Destroyed the Roman (Byzantines) Empire singlehandedly

>Destroyed the Roman (Byzantines) Empire singlehandedly
>Buried crusaders alive
>Only non european power that whites and defeated enormous Shia+Catholic coalitions without help
>Only non white country that enslaved wh*tes for centuries
>Even after the demise of a great empire, unlike other people, Turks refused slavery and fought bravely against wh*te christian invaders and won
>Only country that makes people from Pacific to Atlantic butthurt
>Only country that removes christians efficiently
>Majority of non Turks hate Turkey, but cant do anything about it other than crying
>Unlike Germany, it openly denies so called genocides
>Neither European nor Asian nor Middle Eastern, Turkey just stands there to buttblast everyone
Just accept Turkish supremacy, white subhumans, this will ease your butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_of_Mudros
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14586639
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ha bu arada poldeki ekşici çopurlar tiradda ağlamayın bu bir olda tiradıdır.

Kosovo brother here ready for ottoman caliphate inshallah

Good
Are you ready to genocide white european christian subhumans in the name of Allah?

>great empire
Yeah, I don't consider anything less than what the French had as an Empire. We changed the game nigguh, get good.

>taking pride in all these sins
Truly a Whore of Babylon.

Try it roach, we will put you in the fucking ground. Can't even control your Kurdish terrorists! Just wait until NATO disappears, Russia is going to be in Constantinople in 3 days.

Kebab strong.Remove Serbs

It's Istanbul now you white scum. We massacred thousands of Crusaders and Gr**ks and renamed Constantinople to Istanbul
I'd love to massacre hundreds of you to say the city's name correctly.

I agree 100%

Ankara is a beautiful city, you Turks are lucky.

We need a modern day Vlad.

We beheaded Vlad and conquered his country.
Why do you need a modern day Vlad?

Byzantium.

To bruda oblizes mi muda

You and the conscripted "army" that villagers defeated within hours? Truly t*rkey is a world power the West should cower before.

>when your country only exists because of the benevolence of French and British foreign policy

Just to see your people on sticks again.

dont blow yourself up yet mustafa

The French and the British invaded Turkey once
We kicked them out.

But you didn't do any of that, the ottomans did
Plus you guys got cucked in ww1 because you got rid of your skilled European workers in exchange for hiring unskilled Turks that couldn't support an industrial economy

"We"

You didn't do shit, sand nigger.

I met Turks and other sand-apes while I was in the US Army, you guys are a fucking joke. Literally no different from Iranians, Afghanis, Syrians, Saudis, Egyptians... I'm just saying that I'm very lucky and blessed to not live in a nation like yours.

>Is now ruled and being destroyed by our spy

Just remeber which vasal helped you in most off your wars against other countries and the crusades

Turk roach.

Self hater

Yeah, but we dismantled your empire and shared it between us. The only reason why you even had an empire is because we allowed it. That's all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_of_Mudros

> a people who genetically are muts of Semites and Europeans but LARP as Asians

your people are literally hipster weeaboos

>white
>subhumans

Pick one roach.

You are pissed because you will never be white.
You will never be European.
You will never be a civilised people.

then explain losing this then mehmet?

Oh look. The turkish army is here already.

> a people who genetically are muts of Semites and Europeans but LARP as Asians
Really? I didn't know that. Please tell me about my genetics.
Americans are the worst. At least most of them are not white but still they're subhuman. That's because of their shit religion i guess.

Remove kebab.

May the Russians re-take rightful Orthodox clay of Constantinople in righteous vengeance.

Not gonna happen buddy

>when you're the master of the Mediterranean but your country's best idea for a navy is paying off pirates
>when a superior and more ambitious Egyptian nearly splits your country in half but the British come to save you
>when your country spends a century on the verge of economic collapse but you get saved by European loans
>When the greatest Turk to ever live wasn't a Turk
>when you masturbate over repelling a half hearted international police action after WW1 and ignore how you got btfo in every engagement with a European power for a century prior

Why do u have to put them with us u silly burger?

LOL

Turkey was lucky as shit always at the right place at the right time

>Ottomans defeated Byzantines only after Crusaders and others weakened them
>narrowly avoided judgement from WW1
>ran to NATO for help after they pissed off Russians

Only reason you guys are still here is because you're a nice site to put our nukes and missile defenses.

They already re-took Crimea.

Short sail to Holy Constantinople.

Islam and Roaches will be crushed in Europe too.

Constantinople will be white again, in your lifetime.

Islam will no longer exist, and Turkey will be wiped off the map.

You mention the massacre of Crusaders.... Hundreds of years ago?!

We are slaughtering your Muslim brothers and sisters TODAY! By the thousands. Even by pushing a few buttons, we are able to slaughter your brothers and sisters from the skies.

Feelsgoodmayn.

Gib oil moneys

Oh, roach, this is going to tilt you to the heavens. I'm jewish, and I recently dated a turkish girl. Didn't dare eat it, but the produce was tight.

I'll visit Turkey, when it's part of Greater Israel.

Whatever you say.It is really that simple to get rid of millions of people without them fighting back.

Ataturk would have had you executed.

You shame his memory and legacy.

Kys.

kek kek kek epic short and sweet

How manny people do you know who are secretly gay??

My digits speak for themselves.

I second this. I watched while laughing openly at you literal retards trying to practice room-clearing and basic squad movements when we had to train you idiots in Afghanistan.... since you weren't smart or skilled enough to go out on real missions without getting fucked up by goatfucking villagers. Eventually we gave up on you retards. Was a good laugh though. Don't know who would kill you faster, the enemy or yourselves. Your military couldn't even beat millennial pacifists in a fight these days. Can't wait til you're gone. Also.... your last coup was fake and gay.

