So whats up with this whole fiberglass in dip shit?

is this a growing form of pop control? major copenhagen recall, copenhagen getting BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo
gizmodo.com/human-poop-found-in-coke-cans-at-manufacturing-plant-1793748759
youtube.com/watch?v=KG_4ix6elNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I work at the skoal/Copenhagen manufacturing plant and I can confirm that microscopic fiberglass fragments are indeed added into the tobacco mixture. They do this to increase the nicotine intake and keep customers addicted

You mean snus?

>using the most degenerate form of tobacco

The idea is that it creates microcuts in your gums in order to allow a better flow of nicotine into your system. Gives a better rush and, as a result, quicker addiction.

Same thing applies to Menthol cigarettes IIRC

I fucking love copenhagen snuff. Yeah it is actually fairly old knowledge tehy add fibreglass to the chew. It makes small micro cuts in the gums to help the sweet sweet precious nicotine get in your body.

this is exactly what i thought, but i also heard that its majorly raised the customer addiction base and its also been causing more serious health concerns unrelated to the tobacco/nic

Anyone stupid enough to use chewing tobacco deserves their various mouth/gum/tongue cancers.

It's propaganda. You're a slave.

Shut up pussy , grow a set of nuts and pack a lip like a real man

That shit is fucking disgusting anyway.

What the fuck is this stuff? Who would put that in their mouth?

Tobacco is for weak minded, easily addicted degenerates anyway

this is also why there is a higher instance of mouth cancer amongst smokeless tobacco users. not the plant. the additives.

>Doesn't consume a can or more of the holy shredded black leaf a day
>Instead chills at pic related

You have to pay for adspace you know

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

REAL AMERICANS!

can confirm

>holy shredded black leaf a day
>Being BLACKED and LEAFED at the same time
shiggy

I guarantee you're one of those /r9k/ autists with low self esteem, and have never had fun with your life at all, so you pride yourself on the fact that you're a boring cunt.

i just want me some good ol fashion fucking american leaf without all this fiberglass shit and everything in it. i dont give a fuck if it cuts open my lips and helps get me nicced. ill eat the fucking shit if i need a buzz that bad

Only degenerates chew on this literal shit

only neckbeard moralist faggots tell people how to kill themselves. so let me take the initiative and tell you to use a gun, its quicker

Not even close, but you sure seem mad, leaf.
Did I touch a nerve there?

This has been going on for ages, I'm surprised many people don't know about this.

That was banned ages ago. feckin noobs

the problem is that they are putting in more fiberglass than normal to the point where theyve even had to recall it because the shards have become visible. check second photo

100% bullshit.

Is leaf tobacco fucked too? You spit a lot more with it, and it tastes like molasses compared to that salty taste of cope or wintergreen flavor of most other dips, but it might be a better alternative.

I'm essentially tobacco free these days, but I'll take some Levi Garret with me when I go fishing sometimes

My dad is a Jewish dentist. Big tobacco and the dentist industry have a 200 year contract. Basically as long as big tobacco keeps cutting up your gums, you will keep seeing a dentist and big tobacco gets a cut

check the fucking second photo dipshit (ha-ha l.o.l. get it?) there was a recent fucking recall because it was visible in the dip

Its not fiberglass its fucking wax you tard

Wow this is making me sleepy, maybe we should all go to sleep

It said there was metal shavings in it you fucking retard.

There is no fiberglass in dip.

You 2 are gullible as shit. No wonder Sup Forums has so many hivemind morons.

People addicted to cigarettes/chew/dip are easily the most boring people in the universe. You smell like asshole and nobody likes watching you spit your disgusting ass-water into a cup all day long.

>putting anything other than homegrown tobacco in your mouth
Good goy.

The fiberglass is in there to open small cuts on the inside of your lip so you absorb the nicotine faster.

Dipping fucking sucks and tears the shit out of the inside of your lip.

This, or all natural American cigs if you really need a smoke

>Cigarettes define the people that smoke them

t. autist.

This as well

here in sweden some women use it too. ugly.

kek, did you read about the coca cola plant in Ireland?

>water pipes used to provide for soda processing literally JAM PACKED with human feces

How the fuck does this go unnoticed for so long, and who thought it would be funny to make fuckups like this involving stuff people put into their bodies?

>still believes in urban myths

Sad

no more rum and coke for me. fucking digusting. this thread will now be 100% diverted to this topic instead at the request of OP:

no wonder your country went to shit

the tobacco jew got you

Na2CO3 is why snus works.

