I took the Jewish redpill Sup Forums

I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to think it was real... But something about this board made me continue digging and continue looking at what is happening... I don't know what you fuckers did, but I understand the Zionism has been tearing the world apart.

I need to learn more. I don't even know where to begin. What the fuck...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrcuizDbzwY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
youtube.com/watch?v=86gLlHNICJ0
ourladyisgod.com/i-RomanRiteLiturgyExposed.php
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how-to-refute-holocaust-denial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guaranteed replies thread

It is illegal to criticize the Jews for a reason.

Begin by gassing the jews

Did you get to the part where we're behind everything?
NO! Don't turn around, I dislike it.

How many truly died in the Holocaust? Was it really six million? Was Anne Frank a real person?

That's a fake quote, you normie fuck.

Read their talmud. It says how all (nom jews)goyim are cattle and here on earth to serve the jews

What page of which book?

youtube.com/watch?v=wrcuizDbzwY

Is this quote of Benjamin Franklin legit?

>"There is a great danger for the United State of America. This great danger is the Jew. Gentlemen, in every land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty. They have remained apart and unassimilated; oppressed, they attempt to strangle the nation financially, as in the case of Portugal and Spain.
For more than seventeen hundred years they have lamented their sorrowful fate — namely, that they have been driven out of their mother land; but, gentlemen, if the civilized world today should give them back Palestine and their property, they would immediately find pressing reason for not returning there. Why? Because they are vampires and vampires cannot live on other vampires --they cannot live among themselves. They must live among Christians and others who do not belong to their race.
If they are not expelled from the United States by the Constitution within less than one hundred years, they will stream into this country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us and change our form of Government for which we Americans shed our blood and sacrificed our life, property and personal freedom. If the Jews are not excluded within two hundred years, our children will be working in the field to feed Jews while they remain in the counting houses, gleefully rubbing their hands.
I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews forever, your children and your children’s children will curse you in their graves. Their ideas are not those of Americans, even when they lived among us for ten generations. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil our institutions. They should be excluded by the Constitution."

>Zionism
...has been around for a little over 100 years.

The Jewish problem is a lot older than that and broader in scope.

I would recommend against being soft and using the word Zionism when you ought to be criticizing the greater Jewish problem.

Otherwise, welcome to the club. Glad to have you.

Why were the Jews banned in 150 countries? Were they banned for the same thing? Messing the with culture and wealth of other nations?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy

It's a fucking fake quote made by FUCKING NAZIS in the fucking 1920s. YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED BY WHITE SUPREMACISTS

>We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions. Forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women. Thus the White Race will disappear, for the mixing of the dark with the White means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples.
Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich's summation of the progress of his tribe, the Modern Tribe of Jews, toward One World under Jewry. Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest on January 12, 1952.

Oy vey

dont forget the ride never ends you're here forever etc etc
rabbit hole goes deeper though
youtube.com/watch?v=86gLlHNICJ0

Found this earlier.

ourladyisgod.com/i-RomanRiteLiturgyExposed.php

They are right here user, see >118805679

bad typo, it is

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

Actually part of Christian as well holy book contains that too. Have you read an Old Testament?

>Deuteronomy 15:6
>For the Lord your God will bless you, as he promised you, and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow, and you shall rule over many nations, but they shall not rule over you.

>Deuteronomy 7:14 and next
You shall be blessed above all peoples; there will be no male or female barren among you or among your cattle. 15"The LORD will remove from you all sickness; and He will not put on you any of the harmful diseases of Egypt which you have known, but He will lay them on all who hate you. 16"You shall consume all the peoples whom the LORD your God will deliver to you; your eye shall not pity them, nor shall you serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you 20"Moreover, the LORD your God will send the hornet against them, until those who are left and hide themselves from you perish

etc etc

another sees the light. Once you see the light the darkness is gone forever

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

>it's another stormfront shill thread where one FED opens the thread and other FEDs join to dump it with images

You've converted to Judaism?

I came to Sup Forums 2 years ago after having been on Sup Forums for 9 years and thought it was just shitposting and trolling dumb conspiratards and republicans was funny and at some point I got turned into one of them. It's frightening what it tells you about our worlds and truth in general if the first reaction to this information is mocking it and considering it riciculous and when you keep researching you realize it's all true.

