Why a Martian colony will never work for super riches

Ever since almost every Billionaire on Earth has decided to join the race towards a colony on Mars, dumb heretics have been speculating that all the rich people will be living on Mars and will leave the Earth. Who believe that humanity has no future left on Earth due to the instability in the world and because of the muh "GLOBAL WARMING".

If you are one of those guys who believe in that, here's why you are COMPLETE RETARD

>It will never be possible for riches like Soros family to maintain and hold the power and money they hold around the globe from Mars

Why?

>Paper and digital currency are both worthless, there is a reason why even after having achieving a near digital economy in the west no developed country has abandoned the concept of keeping gold and oil reserves

>All paper and digital currency, its value in international markets are still dependable on the GDP, Gold and Oil reserves the country have.

>There are no gold and oil reserves are confirmed on Mars and searching them and extracting them on a cold lifeless planet will take a lot of time even after a successful colony is set up there.

>Having all that money, diamonds won't matter on Mars since you won't be able to eat that. You won't be able to get your Earth kind high lifestyle full of godly entertainment

>Martian colony will run on a barter system for quite a long time

>Billionaires living on Mars can never control Earthians from that far away, it will be like settling on Mars with your whole family and people on Earth will take over all you have left behind in an instant

>A colony on Mars will be like a Communist hellhole, nothing to do and nothing to eat

So, tl;dr Martian colony will actually be for slaves and unless Mars will have Earth tier cities, rich people will just keep sending common people on Mars to work for them.

>THE REASON WHY EVERY ONE CALLS IT A MARTIAN COLONY AND NOT A MARTIAN SETTLEMENT

>tl;dr Martian colony will actually be for slaves

Of course, in the beginning, abhorrent living conditions will dominate and a de-facto slavery system will be necessary to establish any real development planetside.

The very definition of people like SOROS family is having a control over people, they don't yearn money, they yearn control and power.

And that on Mars will only be achievable when there will be a significant amount of population on Mars. Like, about a billion.

POO

Just shhh, I don't want the masses catching up on this and depriving me of prime viewing pleasures from my comfy Earth home in the future.

Kek. This guy gets it

its posted ironically pajeet

You will need at least a million humans to achieve a decent Earth tier city.

If you will be the one living in a Martian colony then yeah you will be a total fucking loser and a slave.

A well educated, well trained slave will still be a slave.

>martian colony

We cant even make a colony on the moon, when this dumb meme will end, for kek's sake.

Get out of my thread you bloody Pookistani.

That's arguable. I think half of that is sufficient.

no

And people think Italians aren't smart. You are intelligent my pasta friend.

>There are no gold and oil reserves are confirmed on Mars and searching them and extracting them on a cold lifeless planet will take a lot of time even after a successful colony is set up there.

>Finding oil reserves on Mars and extracting them

Top kek pajeet. Learn to kerogenesis.

It depends a lot on size of the city you are planning.

Pookistan being pookistan

>He believes extracting gold and oil in space is profitable with today's technology.
Topkek

Unless there was life on Mars at one some point, no oil can exist.

I'm actually implying that it is highly unlikely that oil formed on Mars.

What are you gonna burn it with anyway? There's no free oxygen in the atmosphere you sweaty chapati.

>oil in space

There is no oil in the Solar System except on Earth you stupid street shitter.

Mars may be further, but its less inhospitable. Still missing a magnetosphere, so radiation protection (simple) will be necessary as well as a sealed environment (costly). Its also less likely to cause health problems due to higher gravity relative to the moon.

Firstly established as a colony in which humans will work 12h/day for any progress to happen, and then after 200 years it will probably from the grip of the Earth through economical threats.
It will turn into an oligarchy, trading with Earth and other colonies.

*escape from

I am saying the same thing you dick head.

THIS.

This entire post is stupid. You're assuming that Mars would need to be an independent power, and not just a colony for the rich, who control their empire on Earth.

You can't make profit from a thing that doesn't exist. Geez, you guys are niggers

THIS

I think Titan is rich in organic hydrocarbons.

How can you control Earth from Mars, unless you either get a 30 min Earth to Mars travel service or a space laser that can kill anyone on Earth from Mars in seconds?

What will stop enforcers to take control into their own hands on Earth instead of obeying a wrinkled guy living on Mars?

