KRAUTS BTFO

BRITAIN LEFT THE EU TODAY KRAUTS

GET FUCKED MOTHERFUCKERS YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT A UNITED EUROPE IS FINISHED, IT'S OVER

AT LEAST YOU STILL HAVE YOUR UNSKILLED IMMIGRANTS WHICH IM TOLD ARE WORTH MORE THAN GOLD

B T F O
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYIYXLPBxjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you picking fights with other whites? This is exactly what the jews want. They are our white brothers.
The real enemy is the jew.

Germans are jews, they are the niggers of Europe.

You still haven't understood.
You haven't left.
Your pm has merely signed a letter.

You are part of the Union for at least two (2) more years. This is how long it takes.

TWO MORE YEARS

probably more, because David Davis is too incompetent and the negotiations will be prolonged.

Have fun being cucked.

Death to (((EU))) and Merkel and Schultz!

You still are in the EU faggots

Shut the FUCK up kraut, you are in the EU forever. It's a sinking ship and all those niggers you are importing by the million are only weighing you down. Enjoy being a minority in your own country by 2030 you cock sucking nigger loving faggot.

I love it

fuck off stormfag.
you think ~50% who vote for the """""""conservatives"""""" and the 40% who vote for the leftie partys are all jews? Whites need to take responsibly and stop using scapegotes like the jews as the excuse for ellecting the same shitty leader over and over again.

t. fellow EU member triggered

Exit from brexit when?

So do I.

>2 (two) posts by this ID

mfw the krauts got TOLD by our glorious nation.

t.Gregorsky

Lol, open borders os what the Jews want. Open Borders is Globalisation. Being white doesn't give you access to Britain.

You'll wake up one day.

Nope. You completely disappeared off our radar.
I bet over 80% of us don't even knoe that you have a new woman prime minister. That's how irrelevant you have become.

I'm not talking about opening borders to whites. I'm talking about usiting with other whites against the jews.

You are great at counting, little baby.

Let's face it, the Eurozone.. is gonna get raped.

You tell 'em dad.

Who is picking fights with other whites then?

Britain has always been a nation that's been by itself in the world as it ruled it. We have never been big friend with Europe except when we needed allies.

Let them unite from their own country, not ours. Closed borders and we take care of our own problem, I don't care of Poland is run by jews, as long as we aren't. Bye, cuck.

Get ready for a lot more Muslims and immigration from the Middle East. :(

Why are Germans so butthurt that some people don't want to buy their goods anymore?

Germans already have everything but that's not enough for them. They're becoming more bestial with every generation. Dare I say, they're becoming exactly like the Americans they hate so much.

>AT LEAST YOU STILL HAVE YOUR UNSKILLED IMMIGRANTS WHICH IM TOLD ARE WORTH MORE THAN GOLD

It is ironic because Krauts left a 4m $ gold coin unprotected at hands-leght for rapefugees to grab. You know what's up

Germany's exports are bigger than ever. What are you talking about?
You think a Brit will by English cars from now on?
English engineered electronics?
Anything English?

No because that's trash made by incompetent people.

Banks are already going to krakow, Dublin and Frankfurt.

Britain will be the poor man of Europe in 5 years.

It were polish burglars, the coin was Canadian.

Can I get a hot video of this happening?

I need something to fap to.

that's right, hanz, you tell me how 'irrelevant' we've become whilst talking in my mother tongue you dumb little bitch. You're finished, you'll vote Merkel in again and that will be the end of you as a people.

kind of sad really, oh well, hard to say you didn't deserve it.

>Germans take the bait

I really hate German posters in these threads desu. I dont know if its because theyre turks in Germany or if modern Germans need to get their heads out of their arses.

Got room for a frog?

doesnt matter mate, they're finished. end of discussion.

>tell me how 'irrelevant' we've become whilst talking in my mother tongue
Brutal

Rule Britannia, Britannia rule the waves, Britons never will be slaves!

I can talk in three foreign languages while I assume your poor school system did not prepare you in the same way.

You completely dodged the question. Germany's exports are indeed bigger than ever. The biggest in the world in fact, even bigger than China's.

So, why does the concept of losing a small fraction of your export market make you so upset? Is it because it's the UK specifically? Is it some sort of anglophobia related to WWII? Would you feel the same if it were another EU country?

>b-but our exports!
Yeah enjoy those non-existent exports while Muhammad rapes your wife and Islam becomes the dominant religion.

> this delusional
Hahahaha

Can't wait to rebuild maginaud and kick some Kraut like in the good old days once we leave your new HRE

stop screetching you toothless inbred.
good luck and you may keep your pakis,mudslimes,induans and niggers

It's not us, it's (((them)))

British people don't need to speak anything other than English because the rest of the world bends at the knee and speaks our language for us.

Sadly Germany wasn't quite so successful with it's attempts at colonialism so even shit countries like Portugal have more foreign speakers than Germany.

this. The sooner you guys realise this the better for all of us.

we don't need to, do we, Kraut? Our language has become the main business language.

The reason we don't need to speak German is the same reason why you don't need to speak Sundanese. It's a complete and utter fucking waste of time

Kraut is sperging out because he is scared that his home will bombed again in a decades time.

He might have to learn Sudanese soon enough though, mate

Fuck off Germany. Probably one of the worst for cuckposting.

