Is this true Sup Forums

So is this how you were all birth'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/radbrowndads/status/846501449387462657
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link
twitter.com/radbrowndads/status/846501449387462657

>if you oppose me and my political agenda you're (on the road to being) a fascist

>is this how you were all birth'd?
no i used to be a communist

So don't play games?

I don't play video games, and still don't understand what the fuck gamergate was about.

It's the fucking shitskins pouring into the country made my mind up.

>libertarian atheism

whores picking on sex deprived gamers

>ali akbar

he is pretty close to Exploding himself

Yeah that point made no sense to me

>LIBERTARIAN atheism
>fascism

Make up your mind. Do we gamers want absolute or limited government?

>that ending

Anime is also a fascism gateway drug

The 00s internet atheists clearly morphed into the anti-SJW crowd. AKA the so-called rationalistic crowd that like to pick on easy targets to get themselves off.

That quite naturally led to a lot of them becoming conservatives because they're all weak-minded idiots looking for an ideology.

But the neo-Nazi stuff is just a meme and it has nothing to do with video games.

Then you're a newfag if that confused you. Otherwise you'd remember the old Sup Forums

It was the biggest strategic misfire in the progressive movement. Basically, told a bunch of young male nerds that if they didn't agree with their bizarre point, you were a bad, sexist bigot. This turned an entire generation of nerds into redpilled anti-SJW libertarian/conservatives.

Don't you know? Wanting limited government is just one step to wanting an evil authoritarian government.

God, commies are so retarded.

>Intellectual growth is for weak minded idiots

You've got it backwards, muhammad.

Heil Hitler!

>Video Games
>Nerd/Gamer Culture
These two things are separate for me at least. I know lots of GGers from Sup Forums started out this way. I started out having seen first hand tribalism among blacks when I was a kid. I had a really close black friend who was christian didn't even listen to rap music (i did though). Long story short found out even if you are the whitest black you'll still side with your own race no matter what. Then it snowballed until now.

>Libertarian Atheism is part of the slippery slope

So... I should be a proud Christian and talk about it at the tournament?

I thought slippery slopes weren't a real thing?

Gamers are my race. Any one against gamers is a racist.

No! You fascist! You should become a wiccan or, better yet, Muslim!

Video games are for fags.

Otherwise accurate, starting at Libertarian Atheism.

It has been quite the trip lol.

>Ahmed Ali Akbar
quintessentially British

>SJWs go on a crusade against gamers
>it was just a prank bro, haha why would you be against us

Don't call me hitler

I went no ideology (aka brainwashed) -> conservative -> libertarian -> white nationalist. I don't really consider Trump to be part of it.
I was always racist though, thank's auckland.

>Ahmed ali akbar
>mfw a muslim talks about fascism

no ideologies are for weak minded idiots.

>being a fascist is bad

In the quest to be rational the first step is to become a libertarian atheist, then you become so rational that you realize the harm liberals and their destruction of western institutions does so you become an authoritarian.

Horseshoe theory is very multidimensional.

It was about ethics in gaming journalism :^^^).
But in all seriousness, kikes wouldn't stop pushing their propaganda in games so normies got pissed, they wanted to shootshit and call kids faggots online not get lectured about how they're racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic.

no, fuck you, I remember this shit and fuck you.

indeed

What about a gamers, don't let communism happen you?

really wish i put a comma after no

>Video games are for fags.
Most modern video games are really really shitty. I really can't get into video games anymore only a select few I can and most of those are Japanese or fps. Shit like dark souls 2-3 is really fucking boring even dragons dogma its all really fucking boring to me now and I was really into ds1/skyrim. Now all I play is casual 4min games and csgo. I was playing some Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee recently though.

>but I wish it did
kek

>neo-Nazi stuff is just a meme

They are so completely unaware of themselves I can't tell if it's satire or not.

First Pepe, the Anime, now Vidya? All of them are telltale signs of Facism? Just imagine the Connecticut Soccer Mom who believes this shit?

Nope, usually people escape from the BS of SJW and left wing nonsense and these idiots continue to infest their only sanctuary from it. The left created their own bogeymen that they fear.

Fascism was merely a response to radical leftist rhetoric infesting every aspect of their lives. Most people who turn to escapism, just wish to be left alone.