> 25“The graven images of their gods you are to burn with fire; you shall not covet the silver or the gold that is on them, nor take it for yourselves, or you will be snared by it, for it is an abomination to the LORD your God.
Reminds of something, doesn't it?

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

Sanhedrin 57a

[Translation: A Jew may rob a Goy, but a Goy may not rob a Jew. If a Goy murders another Goy or a Jew, he should be killed, but a Jew will not be incur the death penalty for killing a non-Jew.]Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

>Quote is completely true
>"But it was WRONGLY attributed to Franklin!"

Gas yourself retard. If something is true it doesn't make a difference who said it unless you're doing muh appeal to authority. If it isn't true please refute it.

>When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you, 2and when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them.
How about this one?

Got any more info on the star of David?

welcome to our reality

Fuck this meme. It is misleading.
"Only" 10 out of 14 leaders of the communist revolution were jews. At least get your facts straight.

nice roleplay

> 5“But thus you shall do to them: you shall tear down their altars, and smash their sacred pillars, and hew down their Asherim, and burn their graven images with fire. 6“For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
Abrahamic religions of peace yes

Stop blaming the Jewish race for your petty worries.

You were the dominant race once, now you aren't.

That's a good thing.

Every white woman being coaxed to an unforgettable orgasm by a brown or black dick.

Every old white man who dies leaving no legacy of their weird ineffective masculinity.

Every white kid who gets righteously bullied by a colored overseer.

These are good things.

These are the end times for your evil race.

You take people's kindness for their weakness, don't play with it, stupid monkey.

This is a fake quote unfortunately.

>15"The LORD will remove from you all sickness;

except for the tay-sachs disease exclusive to you people. sorry bout that

Checked.

Trip of truth.

Isiah 60:16
>Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

I'm ~75% Mexican. My mom is the whitest in my family and even she isn't completely white. This goes past partisanship and the human race. There are people actually destroying the uniqueness of the human race. Fuck the Jews.

>----------------------------
((((Talmud Quotes))))))
>----------------------------

>------------------------------------------------------------
A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17
>------------------------------------------------------
When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156
>-------------------------------------------------------
On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII
>-------------------------------------
If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Choschen Hamm 388, 15
>----------------------------------

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

>------------------------------------
A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

A boy-goy after nine years and one day old, and a girl after three years and one day old, are considered filthy.

Pereferkowicz, Talmud t.v., p. 11

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

sauce

A couple hundred thousand died from things like starvation and disease, Nazi extermination camps never existed just the concentration camps (the whole point of them was to profit off the labor and belongings of the people there, dead workers don't produce much profit)

Goy doesn't mean unclean though, originally it meant "nation", but today used as a man of other nation than Jews, same as gentile.

as described by jews to goy, which is inevitability misleading

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

((((((((((((shill))))))))))))))

theyre dirty nations not selected by god which means they are not human which means they are animals which means theyre dirty

really? my world became pitch black after 'seeing the light'. i have zero hope for the future of whites (and all of mankind).

the light is blinding and overwhelming but keep your eyes open

Come to America Trump has brought the last beacon of hope for the white race to fruition

Here's the truth about jews.
>Nepotism
>High iq
That's it.

Jews always hade high positions in the countries they were in since they are the race with the highest average iq. They ultimately got kicked out of those countries because they didn't give a fuck about their host culture and just wanted to support their own people.

And I think that the reason why they were never exterminated but tolerated among other cultures is because they were smart and not violent. At least not physically violent.

That's perfectly logical and not surprising at all.

The mistake that many people seem to make is that they think there that the globalist jews are just the same as middle or upper class jews.

Look at those poor motherfuckers in pic related. Do you think they have the same motivation and goals as the fucking Rothschilds? Only an autist could say that.

Every time an alt-righter reads -stein, -witz or -berg he goes batshit but there is probably no difference between the average jew and average liberal.

So there is no great jewish condpiracy . There is however a great globalist conspiracy. Hillary Clinton, George Soros and Obama are all the same. They don't give a shit about western civilisation. We should be angry at the globalists and not the jews.

>But all the globalists are jews

Bullshit. A lot of them are but you can't want to kill an entire race because few of them are evil. An average American banker is just as cunning and psychopathic as the average jew one. The reason why there are so many jews in those positions is because of their, like I already said, their high iq.

Oh and there's a great side if you want to know about the number of jews in prominent positions. It is called "who runs america". Check it out.

