MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN

Is this ourguy?

>Video: Alexei Navalny Compares Muslims to Cockroaches, Supports Gun Rights in Russia
archive.org/details/VideoAlexeiNavalnyComparesMuslimsToCockroaches

PLEBBIT HATES HIM TOO!

>muh islamophobe
>muh bigot

1776 RUSSIAN EDITION BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g
2018.navalny.com/platform/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A real Russian nationalist would allow autonomous regions to secede if Muslims are such cockroaches.

"corruption steals that future"

>Supports Gun Rights in Russia
oh great, I'm sure Russians won't use them against their authorities

>f-fredom is bad goy, hand over your guns and daughters and drink this water full of fluoride and hormones that makes you dumb and turns frogs gay

>f-fredom is bad goy

>e-egalitarian d-democracy is great goy! Everybody controls his emotions and can handle guns! Just like in the US!

And to give guns to people in Russia... I can understand Switzerland where everybody is rich but Russians?

Why would they? Doesn't Putin have pretty high approval ratings? He's far from perfect, but still better than 90% of the leaders of Western European countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g

Americans in the 30s where poorer than russians today and were fine being free.

If they're this retarded they can't handle freedom, why would you want their government (made of russians) to be an all-powerful force with a monopoly on firearms? Let the russian people protect themselves from tyranny and crime. MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN.

Their criminals and muslims already have guns btw

The memes are speaking, we know who to support!

Memes don't lie pol

Hahahahaahahahahaahhaahhaa

well, he has high approval ratings because he has portrayed what has been happening in his own country as, literally, the whole world attacking russia. Meanwhile, he has been using every means at his disposal to marginalize, destabilize, threaten and just outright assassinate anyone who publicly challenges his world view. On one hand, Sup Forums is a place where the above arguments find very little purchase. (beta neets & power fantasies, who knew?) but tossing social institutions - not like russia had many of those - under the bus in the name of a personality cult blows back pretty badly in the end. Not least of all because once the despot's rule collapses, the power vacuum will probably look a like the 90s. Until another strongman comes along.

sad, but it's true.

this

he's the only decent candidate for president of Russia

He's a globalist and whose entire foreign economic policy is about joining the ((western)) global order.
Sage thread

kek

Vladimir "Manlet" Putin would be BTFO by Navalny

>v-vote Trudeau guys, h-hes based, dudeweed lmao

I never said he was great or anything. He's obviously still very much preferable to someone like Merkel.

THIS.
Yeah, he's against muslims and all stuff like that, but it is not his real thougs. Liberals in russia just doing one thing - they are trying to be opposite to putins party. If putin said: "we are against globalism" Navalny will tell you "REEE that is impossible, globalism is cool". He's whore, that's all

so is there anybody good in Russia or are you just a snarky asshole?

Can you please post photo of any brasilian stuff around you with timestamp? Anything - newspaper, some products, etc.

>he thinks putin and his party don't fudge the numbers

These people never post his actual program for a reason. It's not even translated to english. His brilliant ideas include tripling the minimum wage and withdrawing troops from Ukraine and Syria. He's a completely gibs commie candidate. Use google translate and enjoy.
2018.navalny.com/platform/

there is two sides - putin's cocksuckers and second side - political prostitutes like Navalny. Other sides only have 0,00001% popularity and people just dont give a fuck about them.

>Prosperity for all will lift only economic growth, but it is impossible without a radical reduction of bureaucracy which destroys business in Russia.

>Individual entrepreneurs with low income should be completely exempt from tax, regulation and reporting.

>Radical de-bureaucratization of housing will reduce housing prices. Subsidization of mortgage rates will provide any family with two working adults the opportunity to get a mortgage at 3% per annum.

>Teachers should teach their children instead of spending 80% of their time on meaningless paper reports

>More taxes must remain in place and not to leave for Moscow

>Local governments should get more rights and resources to solve the problems of people "on the ground"

>95% of the questions people's daily lives are issues of local importance. The local authorities must have money and authority to solve them.