I miss when video games were tied to school shootings. It kept a lot of the normies out

>tfw the chosen games were shit this last year

overwatch was the only decent game I've bought in the last year or so

Satan doesn't lie

>videogames will make you a nazi

Oh.

But y'know also "there's no such thing as a slippery slope" and you're a horrible person for thinking giving hormones to kids is questionable, or that gay marriage would lead to ever expanding bullshit about sexuality (even though it did).

IMMA ccek them cheeky duubs

thoughtful definitely not spam comment

>Don't be this political ideology I don't agree with

They didn't learn the first time did they

sorry sweetie, slippery slope fallacy isnt real, okay?

>Literally using a logical fallacy as your "argument"

Basically this and the history channel yea.

We know who's pushing this, since it's clear taking vidja failed and cost money. Now, we will see another epitempic of Sjw groups hitting games, WITH Democratic support and a JessieJamesz-like lawyer mixed with Jack. A black Jack.
GG2: Return of The Cis. It's coming...

I miss when games where fun and not trying to push a message. Fuck you Mass Effect Andromeda.

Checked and kek'd

I also bought two copies of OW one for myself and a friend. The only reason I ever fucking bought the game was that I was on pain killers for a good 2-3 months during a surgery and it looked like the most casual FPS I could play after that time was over CSGO is still 100% better.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY DIVERSITY. DID YOU KNOW DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH. OVERWATCH ™

Ah thanks, it all makes sense now

>they're STILL mad we won GamerGate

From a distance his hand looks like an ancapball

>Game players of this tournament dont develop or join into a culture or you will become genocidal nazis

Now some people called us daft for expecting them to try and normalise paedophilia and bestiality after trannies as a slippery slope but this is taking the piss.

i predict the new doomfist will be an empowered black wimin

>holocoaster didn't happen
>wish it did
I think this image might be a subtle way to put up memes that won't be torn down.

>Don't do Fascism
>provide to write whatever you want
>people don't tear it down

Well, you can make fun of this, but it's not wrong. Throw anime in there and that's literally

say it with me, "Thank you Zoe!".

*that's literally what happened to me.

From oblivious to #WOKE

>implying being a fascist is bad

Fascism is the natural answer to marxism in all it's forms. If you faggots wouldn't be pushing your degenerate filth onto us then we wouldn't become fascists. I used to be a libertarian, and before that I was a lefty environmentalist faggot. Don't blame me for waking up, blame yourself for shaking me.

somebody really should stand up and say this, it's fucking preposterous and that's all it is.

Oddly enough a lot of fascists used to be libertarians. Maybe it's because they're more open to facts since they heavily believe in the free market (and attached to that, the free market of ideas) and don't care what feelings get hurt. With those facts comes redpilling and with redpilling comes wanting to do something about it even by force if necessary.
Or maybe it's just because autists.

>Hello, fellow GAMERS™! I'm a fellow GAMER™ as well! As one, I might say that if you dislike people pushing agendas into your Video Games like the ones that I totally play like Super Mario you're a evil FASCIST!

>implying the dominant ideology is non-ideological

It is honestly a pretty common progression.

If you were a lolbertarian in 2008 you were probably a fascist by 2016. Certainly true for me.

Just saying.

This, it is only a reaction.

However too much on Right wing side is no good either. It leads to repression. I do agree we need a shift back towards the center, even if it takes an extreme form of right wing acts to do so given we have had 50-60 years of bullshit heavily stymieing society. The cage has been shook way too much and the beast within is pissed, and pissed I mean as in wanting to maul your face off, piss on your torn face, then maul the faces of your loved ones and repeat.

