Boycott Kebab

Stop buying this low-grade trash meat that even Turks wont eat.

Even SPAM/corned beef has more quality.

Within 2-4 weeks, Turks will be btfo of the West.

Seriously, even in Turkey they dont and wouldnt eat the shit meat they peddle to you in the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qB0ZOu_EZ2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Practicing it since 2 years. Pro Tip, go to Kebab seller and order most expensive menu, and walk away when he puts Kebab in bun. Alone seeing Alis face is worth it

Fuck you.
You just jelly of the Döner Masterrace.
I can get 2 full kebap meals delivered to my home for just 5€ (With a coupon code).
Show me another fast food that is as healthy and you can get as cheap without leaving your home.

You can get good doner meat, most is not so good though.
But it's tasty.
With chilli and garlic sauce, full salad nomnomnom.

In Birmingham I once had tandoori chicken doner. Then went to a brothel and fucked 2 prossies.
Shit was so cash.

What the fuck is kebab anyway?

I've never seen or eaten anything like that, just veggies and meat chunks on a stick

Real gyro is roasted seasoned pork, as it's served in Greece. With onions, tomatoes, tzatziki sauce, and fried potatoes in a crispy on the outside soft on the inside pita. Doner kebab is literal shit with formaldehyde in it. It's a goddamn shame that doner is what is peddled at Greek restaurants and Greek festivals in the US. But you've got to keep (((them))) happy.

I haven't eaten kebab for 5 years. If you buy that stuff you're funding Muslim immigration.

>t. Turkey lite

You can get 4 of pita gyros delivered to your home in Athens for 5 euros.

Also
>doner
>healthy
It's literally 40% breadcrumbs and preservatives.

Ive avoided kebab for 10 years since I got woke living in Hamburg.

They are ripping us off with this crap and forcing out local drunk-night delicacies.

Added benefit is when we stop buying this crap, Kebab and Roach both will be btfo of Europe.

That's a hard task mein mongol freund.

I'd rather eat that shit than American fast food.

t. Former manager for fast food

doner kebab is literally the cheapest, lowest quality meat one can eat in turkey. sure, there are some quality stuff but I bet they're also rare in europe.

there are many types of kebab though, kebab =/= doner kebab

>healthy
with all that cross contamination, only if you have strong stomach acids

>healthy

there is nothing healthy about kebab meat.

its trash tier meat scrapings stacked tall like a pile of roach shit.

Pictured: Doner served with a dollop of semen yogurt and the blood of a child suicide bomber.

Fuck man....does that include shawarma? I love that shit

>implying the depicted pressfleisch-döner is real kebap

stay plebbed

its shit-tier meat stacked high and poorly cooked on a vertical weak heat rotisserie.

flies land on it and turkish sweat.

it's mystery meat, just like a can of cat food.

Greek gyros are, have been, and will always be superior.

That paste looks like the kind of stuff an African would eat
That shit is supposed to be just stacks of meat I think.

Gyro is legit.

Kebab meat is like eating minced roaches mixed with Turk sweat.

Veljeni.

Cmon.

You got tapas and god knows what else spanish and regional delicacies.

You dont need this roach meat.

aka iskender, it tastes fine if you like your food served in a pool of molten butter

Stopped eating it since I put it in the microwave and it would spark

Scary shit

And before anyone asks, no, I didn't put the aluminum wrapper inside.

If you eat kebab you are a traitor.
It is YOUR FAULT that the invaders feel welcome.
It is YOUR FAULT that they are flooding in.
It is YOUR FAULT because you are giving your leaders excuses to keep letting them in.
DO NOT EAT KEBAB.
EUROPEANS ONLY REMOVE KEBAB.
DOING OTHERWISE MAKES YOU NOT EUROPEAN.

pork is very shitty, it is poor meat

>eating fast food

You should all kill yourselves

>according to the muslim
Pork is the best meat.

That's a huge truth.

Thing is those guys are 24/7, and when you come from party, with almost no money, and every other restaurant is closed there's no other option.

Think about it like the oil business between the West and Saudi Arabia. We don't like to buy it from them, but their products are good (tasty in this case) and you can't buy from any other one.

Still, I support your fight and wish you guys good luck (for real, no one like fckng roaches).

That goes without saying

Make me, faggot

The shit they are selling us in Europe is not something even a Turk would eat.

I wouldnt mind a quality kebab in Turkey itself, but here in Europe, its complete trash.

I might even one day legit go to Bursa to enjoy a legit Iskander Kebab in the restaurant run by the family of Yavuz İskenderoğlu.

>Pork is the best meat.
No its not, kaffir.

I am not muslim, i eat it, it taste like shit and smell very shitty. I almost vomit when i eat that this. It is good with dry meat but still shitty meat

Good thing i buy it from kurds then
Kurd kebab > T*rk kebab

Turkey is cancelled.

STOP EATING KEBAB

They don't understand
Outside of Germany Döner is shit

Its the equivalent of the greek gyros , or shishtaouk but with disgusting and low quality lamb meat, it's pretty popular in europe.

Somewhat.

But the thing is, they sell trash to us in the West, cos we dont know any better, and laugh all the way.

Its nothing compared to what they serve back home in country of origin.

STOP EATING KEBAB NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only shitty in your desert shitholes.
You faggots don't know how to cook.

that is 99% accurate picture of Kebab in Germany.

they are selling you trash, and laughing at you.

This looks like if Wendy's served doner.

Daily reminder
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

never EVER eat döner Kebab !!!!!!!!!!

yogurt is good for digestion
garlic is good for the blood
salad is good for salad
meat is good for proteins
oil is good for the brain
carbs are good for the cells

As long as it isn't the only thing you ever eat, it's better than some bullshit vegan diet.