Fuck off. Trump won't do shit.

Europe and Russia have killed millions of "people" before.

Its not our first rodeo.

Was meant for this
----

>Really? I didn't know that. Please tell me about my genetics.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14586639
> tfw you triggered the most ((((alpha)))) nation in the world with one post

the 10th crusade is already underway Turkish cockroaches

the day of the RAID will come soon

Iran will destroy you

I will never forgive the UK and France for stopping Russia from wiping this miserable and unholy nation off the face of the earth for good.

Oh what could have been...

Those haplogroups are indeed shiny. I am sure those haplogroups obviously didn't exist in where we came from.
Try harder pls you wh*te chr*stian subhuman.

our people would fuck a sink if it had a vagina. No gays in here Novak.

Gib army and destroy iran plz

Honestly, I fucking hate Turkey. Fucking shit country, buys isis oil, fuck around in Europe, fucking retard leader. Among top 5 list of worst country’s Turkey and Saudi Arabia, would both rank in the top 5 list

you're all the same to me. Very rare that I trust someone from the middle east, usually they have gone Kafir and are no longer brainwashed.

Plus, I don't trust people who dislike dogs. That's one of the ways I gauge people. The entire middle east hates dogs.

It is when you blow them up from the sky or run them down in tanks and outfitted in gear that's like 3-4 decades more advanced than they have. The Gulf war proved that shit pretty hard.

And we don't like people who worship a fucking cross.
We will stick that infidel symbol up your ass in your holiest places within 20 years.

>We beheaded Vlad
No you didn't. You killed Vlad The Grandfather. It's like saying I could beat Mike Tyson in a fight but I'm too chickenshit to do it so I wait while he's high on heroin or some shit. Vlad got betrayed by wannabe allies and locked in prison for 10 years. Then they later released him but the damage had already been done and he died in combat a year later.

Once again Turkroaches take the credit for someone else's work.

When I went few years back for my summer vecation to Egypt and Tunisia and everyone said there that the Saudis are the biggest secret faggots from all Arabs so that's what I'm asking

Look at you. Still thinking in religions like they fucking matter anything anymore.

How are you going to do that when every single middle eastern country is at like 1970s-1980s tech in terms of military equipment and the USA has the most advanced military in the world? Doesn't seem very smart of you.

>When you and your Italian bros plan a party and it goes extremely well

>USA has the most advanced military in the world
So?
You tried to invade Afghanistan, failed.
Muslims are superior to your shitty army. Besides your army can't win wars. Even against rice farmers lel

Well, will Allah heal your skull after it has been turned into mush by US Bombs? Did not think so.

inb4 Kurds sneak a nuke in Shitstanbul and all of Turkey falls into Chaos. Gets divided amongst Muslim tribes and some other regional warlocks.

Can't wait, enjoy your Erdocaliphate while it lasts ;)

We kept a seat in the EU warm for you

When's the last time Turkey accomplished anything of notable relevance?

This thread is great.

We finished what we set out to do, and we would have eventually won in vietnam. We didn't even have a real reason to be there so we left. Your muslim warriors wont be superior when they get ran over by an Abrams or blown the fuck up by a drone strike Mehmet.

Dude u gotta understand that those guys hate us because we are filthy rich and they r not. All we do when we go there is party and fuck everything that walks. I mean eevery woman there wishes she could marry a Saudi guy for the riches. I went to Sharm Alsheik 3 years ago and fucked as many whores as I could , and everytime I hang out with the guys they treat like i'm the boss for the moneyz and the women make this hints and shit. And the best part is that I'm fuck ugly . They hate the surbs though.

+ Is Novak treated like a god in ur home ?

Yes.

So you fuck goats and relatives.

Do you even exist?

>tfw that burger can't even name one city from Turkey so he googled Turkey's capital before posting

We dont worship a cross.

We worship God and his Son.

Even in Islam, it is Jesus whom will return to defeat the wicked.

Your pedophile, rapist, torturer, thief illiterate Muhammed is dead and never to return.

May he burn in Hell forever for his sins.

can repeat

What the hell is going on in that webm?

Great history indeed, Sadly orthodox incest filled islam has been degenerating your country for decades.

The Ottomans were a free, open society. Turkey now is literally 1 family now :)

>whores

?

Why didn't you take Vienna then?

>Destroyed the Roman (Byzantines) Empire singlehandedly
>singlehandedly
Kek who are the Sassanids, Bulgars, Slavs, Arabs, Normans, Crusaders? Not to mention all the civil wars

>You tried to invade Afghanistan, failed.

Wow we failed? I never knew the Taliban was still the government of Afghanistan.

You can't even take Grozny back from Chechens.
Chechens bully Russians every day and you cucks can do nothing about it KEK

You will burn in hell fire for the betrayel of muslim population. Spend your riches on sportscars and whores while your brothers suffer in hunger. Allah will make Saudia Arabia and all its its wahabi scum choke on their greed and vanity in this life and the next.

I don't believe in that crap either. Jesus and Muhammad and Allah can all go fuck themselves.

the father of your nation is disappointed in you. You failed your forebearers completly and utterly without having been forced to. It's sad to see how degenerates like you throw away everything you have been handled

Nice fake quote here Christian German DOG :DDDDDD
We will anally rape you in Rome, Jerusalem and your cities

Chechnya is still part of Russia, fyi.

How are you doing with Kurds?
Dying and losing daily?

Why has there been so much WE WUZ roachposting lately?

raping kids and goats has always been a job turks did well i admit it.