Are Italians white?

I never though I'd see myself going to fucking Sup Forums for advice, but I must know the general consensus on whether Italians are white.
>be me
>one day there's a new girl at work
>8/10 Italian qt3.14
>become friends almost instantly
>finally work up the courage to ask her out
>she says yes
>turns out she's had a crush on me too all this time
>she's perfect for me, practically wife material
I don't know what to do Sup Forums, I really like her and we both see us having a future together, but I know the Mediterranean is kind of a grey area when it comes to who is and who isn't white. I don't want to muddy up the gene pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Italy we're having lots of immigrants coming from North Africa, mostly war refugees.
Lots are starting to meddle in so we're starting to have not white italians

That's a damn shame.

Yah go for it.

"white race" is a concept created by colonialist propaganda to differentiate europeans from the colonized, it doesn't have a scientific definition so you will never get an answer to that question no matter how many times newfags are going to argue about this

No we are not white
As a matter of fact only Americans are white

Most islands are white, especially on the North.

What color is her hair? Black hair means she is not all white I.e. She is an Arab rape baby.

Also if your main concern is to keep your bloodline purely european,my lucky autistic friend, then she is good. Memes aside, most italians don't have north african/arab influences.

Italians are white, whoever visited italy knows it.

There are all the european phenotypes you would expect, but there is a small portion of the population who is kinda "arabic" (5%) mostly in the south.

Italians are white...or at least white enough. Just a meme my friend.

Yeah, I want to keep it purely European. I'm Aryan so I'm already taking a blow because I'd be willing to bet she doesn't carry genes for Blonde/blue eyes, but I think she's worth it.

uhm no sweetie :)

if your non white yourself then fuck off from white women.

Yeah, dark hair, brown eyes.

Why would I make a thread about Italians being white if I wasn't white myself?

they're european. "white" is a term made up by anglos that got used in the US after as well. almost all europeans form a continuum genetically so yes, they're "white" because there's barely any difference between europeans genetically

So long as you're not jewish or muslim.
Buddhism is fine.

kind of this. you shouldn't be asking whether or not they're white, OP, you should be asking if they're part of the European race, which they obviously are.

This. Italians were white, until the Moors came and took over. Then they kind of split with the white ones moving up to the North and the rest where ever.

If you are making large life decisions based on input from a Polynesian kimono trading board, you have much bigger problems than you know.

apart from south italy (sicily, calabria etc.) the rest is white.

If she is from the south she most likely has some small MENA input and possibly some sub-saharan, I've seen it in various 23&me results from south Italians(and keep in mind 23&me is said to be conservative).

you could be a shitskin trying to know if its okay to fuck one because you arent white yourself

I prefer to call myself mediterranean desu.

>Italians were white

I guess G.L. Rockwell is a Moor then? It's more about the hair texture than the color

>the creator of south italy deems south italy not white
>greece

No, I'm German, blonde hair, blue eyes, and white as fuck. If I was a shitskin I would have done the honorable thing and kill myself.

actually mainland Greeks seems closer to Tuscans than they are to south Italians, the latter were probably wogs due to some ancient movements perhaps during the bronze age collapse or even earlier when copper metallurgy was spread

ok then pull the trigger we already have enough coal burners among our women

the moors had only a minor impact on italian genetics and only on some italians in the south

why the fuck do so many retards on Sup Forums think that everytime someone is conquered, that the conquerors outnumber all of the civilian populace and somehow manage to rape the entire genepool into a new race? is it cause you faggots think the first civilizations were blonde-haired and blue-eyed?
I see the same shit all the time about egyptians, spanish, balkans, etc. it's like some of you guys can't accept that there are different phenotypes of white or that there were civilizations made by people that weren't white

>he doesn't know boats were invented by Arabs and south Italy was inaccessible by sea before the 6th century
hahah get a load of this guy lads

Greeks colonized all of southern italy for centuries literally what are you talking about it, their genetic imprint is still seen today

Yes

>2017
>Being this ignorant of genetics
>Not understanding that our races are literally subspecies akin to how we classify other animals
>Not understanding that genetic scientists have, in fact, defined what the colloquial term of "white" means in a genetic arena

>le replacement maymay
the Greek input is visible but it's vastly overstated, the locals would already be "Aegean-like" and would form a good part of the colonies population from the beginning, at least when they weren't against the Greeks in the first place

I love these little fags but they're not white. I see millions of them every summer.

>manlets
>dark haired
>dark skinned
>loud and flamboyant
>most homosexual hairstyles possible

They are cool guys to hang with though, probably the best in europe.

please define the "white" race according to genetics
because while west Eurasians aka "Caucasoids" are better defined in terms of genetic clustering, the same can't really be said about such a meme concept as the "white" race

No one cares you fucking faggot. As long as she's not a cheating whore, why does it matter? White is a meme.

I will never understand this board's obsession with "muh white".

Autistic kids looking for approval.

As sad as that. Alpha guys doesn't need to ask for approval to be with a girl they like.

Then in a future he gets cucked because he's an omega and will tell that's his woman fault.

treat her good and you will never have problems

t.shitskin

>Caucasoids
that includes somalians and poos tho

theirs literally nothing wrong with fucking a non white as long they are one of the ones on the right of the bell curve

genetically speaking it barely does
using genetic clustering algorithms you can "quantify" how much someone is "caucasian", at least one you have standardized some groups, as in principle you can break things down even further

east Africans usually come up as 50/50 west Eurasian/Yoruba-like
in terms of phenotype some will fit as "caucasians", some won't fully

poos in loos will also come up as part west eurasian, part australoid and part east Eurasian

the bottom line though is that you can in principle standardize those categories, while "white" people are hardly standardizeable given how relative the term is

Yes, go ahead why wouldn't you?
You even say she is wifematerial, just fucking do it but be careful and try not to get cucked and you will be fine.

