>pay less than 50% taxes
>defend their homes and family
>mock Allah
>start their own business

>you'll never be a fucking American

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/715-River-Rd-Kodak-TN-37764/42474843_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/401-Lake-Forest-Bonner-Springs-KS-66012/121534629_zpid/
prisonstudies.org/highest-to-lowest/prison-population-total?field_region_taxonomy_tid=All
youtube.com/watch?v=U2nrpkBoZqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same, they never go hungary either the fat cunts

MERICA FUCK YEAH

Commies BTFO

They don't have a foreskin though

But you dont have marble though

A new day can still change it all.

You win this time

Lel we can too

I've got mine.

>you will never get shot

They have Italy which everyone will agree is their rightful sovereign clay.

>pay less than 50% taxes

holy shit is this real? you work more for other people than you work for yourself? and that money goes to ahmed while he rapes your daughter?

fucking kek i didn't know europe was that bad.

Delet this

You deserve it for creating George Soros.

People actually like it this way

Any time I tell someone we need lower taxes they get super angry

Actually, YOU will be.

darn I lose out on like 12% penis pleasure during sex/masturbation.

Not having foreskin makes you last longer since you derive less feeling/pleasure from sex though.

You can be american. There is a process you can commit to and become american. It is more involved than walking across the border though so its not for the weak or brown of heart.

>Not having foreskin makes you last longer since you derive less feeling/pleasure from sex though
Are you seriously considering this a positive?

This, wormdicks prematurely cum

I have my foreskin.

Uh yea? Cumming in 2 minutes will not make your gf very happy user.

He IS

I do.

i can do all of that

tfw based leafs will become refugees into 'MURICA

>tfw only thing i can do in that list is own a gun
>tfw can own a gun but can't defend my family with it

fuck Canada

Honestly I'd rather live here than in America. The only thing I'm jealous of is that I can't buy guns that easy.

I don't have debts as well.

Don't worry, Mads, Abu and 1.5m of his closest friends are on their way to fix that up for ya lickety-split

Luckily for both of you, they are marching right through the open-air gun market that is every Balkan nation

How much would this house cost in yurope?

>5 beds 4 baths 6,282 sqft
>$550,000

>A view out of every window from this 11 acre Estate. A 5,400 sq. ft. home that boast 5 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 3 1/2 baths and 2 separate living quarters. Entertain family and friends on the large back deck or the walk-out basement patio with English Mountain and the French Broad River in the background. Property is fenced for livestock and has a good barn on it. Conveniently located a short distance from exit 407 and only 15-20 minutes from Knoxville, Sevierville, or Dandridge. Please be sure to view all the breath taking photos.

zillow.com/homedetails/715-River-Rd-Kodak-TN-37764/42474843_zpid/

>12%
More like 100%+, I have tried masturbating while pulling down my foreskin and its awful. You can't even comprehend the difference.
>last longer
>says himself because less pleasure even though you could just relax your pelvic muscles which helps you last longer but still experience pleasure
So you prefer to please girls than yourself, TOP KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

In America, you're five times more likely to die in the shower from falling than to die from a gunshot. Maybe more like 4 times to get shot at, not even hit.

Close to a city, few million euros

In a rural shithole? 5-10,000

>ignore evidence that circumcised people suffer from both ED and premature ejaculation at higher rates than normal people
Damn it feels good to not be jew-branded.

Holy shit.

this is nothing compared to price in california

>tfw castle doctrine state
>tfw if a nigger breaks into my house I can do literally anything to him before killing him

good joke m8.
Of course you do

Freedom is worth having part of your dick chopped off. And I will probably grow it back when regenerative medicine becomes advanced enough.

>what is immigration

Here come the yam dicks. Yeah enjoy that sweaty disease incubator on your over-sensitive girly looking cocks.

>HA
HA
>HA
HA

nigger

>tfw if someone enters my 200 acre property and hurts themselves in the bush, they can legally sue me and win, even though I had nothing to do with it other than being the land owner

send help

>15-20 minutes from Knoxville

you mean nukes?

