When did it become socially acceptable to overeat in the US?

When did it become socially acceptable to overeat in the US?

Food is great. Who the fuck wants to eat half a salad and then get jizzed on by your douche boss for 9 hours, then eat the other half of the salad? Fuck anyone who says otherwise.

t. overweight and I prefer it that way. Obese people can kill themselves but the extra weight I have has never been anything but a benefit for me.

girls who aren't disgusting slags dig the dad bod anyway, being tall, 15-20 lbs overweight with some muscle is literally god tier

5'11", 240. I feel sturdy and I keep my apartment air conditioning at 61 degrees because it's comfortable.

>tfw I have to agree with this post.

I am 200 pounds at 5'10 and you would never think I was that heavy. I could lose 20 pounds if I cut out my pizza/carb intake.

The 20 pounds doesn't take away much aesthetic from me and It's a trade off for eating pretty much what I want. The only thing I cut off completely is drinks with sugar. I will maybe have one occasionally.

>t. overweight and I prefer it that way
is the same as
>cats are better anyways. Who need men?

When we stole all the Indians corn?

>T.gluttonous faggots

Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself , you should in fact, our bodies were built to enjoy things that play on our senses

But in the same way you'd call a guy who plays videogames 24/7 a faggot the same goes for any over stimulation

Stop trying to justify your inability to moderate

There's a pretty big gap between eating half a salad and consuming 6,000 calories for dinner.

Beautiful at every size, fatphobe.

>"obese people can kill themselves"
>I didn't read this and make an inference from it so I'll assume you're a gluttonous faggot

Kill yourself. Bitches never shut up about how warm I am.

>one topping

What kind of pleb pizza is this?

You are correct. Eating is good.

>overweight and I prefer it that way
Yeah, now lose some weight and try saying that again. No one with a healthy mind prefers being overweight.
You're just a lazy, undisciplined, slovenly fuck who needs an excuse not to work on it.

That entire picture is disgusting. The whale, the shitty pizza, and the comments. Fucking normies ree

>I-im not obese I'm just overweight

Sure thing fatty

the worst thing is these people who obese don't know how to cook. They just eat fucking take out

Protip: every boy and girl.
EVERY BOY AND GIRL.

Will choose a nonfatty above a fatty ALWAYS.

Jews cannot take genetic desires away.

Stay cucked and fat losers.

T. in shape Chad

The cheap kind. Pizza places work like this:

>factory cost of 3 topping pizza is 75 cents
>sell 1 topping at 11$
>sell 2 topings at 15$
>sell 3-5 toppings at 19$

The CEOs eat pizza with money as the topping. It's some duck tales shit.

I think what he is saying is that there is a healthy medium between worrying about dieting and being a few pounds overweight. There are solid studies out there that even say that being just a little overweight has actual health BENEFITS.

People are just getting a bit carried away with what that user said because they can't see the difference between being 10-15 pounds overweight as opposed to growing another human being worth of fat in your midsection.

Nobody on Sup Forums even uses critical thinking. Fuck...

Since fucking 1492 you fat cunts

YAAAASSS GODDESS

>Fat, obviously extremely unhealthy person binge-eating and posting to social media
>The perfect marriage of gluttony, vanity, and decadence
>All those people encouraging it
I-I just don't know anymore fellas...

It's not just pizza. See the full plate of lasagna and mozzarella sticks? That whole meal is about 5000 calories

That pizza looks shit

Looks like frozen microwave pizza.

Im a fat retard. Not really "american obese" but fat enough its unhealthy.

I eat because its one of the very few sources of pleasure in my life. In a borderline hiki, leave home for the absolute minimum university classes, have no friends what so ever. Sup Forums is pretty much all social interactions i have all day long.

I dont see much reason to go dieting and exercising, as i will continue to be a lonely introvert. Literally no one cares if im fit or fat, or even alive, so why would i?

/fit/ here

You are delusional faggots. You are fat because you're weak and have no self control. Nobody finds the dad bod attractive you stupid fucks. That's just like when girls claim they like skinny nerdy guys. We all know thats bullshit and that muscular/athletic men win all the time.

Stop eating, start lifting and tell me that you don't look and feel 10 times better.

It will get harder for humanity to not be obese as time moves forward, because food is something that is on track to become practically free at some point.

But it will just be an initial wave of increase in obese people. This is just going to happen because we are, for the first time, actually even capable of eating ourselves to death. Obesity rates will likely cap out and then perhaps even decline as the world becomes saturated with low cost food. Of course, some countries are much further ahead or behind the curve on this.

I suspect its happening because the people that survived in the past ate everything edible they could get their hands on, but I don't know for sure. It makes logical sense that some people may always just want to eat, because its a powerful survival motivator in tough times.

Have you even had real pizza before?

>t developing country

>overeat
Fuck off kike, I'm sick of people being pushed to eat absolutely nothing, my sons and husband eat whatever the fuck they want and they're growing tall and strong. I eat whatever the fuck I want and nothing changes, I maintain a great body shape.

