You sound like a child or worse, a manchild who wears cargo pants

He looks like he persistently smells like shit.

>t. seppo poofta

Reminder that Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs are Jewish

See >>>Ralph Lauren was born in The Bronx, New York City,[4] to Ashkenazi Jewish immigrants, Frieda (Cutler) and Frank Lifshitz, an artist and house painter,[5] from Pinsk, Belarus.[6][7

That's not a sweater

Alright. now it is confirmed that Sup Forums is just full of NEET neckbeards.

I'm disappointed lads.

Levi's jewish too.

But I'm not a preppy fuckboi that snapchats his overpriced sangria after every trip to local university bar with his frat brothers.

> Top left

decent try aside from pants and trying to look cool with a yellow/rosé gold watch which is per definition gay.

> Middle far left

Nice female bag and please get your pants ironed someday.

> bottom far left

Wtf is that shit in your neck? Rest is decent

> 2nd top left (larger image)

White pants and 3 buttons open. Gay.

> 3rd top left (3 guys)

Sup with the fuck my shit up hairstyles? Rest is pretty typical for faggot lower tier employees like these guys at the yearly cool corporate party.

> Below that one

Yeah he's 12 and his pants have the strangest shape. No more comment needed.

> Middle bottom

I suppose this works for certain groups of people. Really dislike the huge belt buckle and whatever is in his neck.

> Top right

Again the stupid gold colored watch and what in the name of fuck is going on with his belt. Reminds me of a flaccid negro penis. Is he trying to impress the guy cucking his wife? Also dat bag.

> One below that

No idea since I can only see glasses and his shirt. Shirt looks oddly structured.

> One below that

Looking at the ground. Also wtf is he holding. Also backpack and those pants. No.

> Bottom right

Gay bag, gay pants, gay hands and gay look and wtf is that necktie. Kill him now.

YESSIR

One with a neck, comfy

wait, how much do they make you pay for sangria?

>Belgium
>giving advice to anyone
Literally the worst country in Europe. I was in your airport for five hours on the way home from a better place (Czech Republic) and it smelled like nigger and eurotrash cologne.

Yeah because if you don't wear obnoxious gay Ralph Lauren shirts and white pants you're a NEET.

Hahahahaaha oh wow. People don't even dress like that anymore at polo events. Quit trying to look like your middle class dad looked 20 years ago vriendje.

Prolly got 6 million of these too

>Jeans are pants, a type of garment, typically made from denim or dungaree cloth. Often the term "jeans" refers to a particular style of pants, called "blue jeans," which were invented by Jacob W. Davis in partnership with Levi Strauss & Co. in 1871[1]

>Jacob W. Davis (born Jacob Youphes, Latvian: Jākobs Jufess, Russian: Якoб Йoфиc) (1831–1908) was a Latvian-Jewish tailor and American immigrant[1] who is credited with inventing modern jeans.[2]

>Levi Strauss was born in Buttenheim, Germany, on February 26, 1829, in the Franconian region of Bavaria, Germany, to an Ashkenazi Jewish family.[3]

REMINDER: DO NOT WEAR JEANS

You see just realizing that now? I'm disappointed in you

That mother fucker looks warm.

Well I don't live in Belgium and, besides, that is totally irrelevant,

Nice cargo pants, hick.

P.s typical US bants, unitelligent and lacking any imagination.

I'll stick to band shirts and cargo shorts.

r8 me

You sound like you are far from being an adult. How old are you?

15?

Lol nigger-tier trash kys you fucking liberal cuck

comfy, warmest ones are just made... I dunno woman stuff, sorta by pulling wool rather than knitting. Don't got pic. But here is another common one

dress like a white man Sup Forums

>dress like a sleeping pill

Those guys dressed like that have zero soul, sense of humor and identity

this is how men should dress

that's a contraindication the sweater is his identity, they as you know vary from place to place.

Finance goy is the only appropriate white man attire.

God I wish women here knew how to make anything. I don't think I could easily find one at a clothing store. Everything now is so cheaply made. very sad.

Pretty sure you bought a girl's tie by accident, user.

>hating on based sweats

Pleb

STOP SPAMMING THIS. Ignore the textile Jew anons.

You need to basically hold me under gun fire to make me put a suit on, that's very common here.

When you have too, you have too. Like when holding some presentations(not always required) or julebord and stuff like that

This is ok, but I will never in my life tuck in my shirt if I don't absolutely have to. One of the benefits of going into academia for natural sciences is that I probably won't need to on a regular basis.