twitter.com/FoxNews/status/847106924919296000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Miss_Universe_titleholders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/847106924919296000

wow... so deep

>ultimately

What did she mean by this?

What the fuck you expect her to say you fucking Sup Forumstards

When you stop sitting behind your monitor and actually have a career and family you can't be an infantile autist

When will we see the stories about plagiarizing

She finally get tired of taking BBC in NYC?

Yeah, as if she was going to say "gas the kikes, race war now"

Melania can't show her power level in public.

Its true though. Humans should work together not agsindt each other. Thats just another divide and conquer. Its just complete bullshit that all different ethnicities are the same and have no differences, but we should still work together

She could just not say anything about it. No one could fault her for that. Instead she takes the initiative and pushes the "one race" lie. It's pure kikery. I bet Jared told her to say it.

lol Melanoma is a leftist cuckoldrix.

she only meant whites and aisans

She's right. But blacks and browns aren't human

Yes you can because im doing just that with a career and family.

She is in an interracial marriage with an orange person after all.

she sucked the drumpf babydick,i feel so bad for this woman :(

We are. But our cars(bodies and minds) are very different and our parts are rarely interchangeable.

Transpecies people will be pissed kek

I want to suck on her toes

PIMP
THE
CHIMPS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

CHEW
THE
JEWS

>give a woman a mic
>expect her to say anything but what is culturally acceptable

We just do as we do and we shouldnt expect any other do.

Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineer guy and Niel SmokeTheGrass Tyson said something similar and its SO GOD DAMN STUPID, HUMANS ARE A SPECIES, DOGS ARE SPECIES BUT RACES LIKE ROTTWIELERS, RETRIEVERS, SHEPHERDS AND PITBULLS HAVE GENETIC DIFFERENCES THAT AFFECT THEIR BEHAVIOR, SAME APPLIES TO HUMANS

Stop with this fucking inclusive "we're all equal" bullshit,

Ahh, business as usual in the white house.

The Jews done you again, Sup Forums. There is no escape from the clutches of the juden.

I highly doubt she believes this. She's rich, white, and married to the most powerful man in the free world.

This is just more lip service. No one in higher social circles honestly believes in platitudes like equality.

IT'S THE HUMAN SPECIES NOT THE HUMAN RACE YOU FUCKING SLAG

The point is we are all equal, made in the image of God. We have the same intrinsic value

I don't care about Sup Forums in general, I'm not a sheep, but this is absolutely correct

this is such bullshit, we are one specie but there are different races the existence of mongrels doesn't change this

When it's all set and done(gas the kike, race war etc.), there will be one race, and we'll call it simply "human"
That's what she means by ultimately

Ayy lmao disclosure when?

>Neil SmokeTheGrass Tyson

I have never heard that before how original. Really makes you think

there is only one breed the dog breed ;3
*bites your throat and shakes*
#NotAllPitts

>Melania Goldbergstenowitz

can a name get any more kikier than that?

She's just a woman. She doesn't understand that we are all one genus. The human genus.

Because this is a retarded comment. She is the first lady, she should have better decerment when making a public statement. Humanity is a species, not a race, its basic biology. There gets to be a point when comments like tgis are so ill conceived that their obviously insincere. She should know better. Then again it is the Trump family, they all say stupid shit all the time.

Why are trumpfags so delusional? You all have Stockholm Syndrome. Trump and his pet whore can betray you as many times as they like and you still come crawling back. Rand Paul was the best of them and you sidelined him for a demagogue, nice going.

Is she wrong?

She is wrong, because there're more than one race of ppl. White, nigger, asian, indian, terrorists, south european, we all have different genes and traits

>the human race
I don't get it. Why are you guys angry? She excluded muslims. That's what you want, isn't it?

fuck off paki

cuck mentality

She excluded your kind too.

that shitshins and niggers are not human, and that only white people are human. Therefore there's only one race. Human race = White race.

Sit down. Calm now. Have an hamburger. You know you want it, you need the proteins. Calm down, order it maybe? I think I should order a nice burger. I think you should too. Order a burger my friend.