>Those hundreds of billions that are now throwing out Russia in the war in Syria and Ukraine, to the aid of distant lands, better spent on improving the lives of at home

>Russia need a visa regime with the countries of Central Asia and Transcaucasia. Migrant workers should come on work visas, but not uncontrollably now.

LITERALLY TRUMP

>His brilliant ideas include tripling the minimum wage and withdrawing troops from Ukraine and Syria.

But this literally IS brilliant.
>give incentive for poor to actually find a job
>laugh in Westerners' faces when they try to make Russians look like warmongers

>Russian min. wage
>123 Euro
What the fuck. No wonder you're called niggers when you literally work for bananas.

>euros in charge of udnerstanding freedomkek they dont even want it themselves! Russia is already a mafia state, i say more power to the people

Yeah, A good leader sacrifices the well being of their entire populous due to their ideological aversion to joining the world economy. cold war cosplay has done so much good for the russian people

why the fuck are you russians so obsessed with terrorizing Ukraine? just forget about it and move on dude. you guys lost the geo political influence you had on htat miserable shithole. They dont want to be paid in pennies anymore, they dont want you, and frankly, you have nothing to gain anyway from that decrepit shithole.

M8, you've skipped my post here

Seconding this

Youre in shill thread m8. Just ignore it

Navlany is corrupt to the core and getting money from the US. He is not Russian Patriot and needs to be hanged.

>Navalny is corrupt to the core and getting money from the US
please, show some proofs

You ain't even a leaf

missed it

No Putin is the only reasonable candidate. He is also the only 'known variable' so to speak. People know what to expect from him and most people's lives under him have improved. Corruption has always been a problem in Russia until Lenin came and started the Red terror. The only way to end corruption in Russia currently is to do another red terror. But it won't go down well with the international community intent on sticking their nose into Russian business.

They don't because approval ratings have been done by organizations like GALLUP that confirmed his ratings.

Nobody wants to talk about Ukraine, except Putin and his lying propagandists on russian TV. They focus on unimportant things and don't talk about real problems such as poverty and corruption.

It's not about corruption existence. By different sources it's up to 70% of GDP.
Because minimum wage in the country that is exporting gigantic amounts of raw materials can't be less than 200 euro.

/ourguy

Trudeau is cancer, but so was harper

It's not about ideology: early Putin tried joining the global order aswell, and only became a pseudo-nationalist by convenience. The issue is that the neo-liberalist global order expects mass privatization and international influence into the nation, which undermines the very fabric of the nation state. While the Russian masses might maybe be economically better off, the social problems such as alcoholism, ethnic tebsions, and feminism would be much worse.
See: all of the non-nationalist third world

Are you retarted? You think a clown without support in military and business sector can handle a country like russia? read machiavelli...

NAVALNY IS GOD. Go fuck yourself if you dont think so

Go read about it. He has been caught fudging reports about 'corruption'.

Also, apparently he doesn't make enough money off of donations to be able to afford $300 shoes. He has no other source of income othe rthan donations supposedly. How then does he have an apartment in the center of moscow and afford expensive clothing?

Yes. And? If its so systemic do you think that Putin can really do anything to change it? If he starts putting people in prison en masse or cracking down on corruption, he will be stepping on alot of powerful people's toes. He will piss off a great many people and then Ukraine's Maidan will look like a summer carnival in comparison to what will happen in Russia.

This

SHILLS KEEP IGNORING THAT OURGUY IS THE RUSSIAN TRUMP

SHILLS KEEP IGNORING KEY FOREIGN POLICY DIFFERENCES

He works as a lawyer. A very expensive one.
All the reports you're talking about are fake. His emails were hacked multiple times, and there weren't any signs of getting money from USA.

Works as a lawyer in Russia having studied in law in a US university? Sure.

You do realize that the US and Russian law systems are based on entirely different premises right?

