youtube.com/watch?v=e_dJTQ_UUkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The master race gene.

>non-R1
>european

t. r1a overhuman

self-bump

I'm frisian and have the first king of Frisia in my line so I'm good

what's the diffrence between frisians and dutch and germans?

we wuz aryans

little, they are al very related especially nowadays. They all have a language closely related.

and shieeet

>inb4 poo-in-loo nationalists claiming that the invasion came from india

Frisian language is most similar to English

Y-dna is only a small part of your dna

it's just a meme, but still it says who were your ancestors from patternal line

>That turkey
They're mostly an even mixture of everything, truly god tier genes

>truly shit tier genes
Fixed.

>THERE IS ONLY ONE HUMAN HAPLOGRUP!!!

Who the fuck cares about mtDNA? It's pointless as fuck unless you want to check how much are you endangered by cancer.

Father is Polish, mother English: double God tier!!

>tfw pure Iberian

>
>>tfw pure north african
ftfy

sure senpai

Only the first one has shitty mongol genes. The two other look rather aryan tho.

Poor white trash looks like poor white trash?

>1490801492220870009.jpg
twój karaczan tam ----->

>imbecile haploautisming

what's your problem?
>inb4 butthurt because J2 subhuman or E3B white nigger

Wales confirmed god tier. We are purest of all Europeans.

Nie będziesz mi mówił co mam robić, chuju

>clear eyes
heh

będę sobie mówił co chcę, ta słynna wolnoszcz słowa xD

R1a1a1 here

Am I white?

Shame money can't buy genetics. Look at that ugly cunt on the right.

Also, British royal family is ugliest people in ever seen and they're rich as fuck.

not a gene

Yes. Your ancestors were literally ARYANS, and their cousins conquered India, riding on horses, while your ancestors conquered Europe, spreading their overhuman genes like light eyes and light hair.

Call it like you want. You inherit it from your father, and your potential son inherits it from you.

Frisian must be mostly Latin and French so?

>R1a
>God
Nice try Polecuck, Slavs are still the subhuman Asiatic mongrel niggers of Europe.

Do you even have the slightest idea what any of this means? Or are you just shoehorning nationalism where it doesn't belong.

"hurr le poland has r1b, therefore i'm gonna impose some arbitrary hierarchy where r1b is the best"

AncestryDNA introduces Genetic Communities
This was released today and enhances the DNA tests by breaking down individual nations into smaller genetic regions.
I'm not fucking counting them all but I counted England alone and it has over 10 unique regions. This makes the tests much more detailed and useful and almost certainly makes AncestryDNA the most appealing choice. More will be released over the coming months, so let's say you won't just know I'm German you'll know exactly what part of Germany are your ancestors from or what part of England or Scotland. This is insane, it even separates Cork and West Cork and there adding even more. Scotland alone has 6 regions. It also has many genetic regions for American colonist groups.
youtube.com/watch?v=e_dJTQ_UUkc

>spreading
implying mutations are a disease

>amerishit
>every fucking time

>murican education
R1a is literally Aryan.
Yes? If I didn't, I wouldn't make this thread. R1a and R1b are genes which we inherited from Proto-Indo-Europeans, who were ubermenschen and conquered most of Eurasia.

R1b master race checking in

>tfw not white
Not even mad desu

>tfw germanic indo-european masterrace

Germanics have often I haplogroup which is Native European, still pretty high tier in my opinion.

yep it is, words like tsjerke (church) tsiis (cheese) bûter (butter) nail (nail) dei (day) goes (goose) etc

God you're so fucking retarded. Even if your y-dna wasn't already like only 2% of your genome, your male line is a minuscule part of your ancestry.

no its a Germanic language

What the fuck is your point? I care only about the male line.

l1 is god tier as well imo

Fuck you and your Glorious Revolution, you filthy Protestant degenerate.

I people where first to come to Europe, but they were conquered and assimilated by R1 people, who were more advanced technologically.

>God tier R1

Lol,Alice called,it is time to go back to the Shire,Lilliputians.

Did I win?

wuts G haplo and why excellent?

>muh height
literally balkano-nordic version of muh dick

Yes. Congratulations, you have literally Aryan ancestry.

also kek

Not all those studies are same fully same,it can differ, it depends how many people take sample tests.Also those genes should not be given name of specific region when they are spread all over the place to some extend.