I'll take my chances with the shower over chicago

>deny the Holocaust
why would you do that ?

You have a 200 acre property. Fucking kill them.

ideally

Yeah I understand your coping. There is foreskin restoration for people like you, so do it before its too late.

>50% taxes
Holy shit

This.

you triggered them hard sweety

lmao

>5 beds 4 baths 5,300 sqft
>$485,000

>Who wants to live at a lake & still be in the KC area? Lake Forest is a gated community w/social clubhouse, swimming & boating lake (30 acre lake), golf, tennis, fishing, hiking trails.... This 1920 5+ bedroom home w front screened porch is built of hand cut stone & stucco w/loads of updates. Woodwork, stone work, size of rooms & setting for home are magnificent! It looks down on 1910 Clubhouse & lake. New roof in 2016, hardwood floors throughout house w/carpet in bedrooms. Heated floors in basement & master bath.

zillow.com/homedetails/401-Lake-Forest-Bonner-Springs-KS-66012/121534629_zpid/

i seriously considered moving to the US to live a comfy, rural life if the situation with snackbars and turks here gets worse. Might aswell simply move out of the ruhrgebiet tho

pic related

in a sidenote - the prisons system in america is fucked up beyond belief

prisonstudies.org/highest-to-lowest/prison-population-total?field_region_taxonomy_tid=All

Meh, I'd trade it all to stop the inevitable demographic shift that's going to ruin it anyways.

We're literally going to be south Africa by 2040

>88

Indeed, why ?

we have guns
whites will still barely be a majority in 2040

>Bulgaria

Opinion discarded

>le 10% white faec

>the prisons system in america is fucked up beyond belief

Why? Because we incarcerate niggers that commit crimes?

I fail to see the issue.

DELET

Come to Texas, castle doctrine is for beginners. I can shoot some one fleeing from my neighbors house as long as the sun is setting or has set.

no, because you turned them into businesses.

delete

We don't even have to eat if we don't want to, just throw the good in the trash

Disregarding the oil and electricity ones niggers are responsible for those numbers.
>inb4 10% of the population cant effect it that much
Trust me they can

I-i'm okay...

L-living in germany is okay i guess.

fpbp

Anyone have success with foreskin restoration exercises?

>pay less than 50% taxes

30%-46% is still way too fucking much, no American should pay more than 15% of their income in taxes, and the poorest 50% should pay none of it at all.

God bless our country

A T Y P I C A L
T
Y
P
I
C
A
L

S T E A L T H R A R E

Gonna save the MOTHERFUCKIN DAY YEA!!

Dude Amish live better than you. And they are like Germans from the 1800s who were to strict n shiet. Tho tbf Amish are pretty based

>Why though?
Never understood that. Its not because of religion or poor hygiene or poor living standards.

This kind of shit is why we will never find a US minor outlying islands flag.

but then who will pay for your military?

It's all because of some guy that sold cereal

Well, maybe I'll be an American one day if they'll have me and I can scrape enough cash together to get the fuck out of here.

>inb4 the tax to be allowed to leave gets raised and I'm too broke to get in.

I still got my fleshy cock sock.

>move to US
>literally become american
What's the problem bozgor? Not like Hungary is a real country anyway

Compare the house of some old order mennonites at 1:20 to an upperclass bong at 11:30 its pretty sad actually
youtube.com/watch?v=U2nrpkBoZqE

Around 50 million euro I reckon. A reasonable house in the city costs 500k here. There is no outback, there's not enough room.

White America is central europe tier in crime rates. All those statistics include niggers.
>50% of black women have herpes

Pic a white state and come over bros.

Start having kids, loads of them.

we would start enforcing the contracts other countries signed but ignore for defense.

Tax Man Cometh, Merkel.

>White America is central europe tier in crime rates.
...very high?

same in the UK mate

>59% less babies only to live 0.8% more years.
You think banning condoms in Germany would be too extreme as long as it helped with your birth issue? It's not like niggers use them anyways so it should increase the white population.

You are allowed to own 200 acres in bongland?
Isn't that the Queens forest?

rare

I know, but we'll always have one another.
I love you.