Guess what happens when we limit our portions to the amounts recommended by kikes like the government nutrition idiots or random bloggers? We become bruised up, weak, tired, my kids lose weight and their height in relation to other children begins to slip.

The little portions are a kike pysop! Probably because resources are so strained and they're trying to make us more "efficient".

>/fit/ here

Literally nobody cares or even disagrees. Back to your homoerotic board.

Long before the U.S.

Goes into medieval times and back to the ancient. Nobles living in decadence overeat to express their wealth. Fat was once considered a sign of wealth.

Now the decadence is so strong that everyone can be fat.

For the same reason why being promiscuous is accepted.

The virtues became vices

You have it reversed. The kikes want you to blow money on restaurants instead of making your own food

>American education

Yeah keep eating fatso. All that processed food is good for you.

unused fertile soil for growing food crops is shrinking, fertilizer stocks are shrinking, soil quality is degrading, and groundwater resources used to irrigate are shrinking. none of this spells abundance of food. furthermore as oil reserves decline we will have to convert more growing land into fuel crop land.

You need to grow the fuck up and lurk /fit/ more. I lift recreationally, not excessively, and only for increasing strength, not turning myself into an upside-down triangle with disgusting stretched skin. Dudes like you can barely life a gallon of milk, and while you diet and struggle with that I'll eat a whole fucking pizza by myself and let my belly keep your girlfriend's forehead warm, because we all know girls prefer #2 in pic related, not #1.

Today being fat is a sign of poverty in developed countries.

Rich people are generally trim and in shape. Fatties can only afford shitty processed foods and die much younger.

>yuroskellies will never EVER weigh more than 200 lbs
I KNOW THE SCOOP THAT COMES WITH EVERY BAG OF Mutant Mass IS BIG PIERRE BUT YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
TWO SCOOPS
TWO TO THREE TIMES A DAY ONCE A DAY JUST DOESNT CUT IT CMON

How delusional can you get?

When was it ever not socially acceptable you historically ignorant retard? Those who can feast, feast. More people can afford feasting today, so there is more feasting. I swear half of this board is legitimately retarded.

I never eat out, but I think you're correct. It's a long story but all of these kike institutions around town act as if eating out is a necessary regular expense and part of your budget.

What processed food? Faggot.

this guy knows. ive been cooking in restaurants for a bit and they almost always sell the cheapest most fattening unhealthy food you can get. I mean look at what that fatty in OP is eating, nothing but wheat which is full of glue topped with dairy and pork. the cheapest stuff around. The only vitamins and minerals in that meal are the ones artificially added to flour and milk.

The processed food that will give you cancer in a few years faggot.

Hope you're insured.

would eat the pizza with her

since establishments relized that you could charge more for bigger portions.

>Fatties can only afford shitty processed foods
Shitty processed foods are MORE expensive than just buying real groceries. Poorfags eat that pre-made processed stuff because they are lazy and dumb, not because it's cheap.

I know being fat is unhealthy and unattractive, but when you have some crippling depression, whats the point of putting some effort to improve yourself? I would rather kill myself to fix the problem.

FUCK

>the cheapest stuff around
>dairy
No, you haven't been "cooking in restaurants a bit". If you had been, you'd know cheese is fucking expensive

LOL again, what processed foods? I don't eat processed foods you giant retard.

Not true, at least where I live dude but that's on the coast so maybe it's too expensive here for me. I used to eat like a retard and would be able to snack and eat all day all month, now it is very difficult to create a shopping list within my budget full of healthy foods, and I typically go hungry a few days at the end of each month.

Why

I dunno man. Isn't a meal at McDonald's like $2 in burger land?

That's going to be cheaper than groceries or healthy food.

You just don't see wealthy successful people eating McDonald's or pizza.

What's wrong?

You'll regret letting yourself go later if you feel better. Plus exercise can help with depression.

Stop being a fat fuck

That's actually a really interesting question. Because people never used to eat that much, apparently "breakfast" as we understand it didn't really exist before the 40's. I think it was partially from heavy marketing by supermarkets and confused immigrants that made it more of a thing.

Conversely, my great-grandfather who was Pennsylvania Dutch said that they ate pie with every single meal. Different kinds of pies, corn pie, meat pies, constantly.

>5'11", 240
Jesus, I can only imagine what you look like vs. what you think you look like.

No, it's not that cheap and you're definitely not going to be feeding yourself for less at McDonalds, even buying junk at the store would be cheaper.

>Isn't a meal at McDonald's like $2 in burger land?

Gotta be 5 or 6 buckaroos at least, barring some special discounts and campaigns.

kill yourself then instead of eating food other people could eat you fat piece of shit

>I'm not a fat fuck, I'm just overweight!
>webm related

That one doesn't even bother me. I kinda hope it falls out and goes all over the car.

tfw been training for a 5k since the start of February, still overeat and are no-longer a disgusting hambeast faggot

But shouldn't breakfast be a thing? If you needed a big nutritious meal any time of the day wouldn't the start logically be the best option? Dinner seems like the most useless meal.