I know that. The ones who settled in Scandinavia seemed to sort of take a break to recover for a few thousand years, then started fucking shit up with Germanic invasions in every direction.

Besides, Norwegians and likely Swedes have the most Yamna(the original R1 cultures) DNA

Early European Farmers tend to carry this marker. If you go to any Athropology blog, you'll see people posting in abbreviations such as CHG(Caucasian Hunter Gatherer), EEF(Early European Farmer), CWC (Corded Ware Culture), or WHG (Western Hunter Gatherer) amongst others.

G is predominantly ancient EEF

But you lost to the Nordics Lilliputian,and they are far far more advanced then you are.If we are to look at this realistically without shitposting(I mean posting Eupedia haplogroups maps is shitposoting gallore),the master race is R1b(Brits) and I2b.

also, da sie sprawdzic swoja haplogrupe bez testow dna za over 9k?
thx

>r1a
>God tier

fuck off slavic scum

gdzies możesz sprawdzić, czy ktos kto ma takie samo nazwisko jak ty nie zrobił testu i nie wrzucił swoich wyników, oczywiscie nie jest to stuprocentowe
we conquered half of europe and india, therefore god tier

Your genetics don't care about your male line, since 90% of them come from outside of it. How hard is this to understand dimwit?

I'm atheist

R1a comes from siberia originally.
Uralic N1c bulls took your women as their wives.

nordicucks are cucked as fuck, also we mostly lost to our fellow slavs

>WE WUZ KINGZ

and yet hitler almost genocided everyone of your kind

This is implying it's mixed into the native population. These are gypsies still here today

>Muh cucked meme

Go to Scandinavia and don't visit major towns,instead visit the country side.0 cucks there.

Beside they also united the Slavs you speak off and ruled over them for quite a lot.

oj wątpie, mam malo popularne nazwisko.. szkoda, trzeba bedzie kiedys wydac troche polodolanow bo od lat chce sie dowiedziec swojej haplo.

are slavs even white?

Male line is more important though, considering a much smaller proportion of men breed than women, meaning the selective pressures are greater.

nice meme, but no
we came from south siberia, then to ukraine and later to the most of europe
>german education
r1a in India is actually the most popular in higher castes, not in gypsies
rurik was more kind of elected by natives, than conqueror of them, also they are still more cucked than us
whiter than you ahmed

>WE

>WOARN

>KONGEN

>N

>POEP

>nice meme
the urheimat was found in siberia.

YOU JUST POST CUZ IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER TO DON'T BE A POLISH

>COUNTRIES THAT HAVE 'MILKBARS' WILL DISSAPEAR THI-YOU ARE A POLISH AHAHAH HAHA HAHAHA

>the urheimat was found in siberia.
nah, according to the most popular theory it was found in the steppes

pay denbts

It's funny how you mighty aryans weren't able to defeat simple uralics, I guess we were quite an equal fighting force? These proto-indo aryan charioteers could easily conquer persia for example but not us.
Instead we took your women as our own.
we're in essence more Aryan than any of you. As a reminder from this period we have loans like one hundred (Finnish: sata, Sanskrit: zatam) and slave (Finnish: orja, Sanskrit: arya).

Are Persians white? Not iranians, but true ethnic persians?

I have black hair, olive coloured skin (I tan easily), green eyes. I'm tall and very skinny. I can't put weight on. And I eat like an American.

Am I white or should I gas myself?
I can trace my family tree to 1550. It's all English with some Irish in there.

>proto-indo aryan charioteers could easily conquer persia for example but not us.
who the fuck would like to conquer some useless cold part of taiga?
>Instead we took your women as our own.
not our, but proto-european ones (whose former husbands had I1 haplotype
>As a reminder from this period we have loans like one hundred (Finnish: sata, Sanskrit: zatam) and slave (Finnish: orja, Sanskrit: arya).
that's because we were, and still are more influencial

Nah, they were just assimilated by Whites.

goed verhaal man

YOU PAY DEBNTS

nah, you pay denbts

Why not just do a DNA test and find out?

>Am I white or should I gas myself?
>some Irish
gas yourself

WE WILL NEVER RETURN MONEYS TO R1x
> it now stolen

you probably have some French in you

return or we will conquer you again