TOP KEK

>lawyer
>expensive one

I'm asking again. Are you retarted? Do you believe an "expensive lawyer" has time to do his job AND lead an opposition in russia? He gets money from outside like LePen, AfD and so on from russia.

a quick rundown on Navalny from locals perspective?

Yeah, Putin is powerless against corruption.
That's why most of his friends (Timchenko, Rotenberg, Kovalchuk) are billioners.

>It's not about ideology: early Putin tried joining the global order aswell, and only became a pseudo-nationalist by convenience.

This.

Profs?

Truth is: Russia is a sovereign state. And we still will be a sovereign state no matter what (FSB has even more power then in USSR, they are on the rise now).

And actually there is so much attention to Russia, becasue it is one of the few (with China) truly sovereign states.

This fight in Russia is not about Soros shills and some anti-globalists.

It is an inner conflict between very small group of very rich people, leaded by Putin, and sponatenously originated leader Navalny. Who got many sympathisers amongst ''siloviki' too.

I know many many honest men amongst "siloviki". They love Russia and are not total idiots.

Putin has a lot of power in russia, but he is not all-mighty, yet still.

tl:dr: this is an inner thing. We have old incompetent tzar and very many people (both rich and poor) who do not like our current tzar for their own reasons (both noble ones and villains)

if their authorities warrant being shot, then shoot the fuckers

Putin seriously needs to fuck off and be replaced with a nationalist. He's an imperialist who wants to LARP as being the Premier-Tsar of the Russian Soviet Empire.

There is barely any legal immigration to Russia. Most of it comes from Belarus and Ukraine. Basically Russians.

Free Market does not work in Russia. Businesses need government backing to start up and be competetive against established giants (kind of like in China)

If Navalny lowers taxes, he can say buh-buy to the few social programs Russia has. It will make poverty situation even worse amongst poor people.

Russians in the 90's had gun rights. Look were that brought them. To roaming criminal gangs.

Being against Islam is great. So is Putin. Difference is, he understands he needs to balance chechen interests to keep them peaceful. Of course he could ignore them and give them independence but that has already been tried and would be a security threat to Russia as well as set a precedent that would splinter the country.

Verdict: Navalny does not know wtf he is talking about.

you know, you're way too much into this topic - as a leaf - to not have any agenda in this.

its weird but this completely kills credibility.

>$300 shoes
>an apartment in the center of moscow
I was talking about it.
Besides, Navalny lives in Maryino. It's not center of Moscow and appartments are pretty affordable there.

Unfortunately United Russia will win every time whether they get votes or not because the election is rigged

His friends are businesses because he gives them contracts and kickbacks. No different than people close to the government in the US getting contracts and kickbacks.

Hell, even in Canada Trudeaus friends are getting rich.

And yes he is powerless against corruption. To eliminate corruption on lower levels (on the ground) he has to go after the big guys and his power is precarious as it is.

Because I am Russian. My parents moved to leafland when I was small but I keep abreast of current events.

He speaks the truth. He never publicly lies. Contrary to Putin, who lies all the time.

Navalny thinks tactically, he is brave. Youth love him. He gain more and more support with each day. He is the only one figure right now, who can unite both nationalists and liberals.

He has purely russian family. 100% slavic.

Putin's owned media hates and fears him the most. God is on his side right now i believe.

same situation was with usa until Trump happened,deep state fractured , patriots spoken and blocked voter fraud wich still happened but wasnt enough for hillary to win .

>having studied in law in a US university
>Navalny graduated from the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia in 1998 with a law degree. He then studied securities and exchanges at the Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation

fuck it im in, Navalny is the future of Russia, always suspected Putin was a cuck

plus if we meme Navalny it'll be hard to pretend we're just Russian bots

You're ignoring my point. I said that's impossible that a opposition figure in russia don't get money from outside.

>кoлбacный иммигpaнт yчит вaнeк бapcкий в жoпe хyй любить
> In english: the immigrant who ran away from motherland teaches us russians what is right and what is wrong for our beioved Motherland. Pathetic.