>Implying a martian colony is a for profit venture.
>Implying the non tech obsessed rich would go anywhere near it.
>Implying when the Marshevik uprising overthrows the Tesla Conglomerate and takes over the Boring Company's drilling machines they won't build a true Utopia.

Then why even mention oil on Mars at all sanjay? The whole premise is retarded.

this technology isn't science fiction, we already have bidirectional links to the martian rover

Leave it to a poo to completely omit all the actual arguments against this:

No matter how bad Earth gets, Mars is always naturally worse. As a poo, I'm sure you don't know this, but the gravity on Mars is significantly less than on Earth. Not to mention extreme weather and temperature, lack of breathable air, etc. Did you just play Destiny or watch the Martian and take it at face value?

If billionaires are interested in Mars, it's not for them to live them personally, you cocksucking idiot. It's to control the extreme amount of wealth that colonization efforts could eventually yield. Go down to your local shitting street, light it, and die in the subsequent blast you fucking cunt.

THIS DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

I didn't mention Oil on Mars, I mentioned Oil in space which is a possibility on Earth like planets found by NASA

Yes, a shitty rover can control 7 billion people, just like Super power America is controlling Goat fuckers loose in middle east. Well done.

How will you control the extreme amount of wealth from Mars, please enlighten you overweight faggot.

m8 are you seriously implying that the bandwidth capability wont improve as necessary? how fucking retarded are you? first you fucking thought there was oil on mars, then you didnt realize we already have bidirectional links with the martian rover, and now you fucking think we lack the capability to expand the already in-place infrastructure as necessary as well as upgrading the technology when possible.

youre a fucking moron, dont get fucking curt when you have no fucking idea what youre doing, and dont tackle fucking astronomical problems when your shit country cant even figure out how the fuck to use a toilet

Perhaps if we shifted enough prajeets up there the poor diet and low gravity would cause them to shit so much that new hydrocarbon resources would form under the weight.

>He think white men can colonize mars
>He doesn't know India is observing Mars and China already has a space station out there both of which are nuclear nations
>His country doesn't even have a space program

You can do that too my Pookistani friend

Indeed, more research is required.

Obviously an technologically advanced interstellar colonisation mission is going to be scrabbling around for oil instead of using solar, fission or fusion.

Well, where the fuck do you think that wealth is going to be accounted for, shitdick - on martian banks? And why the fuck would they go through the trouble of overcoming the extreme conditions on Mars to build things that aren't generating direct profits? Banking would be handled on Earth.

Furthermore, a Martian colony CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF EARTH. Cutting their supplies off equals death for everyone on the entire planet. Therefore, those who control Earth's resources control Mars's as well.

Mars couldn't be independent for thousands of years. Hundreds at best. Elites aren't counting on living that long shitlicker - they're counting on controlling the wealth generated in the mean time.

Now stop watching shitty Sci-Fi and thinking that your 82 IQ brain can understand anything, and go slit your throat with a dehydrated turd.

sage

POO IN LOO

We've been there since the 60's dumbass

I work for Shimago-Domínguez and the plan is to spend huge sums on advertising for volunteers to colonize mars. They are already planning mine infrastucture and militarization. It's happening goys!

abiogenic hydrocarbons are abundunt, but abiogenic oil is still has not been demonstrated to exist anywhere.

Kek favors this Poo. Most mysterious.

true

eventually the planets will split from each other either by revolution of earths people against the martian jew overlords or by secession on the part of mars wishing to become more independent and then there will be war

>mfw the video game that comes true is Killzone not fallout

>Martian colony will actually be for slaves
This might already be happening, supposedly we've had colonies there since the 70s. The workers there are a product of the "brain drain" that occurred in Western countries in the late 60s, early 70s.

People were told that the Earth was doomed or something and now work as slaves on Mars supporting the SSP.

The truth is that a mars colony will never work unless there is an economic motivation.
If there is it will be just like the wild west.

>implying the jews won't just go to both planets to economically control them.
There will be a period of 1000 years on mars where they have the chance to truly be free of jews but after that they're just as fucked as earthlings.
This is when the mars jews start declaring war on earth jews and start worlds war 1

>abiogenic hydrocarbons are abundant

I can't think of any. I thought you were right at first, but the ones I can think of are all derivative of some type of oil or gas. Which do you think are abiotic?

praise kek

Lmao I read that in my head with a Indian accent like your telling him to get out your convenience store