OH. MY. GOD

OH. MY. GOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
youtube.com/watch?v=xNRBajLM8_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>your face when you realize reincarnation is true

Didn't Mussolini say something about returning?

Trump also looks just like patton

Patton died the same year Trump was born

Patton believed in reincarnation

((((((((((Coincidence))))))))))

I wish

That was Evola

not my duce

>its true

Creating world-changing things only to see them taken away from you and then being used by other countries without recognition, such is the fate of the italian. Such is the kinda-white man's burden.

Does look like patton too.

>literally Mussolini

>The general believed that after he died he would return to once again lead armies into battle.

get back to plebbit faggot.

t. Your daily MLP subreddit poster

Fuck off kike shill

daily reminder Mussolini kicked the shit out of niggers and annexed the last remaining independent black nation

If you have wifi as a sheep then fuck being a lion for a day, are you kidding me?

If you die as a lion you'll be only remembered as a lion (Hitler and Mussolini)

If you die as a sheep you'll only be remembered as a sheep (Communism)

You do realise Trump is the biggest sucker of Kike dick than any other president in US history right?

"OH. MY. GOD"

You take it up the ass.

>Trump isn't gassing jews which means he obviously sucks circumcised dick durrrr
Yeah sure he hasn't done shit with Israel since he got in 3 months ago retard you're clearly overreacting dumbfuck

"OH. MY. GOD" was sarcasm cockstain

>first star is turned 32°

War ain't all clean and fashion boy
Although yeah it's annoying slightly

no, that was arnold schwarzenegger

>turned 32°

You germans are crazy

>being this much of a newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

To be honst, it looks as if an autistic child glued on those stars. I'm surprised they are even roughly in one row.

or he's just virtue signalling he's a mason eheh

can't spend one single day without fapping to dickgirls eh kielbasa? polish women age worse than landfills, and the men are insane alcoholics. we should have let Germany have their way with you

can you Germans focus your autism against your invaders for Christ's sake? you could have led the world for a thousand years but no endless bickering over stupid bullshit and infighting in your leadership weakened your cause. stop fucking up or I'm coming over there and starting the fourth Reich myself and picking up exactly where uncle Adolf left off

except drumpf is dumb as rock

he's Jewing the Jews at their own game. when he shuts down the Fed and enforces Kennedys e.o. 11101 you will know he does not serve the (((Ewige Jude)))

Kek, the delusion.

>making bad copies of the Greeks
>world-changing things

>Italy spends much of the past 1500 years being irrelevant or actively fucking over superior countries like the Roman Empire (lol) and the Austrian Empire
>rees about no one liking them or caring about their opinions

>Trump doesn't immediately kick Jews out and go full 14/88
>he is a jew

Can't tell if you're an autistic Redditor or a Stormfag, either way kill yourself.

This has been revealed to us for quite some time. Kek wills it.

Can't tell if in plebbit-tier state of denial or just a dirty kike.

wew what a funny maymay, that surely brings something new to the table, as if I haven't heard this joke over and over, and as if he shouldn't have been prosecuted by the league of nations and jailed for the rest of his life instead of being killed by partisan monkeys.

I wish he was Mussolini. We need some sort of fascist rule so bad right now.

Looks more like Kurtz

underrated

"the horror"

I could live with that too. Kurtz was based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNRBajLM8_4

Epic shit.