Navalny speaks the truth? LOL

And read my post above. None of his policies make any sense. He does not understand the political realities of Russia. He thinks like Russia is America and that the same policies that work in US will work there.

If he is a nationalist who loves Russia so much, why did he study in the US? Or was he too good for the likes of MGIMO?

these putin shills are getting really obvious

>There is barely any legal immigration to Russia. Most of it comes from Belarus and Ukraine. Basically Russians.
BS. Most immigrants are from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, etc.
>Free Market does not work in Russia. Businesses need government backing to start up and be competetive against established giants (kind of like in China)
Free market works everywhere
>Russians in the 90's had gun rights. Look were that brought them. To roaming criminal gangs.
No, we didn't! Where do you get this bullshit?

The fight is internal, but there are many external players which support, and can potentially hijack one side, not unlike what happened in Syria.
I'm sure Navalny has support from good people, and I can not criticize him for trying to tackle corruption. But I can compare his ideals with those of similar idealists and revolutionaries and see how it ended.
Finally the free market undermines independence, and that is not something that beneficial.

>He has purely russian family. 100% slavic.
I've seen dozens of vodka anons say he's a kike.

Who the fuck am I to believe?

Go fuck yourself scum, you don't have motherland now. You don't have any right to teach us what's best for us. Go let Tyrone fuck your wife.

I didn't run. My parents did. I visit for every year for months at a time.

And I know better than Russian libcucks what liberalism leads to by seeing what happened in leafland. Dont want that in Russia.

I prefer clown without military and oligarchy support over clown with military and oligarchy support anytime

>Is this ourguy?
No, just another corrupt shitbird. That one works for (((CIA))) and Soros, though.

Gulags, KGB and things like that counter corruption, it's quite possible to defeat it, but it costs very much. Putin need stability, not blooming and progress. It's not right that country with such serious potential is more like gas stantion of the world, where rich people earn lots of money and spend them overseas, while standarts of living are quite medium. It looks more like some african country.

the people who aren't on the kremlim's payroll shilling for a cuck4islam

Jesus Christ.

Fuck I can't tell whose shilling who. Are these the infamous Putinbots shilling against Navalny? Or is Navalny a globalist kike and his supporters are shareblue? FUCK MY LIFE KEK PLEASE MAKE THINGS CLEAR

>He has no other source of income othe rthan donations supposedly
Unlike fucking medvedev he has public tax record

thanks.Indeed , his family speaks volumes, 2 blond blue eyes children ,succesful marriage,unlike putin who constantly cheated on ex wife and married second time a young model lol .

Navalny family.

Putin's son-in-law

They aren't immigrants. They come to work in Russia then go back home.

Clearly they don't, because if they did Russia wouldn't have undergone the shit it did in the 90s when Yeltsin introduced market reforms. Also, Yeltsins 'free market' policies alsmot lead to Russian default in 1998.

In the 90s you didn't even need a license to get guns because gun's were being stolen and smuggled around the country from military sklads. You could buy one for 200 roubles. My dad bought guns in that way.

>dose beautiful aryan chilluns

Because everyone here is autistic. Half the russians are faggot liberals and the other half are faggot neonazis. Neither group would competently run Russia.

Thanks! There is an obvious leaf bot being obvious, so I was suspicious about other side too

No but Russian liberals and their allies occasionally raid Sup Forums from 2ch, they think they can study our methods and meme this guy the same way we memed Trump.

Russian democracy LARP is the best.

You fuck off you cuck. Trying to get liberals in power in Russia again. Just like you cucks did with Gorby and Yeltsin in the 80s and 90s that then destroyed our motherland. It was traitors and cucks like you who made my parents leave my motherland.

Fuck traitors and cucks like you.

Yes, but I'm sure the other side would just say you're Soros shills and Navalny is actually a cohen.

Nigger the USSR was already destined to fail because of heavy state control and a welfare system which was unsustainable.