By the Anglos? Don't make me laugh, Kiwi.

>the average British poster

>cuckposting
They've really succeeded in outdoing Canada in cuckposting recently, a remarkable achievement.

holy fucking bluepill
I think a different website will be more your speed, its obvious you are just here to be "edgy" and play with memes

come back after highschool faggot.

youtube bomber harris`s finest hour over dresden

meme's aside, this is actually quite feasibly true. it's fucking terrifying, most of the krauts don't seem to give a shit either.

there is a vast amount of German's that are actually concerned for the future but, sadly, they are in the minority.

RIP Germany. You were intent on the destruction of Europe, at least we got off the sinking ship.

bait

Praise Kek!

Of course it is. But it's still fun.
Btw. I bought chocolate today.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

its not a kraut.
its just an.other kike
with yet another divide and slide thread
trying to push division twixt anglos and rapefugee fanciers
bait
BAIT
ITS BAIT BITCHES!!
but there are so much lols here
must....
resist......urge.....
to.........shitpost

you are so uneducated - this is why you are doomed as a people.

We're still in until negotiations conclude unfortunately. 9 fucking months to start this, ridiculous.

top kek
Perfect example what will happen to british quality of life

>masturbaing over the horrific burning alive of 40,000 innocent men, dying so the jew can re-assert it's grip on Germany's money supply
Jesus Christ you are brainwashed

Ironic shitposters I'd say

>Destruction of Rome
>Arian Heresy Wars
>Thirty Years War
>WW1
>WW2
>Immigrant Crisis.

Why are germans so keen on destroying Europe?

Unlike Germans who have no choice but to be outbred by Ahmed and Muhammad.

Please continue to pay into your huge taxes so you can fund Pajeet and Abdul's accommodation.

men, women and children*

Referendum Intensifies

It's true.

Mai oui

We aint gibbing you our dats no more hans, fuck off.

>other whites
Germans aren't white, let alone human

Anglos reduced the Abbos to glue sniffing retatds. One could say you destroyed an entire continent in a much shorter time.

So proud of you dad

:^)

How can we help our brothers out if they can't even uncuck themselves? Of course (((they))) are the enemy but dragging dead weight around? Nazi Germany had to drag Italy around and look what happened to them.

Now UK can trade with our traditional allies and reaffirm out historical ties.
My family live in New Zealand. No more EU shit about trade restrictions.
New Zealand took a massive dip in the economy when UK joined the European Union. We imported loads from NZ and the EU forbade it. Kiwis still resent it.

Already Australia and NZ are removing travel restrictions between UK and those countries. They are much more our brothers and sisters than the EU. Same for Canada and the United States.
At the risk of sounding repetetive, it's the Anglosphere.
It means a lot. As a Bong, I feel much closer in culture to Aussies, Yanks etc. We have cultural understanding.
The President of USA is half Scottish and he is probably entitled to British citizenship. He has expressed his love for Scotland.
I don't feel 'abroad' when I go to English speaking nations. It feels familiar. Different, but close.
I love Europe but hate the EU. Maybe we have an island mentality; us vs. them.
We do have an island mentality. Our borders are the sea. But whatever.
It is done. We're leaving the EU.

only 40,000?
are you sure?
im pretty sure it was more
maybe that was hamburg?

>assumes shitpost was sincere and heartfelt
>assumes i think that britain and germany wasnt pushed to war by our kikey overlords
>assumes shit posted in a bait thread has any depth whatso ever

/rolls eyes

jesus mate.. is that... dare i say... too far??

Since Brexit, I decided to join the RAF as an Officer and it was the best decision of my life.

There is also a massive picture of Bomber Harris on my base that I walk past every morning which never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Why would I reply? I want Angela Merkel to die in her sleep tonight. Literally nothing would make me happier.

Are they putting the glue in their hands?

Didn't think so Hanz

I know. It doesn't have the same effect on the EU as if a cooperative member like France or Netherlands left, though. The UK hasn't been cooperative to the point where in the end nobody wanted to talk to Cameron anymore. So our industry might be sad to see you leave, our EU politicians on the other hand won't be.
And that's what's bothering me the most. We would urgently need some reforms, but I can't see the people in power going towards those.

>Germans are white!
t. Muhammad Muhammad

No, you use a plastic baggie and inhale glue fumes from that. Go try it out, Chang, you might like it.

You inbreds delivered 6 pieces of paper AFTER 9 MONTHS OF PREPARATION to a pole in Brussels, now sports.

You know that people like us can't even talk shit about being white.

>Services close to 80% of UK economy

this is going to end well

RefuGergibsmoney absolutely seething

I'd argue the opposite. We've seen the damage rampant nigger populations cause, and are therefore uniquely qualified to call out the behaviors that lead to it

I prefer being burnt alive in her chancellory, but in the end, dead is dead.

We just want to go back to our nation icons, like kicking some Kraut ass

What would you give for Merkel to die and for gerxit?

I don't have much, but about 1000 Euros.
Would be more if we could start a crowdfunding project for that.

The life of 4 Million Refugees.

honhonhon

Even the chinamen beat your assyoutube.com/watch?v=yYIYXLPBxjI

fml

youtube.com/watch?v=yYIYXLPBxjI

Not even in football.

You wouldn't be independent without us so show some respect kiddo