>says this feminist equality shit
>the left attack her for it because her surname is trump
>out themselves as salty ideologues
>redpill more normies

So we want to push equality and stop racism but when someone says we are of one race we start a shitstorm for it? Yeah good job being a fucking shitlord.

She's technically correct, but it's ultimately meaningless. They're are differences between different groups of people, no matter whether you call those groups races.

Also, is she implying if there *were* multiple races it would be okay to treat them differently?

Didn't Michelle Obama say that?

The trick is to not consider blacks, mutts and muslims as humans.

>when a liberal woman say this
REEEEEEEE fucking coal burner kike go get your BBC dirty race traitor

>when melania DRUMPF say this
She is obviously right you fucking racist shills. Shitskins are bro tier

I'm Northern Irish you traitor piece of shit, unlike you I'm not going to start sucking the chode of some fat piece of shit sellout from a country that shoudn't exist.

>set and done
"said and done" you dope. nice american education you have there

The anglo has spoken. We can close the thread now.

stupid slav whore

True but meaningless...

Of course, muslims treat different people differently, I think asians do too and indians. It's only for white people that this seems to be a problem to accept.

(((one race)))

Pitts are actually fine though. I mean, they take a lot more work than a small dog but like black's they aren't "guaranteed" to be violent.

when the Aliens come, we will have to be on the Human Race team.

>when the Aliens come, we will have to be on the Human Race team.
You don't know the zionist agenda that is to eradicate the entire race do you?

My pit bull is a complete sweetheart. He's never attacked anyone or any dogs.
They only turn out violent when raised by blacks.

why don't they have fucked up teeth? Am I paying their fucking dental bills?

you can have fat ugly people of any race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Miss_Universe_titleholders

>Hispanic and south american countries representing the majority of Mrs Universe winners....

>neckbearded nazi wannabe

Even May is better than Trump and his slag.

This is what you want her to say though and she's staying the exact opposite in repudiation of your ideology

that part is nowhere mentioned in African Notebook

>taking women seriously

>Talking to the BBC in new york.

Yea all those interviews would definitely wane on ones self

what a leftist circle jerk combined with jelly 3rd worlders.

classy and beautiful. doesn't screw up major programs like school lunch.

enjoy your dog children you dumb cunts.

So I and Somalians are the same race, cool, what now?

That's not genes, it's lacking money for dental care. It's like British people boycott dentists.

ok then pretend the abo is not overweight. the point still stands

>Hispanic and south american countries representing the majority of Mrs Universe winners
what does muh dick have to do with anything?

>tfw fox news rolled trips

>implying aliens wouldn't instrumentalize niggers and mudslimes to eliminate any legitimate opposition to their rule and establish a compliant slave caste

Human isn't a race - its a specie. She needs to educate herself.

> We're carbon and water stuff... Don't be bigot.

It's retarded

"We" left unspecified. She means white people, obv.

Get rekt

Wtf i love human race now.

I like her but she's wrong. We are human species not a race. There are few races withing human species.

For all we know she speaks of slovenians.

If we suddenly found a colony of pure homo erectus or neanderthals or some other species in the Amazon, and I mean undeniably a different species, it can't even reproduce with us (yes I know Neanderthals interbred with us), I wonder if leftists would still spout out the whole one race the human race bull shit. I'm inclined to believe they would

She shoild kys her. Feget cock sucker arab muslim peice of sheit non white

>Be slav
>Have to act white
At least we got rid of that MtF that was in her place before.

why generalize though? Not all non white people are bad. I lived in Silicon Valley for about a year and pajeets I met were usually highly educated and cultured people. Probably blue pilled as fuck, but so are whites in any big cities.

really made me think...

It's true. But the human race is made up of different species.

lel she got booed off the stage.

Jared or Boris, you KGB pinko shill?

Oh no! Trump and his wife are civic nationalists who don't hate blacks and Jews! Who could have known?

The trumps are jew puppets.

Sup Forums simply has a different definition of "we"

You have a high school education at most. It would be a species with subspecies if anything not a race with different species. Learn to speak English.

you're just racist

this
try having a little success in life for a change

leaf