The crux of gamergate is this: Video games are escapism, and especially escapism for White Men. They were a Safe Space where people who are utterly alienated from a diseased leftist society could hide from it. They were the only part of modern popular culture that retained depictions of honor, virtue, the hero's journey, etc. Then the Left invaded that space too, and successfully convinced millions of young men that being left alone was never an option. Gamergate showed that leftism meant the death and humiliation of everything, even your silly hobbies. People will not usually fight if they have a place to retreat to, Sun Tzu wrote that you should leave your enemy at least the hope of escape so that they will not fight like cornered animals and maul you even in your victory. The Left did not heed this ancient lesson. They will not leave Whites, and especially not White Men, an comfort or respite. This inevitably leads to those men finally growing up and learning to fight politically.

so fucking true

I've been playing Paladins lately, it's a f2p OW clone and I mean that quite literally, some characters are pretty much straight rips.
Buggy as fuck and filled with spics though.

im at "But i wish it did"

>Please Clap

they just did a negress robot after a black mexican hacker and an old arab sniper, people might complain if its another shitskin woman

First of, nice Adolf.
Second, the fascists of the future (today) are leftist's, not "the right".

But yes, all juice must burn.

What's funny is once again, the left is using fascist tactics in this. They'll censor anyone who doesn't agree with them as GG showed us and shame anyone who even remotely is tired of their bullshit. But it's okay. Because as we have seen with the new Mass Effect, they're tanking hard and hopefully sooner rather than later, they'll go bankrupt and the good decent companies will see this failure.

>If you aren't a kotaku reading feminist gamer you're a nazi!
Modern vidya is a shitshow anyway, they can keep it. Any industry that can spend $40+ million and come up with a Mass Effect game worse than 3 is unsustainable. Once all the shiteaters and hipsters get bored with gaming the industry can refill with people that are there to make games, not tweets.

STAY OUT OF NEBULOUS SHIT SKINS AND JEWS I WILL FUCKING SHINE DAIR ALL YOU NIGGERS HAIL FALCO

dont forget the time traveling lesbian

Fuck returning to the center. I want the birth of a new Rome to come from the degeneracy of the West. I want this whole shitshow farce to be revealed and the rug pulled from underneath the corrupt elite that have been pushing our great civilization to the brink to consolidate their own power. I want them hung out to dry and I want to laugh as their establishment crumbles.

I would give my life to a movement with a chance of acquiring true glory in the modern era. Fuck all marxists

I see fascism like a parent, when the kids are useless pieces of shit it's a failure on the fathers part. Every country needs a strong father figure.

What made you change?

desu I wouldn't really give a shit if they just didn't remind us every fucking second where ever they go whatever they do they must always bring up that diversity shit. Its like they know there game is dog shit but use that diversity shit to blind people to it. Its not that bad of a FPS but its casual and not a competitive fps. My biggest complaint is that the characters whom speak a foreign language don't always speak it. Its jarring to me that you have an Arab women speaking in arabic but then all of a sudden they speak in english. Why not just make her speak arabic all the time? In classic games where characters were lets say from Germany they would have them speak German completely and sometimes without even subtitles in FPS games.

>@radbrowndads

Sounds degenerate.

1) People getting sick of SJW shit being pushed in games
2) People getting sick of everyone in online games having to be babied and getting banned for calling everyone niggerfaggots like the good old days
3) Something about some slut who apparently fucked 5 reviewers in exchange for good reviews for her shitty indie game

Wtf? This explains a lot!

This
I feel you bro

Libertarianism will always lose to leftist authoritarianism in a multiracial society because decreased time horizons and social trust/civic engagement increases the demand for authoritarianism (to keep each ethnic group safe from the others, mitigate natural conflict between groups). Libertarianism can't exist in low IQ or nonwhite society because it can't impose itself by force while authoritarianism can (and must). Your choices are between right and left wing authoritarianism, stop being a bitch and make your choice. Blame the leftists for forcing this upon you.

> call gamers Nazis

> evidence being they play games and some don't like feminist propaganda

> it's ok to punch Nazis because they're Nazis

I never bought into the meme of girls coaxing guys to beat up nerds but this is pretty much the SJW handbook lately.

>the sjws have turned into the no-fun evangelicals who used to demonize video games for having satanic messages
>except any political stance right of bernie sanders is their devil and communism is their god

this is what an impending cultural victory looks like

sjws will be a bad memory outside of corporate hr offices by 2020 at this rate

no i learned about violence and power when i was a kid and ran off it in the military, don't assume that everyone who mocks your universal marxist equality is an aspie dweller.

>Expecting anything from modern Bioware
Honestly you brought the disappointment on yourself. If you want games that are actually good you should be looking elsewhere.

It is a step on the road away from being a progressive. Many started as paulbots.