Obesity is disgusting, yes. Being 10-20 pounds overweight? It's not bad. The natural warmth alone is worth it, not to mention natural strength and having girls addicted to cuddling with you.

Eventually itll just turn to rage.
Undirrected unfiltered concentrated rage.
I prefer to write a new song or work on my mototcycle to keep it in check

>nobody finds the dad bod attractive
you dont know any women outside of the gym do you

I'm clearly not defending obesity. You have nothing of value to input.

I live on the coast as well. Stop making excuses

>$2 burger
>cheaper than a healthy meal
You can make something pretty luxurious with $2 worth.

I find this just hilarious."Since when did overeating become socially acceptable in the US." Since ever, most of all of this shit on overeating in the US is true, and I hate when some people are too retarded to realize it.

Lmao. I love when you fat fucks try to defend your lack of self control and your disgusting, misshapen bodies. You might get more pussy than skinny fat guys when you're strong fat, but you'll look like the disgusting slob you are if you stand next to someone who lifts and eats both for strength AND aesthetics

What excuses am I making? I already said I don't even eat processed foods, I deal with the expenses so that I can eat well and feed my family well, I'm just saying I know for a fact we ate more and had an easier time affording it when we ate like shit.

When they say dad bod, they mean Jon Hamm, not Randy Bobandy.

They'd probably have eaten some bread, but the idea of bacon/eggs/carb stuff isn't actually traditional. The popularization of it as a clearly defined meal was with Cornflakes from what I've read

How old are you? I am 33 and overeating will catch up with you even if you exercise.

I sat on my ass and woofed down Big Macs throughout my teens and twenties and was pretty thin.

Now in my 30's I have had to to drop sugary drinks altogether. I still eat what I want mostly and I rarely exercise but I am easily 20 pounds overweight. If I bothered exercising it would probably put a dent in that 20 pounds and allow me to still eat what I want.

That pizza looks delicious

Recovering /fat/ty here, after going to 190 from 240, can confirm. You just feel more able and comfortable, between that loss and getting lasik last year, my quality of life has gone way up.

>Because people never used to eat that much

t. Retarded internet """intellectual"""

What you mean to say is poor people rarely ate that much, not that NOBODY ever ate that much. What do you think changed, faggot? Because it wasn't a societal change that caused everyone to start getting fat, it was an economical change. Peasants can now afford calorie dense fattening food for almost nothing. That food is also easy to make, convenient, and tasty.

GEE, I WONDER WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE IS A HUGE FATASS! THIS NEVER HISTORICALLY HAPPENED! MUST BE JEWS AND SUPERMARKET MARKETING!

Dumb shit.

People often forget that the food industry is a business just because it's a necessity.

Shit like 'most important meal of the day' is a household fact nowadays despite just being an advertising campaign for breakfast cereals.

Makes me wonder how many other things we 'know' about food and food culture are just the results of marketing.

What a fucking waste of digits.

>5'11
>240 pounds
>10-20 pounds "overweight"

You are a fat fuck.

They find it "cute." They'd rather have the ripped guy in bed any day. Let's not delude ourselves here.

>Encouraging people to be unhealthy
Kys fatty.
I don't care if you're overweight but the "just give up now, being healthy isn't worth the effort" attitude pisses me off so much.

But also I actually really do prefer a chubby guy who likes me and is compatible to me than a guy in perfect shape. Then again I'm also a few pounds overweight so I'm not "hot" by any reasonable metric.

Huh, interesting.

fuck /fit/, i see all that food and all i can think is "fat carbs fat carbs carbs carbs fat"

Lasagna and cheese sticks are always shit tho.
I get the context of the picture but if you are going to be a fatass and tell everyone about it at least eat something decent.

I was banned for 4 days for posting a thread about pols favorite and least favorite countries for food on this board. How are there so many food threads now?

I don't understand how anyone can make their life revolve around food

It's the same as people who have an identity revolve around sexuality

Like why?

Do you really need to fucking feed your dopamine every fucking hour of every day

I whole heartily cannot understand how someone can become fat through food

>He will never know what it's like to sprint like an animal at full speed
>He will never know what it's like to do muscle ups
>He will never know what it's like being respected and looking attractive thanks to your body and years of hard work
But food is great right??I still eat whatever I like but I don't gorge like a greedy hippo.

These fat fucks used to be found ONLY in freak shows, now they are the norm everywhere in America.

It is sickening.

Pizza, cheese sticks, and lasagna. This is why I will never want single payer healthcare. Until laws and taxes are made to force a healthy diet, it's a Ponzi scheme for fit people.

Dude, you are my height and weigh 100 lbs more than me. Holy fuck. You are obese you fucking faggot.