>i have zero hope for the future of whites (and all of mankind).
It's just a first impression. Come to US / see Varg's channel (thuleanperspective) and arm yourself like a true German engineer (JoergSprave). If any nation, I truly want Germans to survive.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w

>they were smart and not violent
The Greeks, Romans, and Russians/Slavs would beg to differ on the latter part of that.

Jews aren't smarter than Europeans, in fact Jewish iq correlates with the portion of European blood in him. Jewish iq is NOT higher than European. Even Ashkenazi, the smartest group of them all, has an iq of 103 in Israel, while whites (an EXTREMELY broad group of people, without subdivision on comparable-sized slavs, germans, brits, etc) is also 103. Which means the smartest group among the whites just HAS to be smarter than Jews. That's it.

Asians score 108 on average, and Asians didn't invent shit throughout the history, while they are so high in numbers...

So don't listen to that bullshit. Even if whites did have 8-10 points lower IQ than Jews, there would still be more high-iq non-Jews than Jews, because there is simply so many of non-Jews.

Take the white dragon pill aswell the Jews are literally facing the samurai, aka a Japanese mafia family

Now you wouldn't be able to stop talking about this bullshit and it will ruin your social life. Congratz, you fell for the meme.

>Jewish iq correlates with the portion of European blood in him
I don't think Ashkenazis have any european blood at all.

How would you explain that jews, altough only a tiny percentage of the general population, always held prominent positions in the countries they were in?

>muh zionism

Burgerstinian detected

Ashkenazis ARE half-European. That's why they have more European traits, and less Arabic. Dna tests show this quite clearly really (as well as history).

>How would you explain that jews, altough only a tiny percentage of the general population, always held prominent positions in the countries they were in?
They historically bought them for favours (like connections), in fact, originally they were just landing money to authorities as well in exchange for positions and praise (see so-called "court jews", they even received noble status sometimes and this is literally how Rothshilds began).

am a normie a don't want to discover the truth

I stand corrected. Thanks.

*lending

> How would you explain that jews, altough only a tiny percentage of the general population, always held prominent positions in the countries they were in?

it's called the immigrant effect

I already knew that only jews were allowed to do things with money in the middle ages in europe and that this is how the jews got rich but I wouldn't have thought that this still is the reason that even today a lot of rich people are jews. Intersting.

> there's no middle ground

Plz check natsoc quotes before posting them, (((someone))) makes fake ones

Start here OP youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII

((((((()))))))))

Well, to be honest, Sup Forums had a lot of good material on the jews years ago...

Now there's just too much newfags spamming this place and little real information.

The 2016 US election destroyed this place forever.

Before it, you could learn so much by coming here and reading.

Jews broke their covenant with God and are being punished exactly how Moses said they would be punished.

Keep in mind that the interest rates they were charging averaged around 30% middle ages Eruope. The ruling class used them as tax farmers and didn't mind their abusive lending practices because they got a cut. They were protected by the elites because it benefitted them and pogroms were popular uprisings people normal underclass people. In places like Venice where laws were put in place to limits interest rates to more reasonable levels anti-semitism was lower.

They are living off the fat of the land as their God promised them. Jews have always been this way. Go read about how Abraham pimped his wife out to the Pharaoh and made off with tons of riches when the Pharaoh found out she was Abraham's wife and not his sister, read the story of Jacob and Esau which Jews see as archetypical of jew-gentile realtions (hint: Jacob is the Jew and Jews his brother out of everything), and read about how Joseph jewed the Egyptian out of everything they owned and made them all sharecroppers on their own land by selling their own grain back to them during famine (he then invites the rest of the Jews to live off the fat of the land).

Also see

Read my posts, isn't it enough?

good. :)

Wait till you realise it's not zionism that's the problem, it's JEWS.

They've been getting kicked out of countries for TWO THOUSAND YEARS before even israel existed

That and kidnapping village children and draining them of blood.

Im on your side of the JQ. God has a plan to deal with them. The remnants are going to praise Jeshua as their lord and savior.

Jesus also created a new Covenant for Messianic jews and gentiles. Us followers of the new covenant need to come back to Jesus or suffer the same fate as the jews.

(((Israel)))

wow you're pathetic...please kill yourself...

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how-to-refute-holocaust-denial

Objective debunking of Sup Forums myths and misinformation.

Don't bother fixating on the joke answers, he sometimes responds to multiple questions in one post, such as 45.