Making cuts or even just cutting a hole in your arm and stuffing it with tobacco wont do shit.

Weird then that I get it in my home-made stuff as well. Or actually it's not, because it's not glass, it's sand, and it comes from the tobacco plants. That article relates to a single incident, the glass-in-skoal thing is an urban myth that we have here in scandinavia as well.

its to fuck up your lip so it gets into your blood stream and be more addictive

ur gay lole

ok abdullah. maybe if you don't like it go back to your own country.

>mfw chew is the preferred tobacco product of athletes and alpha males

Tabacco is for neurotic faggots.

That shits nasty though man. Turns your teeth brown and green and they rot out.

To everyone in this thread:

Start smoking cigarettes.

Aabid telling Abdullah to go back home. classic sweden.

I'm ethnically Swedish. Just saying it looks like shit when a woman has that bulging upper lip. Smoking women is a turn-off too.

They think it's a myth just like all the rapes too, right?

this

>tfw have no job anymore so have up snus for vape since it's cheaper
JUST

Chewing bubble gum and just about to plug a great big chew, while playing baseball.

All he needs now is a glass of orange juice.

i just cut my gums open with a razor blade before i dip

Trying to educate Americans is a pointless endeavour.

Underrated

chew doesn't have fiberglass

literally just tobacco and flavorings

Smokers always have the best stories because dumb shit always happens when they're outside having a smoke.

Snus is much different than dip. Snus is like sipping on a nice Carlsberg. Dip is like chugging a Soferio Guld 8.5%

They're all unhealthy and visibly miserable people, too. Not a coincidence I am afraid.

>boring
I don't even smoke but you couldn't of chosen a worst adjective. There's a reason why they are always the ones sparking up conversation and it's not because they're boring.

I'd say that description could be used to for pretty much every second person nowadays. Also quite a bit of projection, there are plenty of jacked smokers.

>small metalic particles in the cans

sounds like your normal problem with product lines fucking up. this happens to every production line. nothing to see here.

after extensive research my only option is to commit seppuku in shame. Today user, you are right.

Fiberglass is strong, in the stress-definition, but it breaks up into tiny pieces easily.

I talked my dad or of chew a year before the doctors cut out a possibly cancerous mass in his gums. He thanks me often

I don't think you know what projection means, leaf.

meant for

And I think you're a homo. Checkmate.

Now that's called deflection. Want an explanation of what projection is too, eternal leaf?

This story is propagated by people who have poor understanding of solubility and osmosis

Snus is something the devil (the swede) has created, stay away from it.

The add it to gently break the lining of your lip so you absorb more nicotine

Nicotine is hyper permeable in human tissue. You don't need to do anything to make it "absorb better".

Adding shit to it will likely only make it absorb worse by diluting it or getting in the way.

I just chew pouches...I'm a pussy :(

>like a real man
Real men don't have fragile little egos and don't bend over backwards to do another's bidding the second their masculinity is insulted

I'm aware it was incorrect usage, just didn't correct myself before I posted it. Happy now, gaywad?

When was I ever unhappy, implier of implications?

Thanks for admitting you're a tard though.

What do you think Cigarette filters are made of?

cellulose

this is an old wives tale

Asbestos. There is no fiberglass in filters either.

It's propogranda by cigarette companies that dip isn't a safe alternative to cigs. It is. The only thing you can get from dip is receding gums

^^ this user is right. Got a letter in the mail because I'm a smokeless user, though I'm cutting back so I can quit.

Tiny pieces of fiberglass cut into the wall of the mouth so nicotine can be absorbed quicker and easier. If you can stomach swallowing your dip spit, I wouldn't be all that surprised it your ass bleeds a little.

Nordic master race reporting in with Nordic master Snus. You all are like little babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=KG_4ix6elNE

You're wrong though. Just look it up on google and stop being so gullible.

There's no fiberglass in dip you absolute mongoloid.

>not odens
Piss off (((sven)))

No you idiot. Nicotine needs to get in your blood, cutting up the inside of your mouth is how dip gets nicotine in your blood.

that's not true, vast majority of oral cancer comes from hpv (eat dat pussy), and alcoholism.

Future Darwin price winner.

where can I buy some legit swedish snus?
this camel stuff tastes like drain-o

When I was a kid I used to ride with my great-granddaddy to the tobacco/liquor/slot machine store and he'd buy a pack of Red Man Chew.