"War Refugees"
What fucking War in Africa?

according to Sup Forums the two on the left are white and the one on the right isn't.
>inb4 royals are inbred
inbreeding don't change skin/hairs/eyes color

Civil War in Libya, but he probably meant refugees coming through North Africa

Well, there are different European subraces. Nordic, Mediterranean, Alpine are the 3 most popular.

I mean, that's just a Nordic girl you chose. She doesn't represent most Italians, at least not the ones who aren't northern.

She is dirtying the gene pool with you, most likely.

Sup Forumsacks are just a bunch of 15-25 guys who can't grab'em by the pussy and are envious about the ones who can.

Every nord/anglo girl that comes to southern Yurop come back with their sexual desires accomplished.

And want to come back to have fun again, since those guys are kinda autistic (great pals tho, have lots of pals from britain/finland/germany/Netherlands).

"italian women" on google image

>moors took over
that's spain

Italians, the ones you can't mistake for a German, are part of the wonderful Mediterranean race. The Mediterranean see is not a barrier between peoples, on the contrary, it was always a big medium of exchange. The Mediterranean peoples have more in common genetically than with anyone else, that's why they're hard to identify.

Yes, fuck off you goddamn ((())).

There was a genocide in CAR a few years back iirc.

>The Mediterranean see is not a barrier between peoples
pretty much any geneticist will say the contrary, the med sea was a great genetic barrier
exchanging goods and culture is hardly enough to impact the genetics of a population significantly, you need much denser population movements, usually only possible by land unless we are talking about founding populations

You betrayed us Italy.

Me and Portugal sad.

This tbqh. Bitch will probably only use OP for money, she'd never muddy her pure Italian genes with the tainted eternal Anglo gene.

Fuck you and your slide thread

Brittany Spears?

no pls

>Are Italians white?
Depends on the Italian.

Pic related is an Italian woman.

it wasn't our fault, blame the Visigoth sissies bro
at least you practiced some serious kebab removal

>she's perfect and practically wife material
>doesn't want to marry her because "muh european genes"
>proceeds to ask autists on a website about the "whiteness" of italians
Are you retarded?

also how could we have nigger dna since we have the highest average IQ among whites?
we all know niggers sign the lowest average scores

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Nein. That's italian for yes.

Whiteness is bound by the genes of the individual, not by his nationality and/or the country he lives in.

She's obviously an Arab rape product then, but if she's wife material she might be good. Is she white enough that your kids won't have any trace of sand monkey? That's the main thing.

I thought pic related was our relationship.

Just broke my heart.

according to stormfags and newfags at Sup Forums
the superion human in the left is not white and the other one is a nord viking

>She's obviously an Arab rape product then
damn I guess the islamization of your country is in a more advanced state than I thought

>dark hair brown eyes equals arab rape product
explain

I don't get why you are upset lad.

Because all the other western countries have been importing low IQ savages.

Obviously it is going to bring up the most attractive. About maybe half of them have blue eyes, do half of Italians have blue eyes? No, but blue eyes are attractive and will stick out more than dark eyes.

Hahaha thats bullshit. Italians are not white and have been mixing with other races for centuries.

Blaming recent immigration is pathetic. Honestly you cant tell an Arab, Italian, Greek, Spanish or Turk by just looking at them.

>import the 3rd world
>smart
Maybe IQ isn't everything.

you are wrong, we friendzoned you years ago

She has some italian ancestry i believe.

>a literally shitskin sperm calling someone else non white

really makes you think

That's some shit tier explanation.

You say that like there were no shitskins in Italy too lol.

Will the nord/anglo cucks ever acept that Meds had great achievements (probably more than any other kind, except jooz) and great influence in our world?

>do half of Italians have blue eyes?
blue eyes are a recessive gene. statistically in the most parts of white countries less than half people have blue eyes.
>Obviously it is going to bring up the most attractive
it's not about the beauty but the race, do you see any nigger girl in that pic? also search by yourself

>blue eyes are attractive
>implying having blonde hair and blue eyes is white privilage

wew

K E K
E
K

Yeah, as I said, your pic of a Nordic looking girl does not represent most Italians. I'm not putting down Italians, I like you guys. If you google women of any country, the results will be the most attractive.

What do albinos have to do with anything? Light eyes are the most noticeable and are considered the most attractive. I'm not even saying this from a bias, I have dark eyes.

i think that whiteness is overrated , there's plenty of brown man who did wonders when the nords were living in mud huts

47% of southern Italians have arab DNA.

hence my wifes DNA.

Absolutely they wuz Roman Kangz

>your pic of a Nordic looking girl
that wasn't me
>the results will be the most attractive
i posted the google search result to show how google don't pick any shitskin girl to resemble "italian women" (because we don't have many shitskin), it wasn't about attractiveness

It is not 'arab', it has a neolithic origin, neolithic farmers expansion into Europe, thousands of years ago.

Yeah we have a Pakistani minority , whats wrong with that?

There is a clear difference between a Pakistani and a white British.

There isnt any difference between a typical Italian, Spanish, Turk and an Arab.

Honestly, I cant tell them apart.

Pic related, its an Italian and Spanish guy. If they are white then so are most Arabs and Turks.

>1%

tell your wife she won a golden star

>47% of southern Italians have arab DNA
sauce

no it came later with metalworking, neolithic farmers were very different and alike modern Sardinians(who plot far from the east med) who have very little west Asian input