The trick is to only buy kebab that looks like real meat from based Lebanese who know how to cook and use real meat.

Schwarma (Lebanese) in Montreal is pretty good, again some schwarma places are complete shit, while others are pretty good

The doner shit is that thin sliced shit that tastes like rat right?

Stop giving Muslims money full stop fucking normie plebs

Chicken shawarma is based. Doner tastes like sweat.

Sorry I cant stop you from eating shavings off a stack of Turkish turds.

I wish gyros were more common in Europe rather than kebab. Gyros with cucumber tzikiki sauce and spicy red chile pepper are better than any shitty donor kebab yet you foolish Greeks don't capitalise on that.

corned beef is awesome as long as you don't buy canned shit. Also you can get kebabs made with real meat

It is pronounced Gyros.

DONT EAT DÖNER WITH CRISBY BREAT !!!! IT WILL KILL YOU !!!!!!!!!!

TURKISH PEOPLE SUCK !!

lamb is the best
bacon and ham are 2nd
beef comes in third
pork comes in 4th
chicken comes 5th
turkey is dead last

It's very easy to make tasty kebab out of high quality locally reared meat, too.

It's basically a bunch of stuff like coriander seed, cumin seed, lemon juice, pepper, garlic powder or minced chives, nutmeg, cardamom, throw in some rosemary cause we're European, etc etc. Use high quality lamb mince and bam you're fuckin sorted...

So, now that we've got the recipe, is there really any need for them to stay?

this.
Of course its not the healthiest food you can get but if you compare it to other fast food like Burgers, pizzas, hot dogs and such its pretty fucking healthy.

This is possibru.

So Kurds have higher standard?

I know, knew it before hand but you say it like it is. They are ripping off degenerates getting hammered on a saturday, too lazy to cook and don't have enough money for real food on a Sunday. An important aspect is also, that Kebab and Shisha bars have become a way for terrorists to not get deported. Like
>Last instance of national court, after EU Court was heard says no right to stay because no reasons and welfare leech
>NGO traitor looks for a Kebab shop or a shisha bar hiring said leech pro forma
>Next round of tax money getting wasted at court because case is different now.
>Repeat
>Profit

Wtf is this shit? You can't even buy something this disgusting around here.

They feel welcomed by your adoption of their garbage food and your politicians will open arms for them.

kebab are for money laundering they doesn't need any customers.

In France they also do benefit fraud.
> hire friend for a few weeks
> after a few weeks collect unemployment check
> collect 20% of said unemployment check as payment for favor
> repeat

1 LEAF of lettuce - PRICELESS (although let's assume $0.02)
1 Tomato Slice - $0.05
Sauerkraut (I'm assuming?) - $0.10
Purple Cabbage - $0.05
(((Doner Meat))) - $0.01
Bread - 30g flour, $0.025
-----------------------------------------
$0.3025

About 0.21 euros

You Krautkucks pay 5 euros for this shit?

Yeah, the kebab from turks is shitty as fuck, literally auschwitz tier
Kurds and Lebanese make nice kebab atleast.
Atleast where i live

I lived 5 years in Hamburg and traveled widely around Germany.

Döner meat/toppings in Germany is the same crap everywhere.

Not even Turks eat it.

I was in france when i eat this

trips of truth, also half of them deal hashish

>France
Yeah, they're more nigger than anything at this point. Especially if you were in paris.

DEPORT KEBAB

Someone probably noticed that you are a roach spit in it.

also same applied to when i ate kebab in germany
the turk put fucking SALT on my kebab, it tasted horrible. then i found some kurdish place, it was really good.

Lebanese also legit, in part.

Its the Turks that will fuck you everytime with shit-tier meat.

They think its funny that Euro eat shit they wouldnt serve their own children.

its pieces of meat on top of each other on a verticle rotisserie

I'd love to see that. Can greater Greece get FYROM too?
Turks and former yugoslav balkan countries are trolls, regardless of what side they're meant to be on.
I'd love to see Bosnia, Montenegro, FYROM and Kosovo divvied up by Croatia, Serbia and Greece. Just for shits and gigs.

What did (((Google))) mean by this?

You need a slogan similar to "burn the coal, pay the toll"

How about:
Do your job,
Resist kebob

or,
A mouthfull of donor,
gives the mudslime a boner

What say you Sup Forums?

yeah, you're right, they should only be allowed 5% profit margin so kebab shops would have to sell 100,000,000 kebabs a week to turn a profit. shut the fuck up please

I only eat doner kebab when there is no other option around. but you tolerant european goyim must eat and like it.

this is a thing i noticed with pakis.
They will fuck sluts outside of marrige
They smoke and deal weed
They will drink alchohol and run the liquor stores with the shahada flag somewhere in there store
They will NEVER EVER touch pork.
Why ?
Why

Even canned corned beef is better than Turkish kebab.

You can get legit quality kebab, but sure as fuck not from a small Turk stand at midnight.

They only feel welcomed for as long as we buy any food, or base ingredients, from their shitty kebab shops, falafel shops, """indian""" (always paki or bangladeshi) take-aways etc.
I completely agree those businesses should be boycotted, but they don't have to know that i'm cooking their cuisine in the privacy of my own home. That's not what pays their bills.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=qB0ZOu_EZ2M

I was trying to reference this.

>formaldehyde
>Tissue fixative and embalming agent

So kebab is literally the bog pill. Eat kebab, be 200 years old.

EAT MORE KEBAB FOOL

>Compared to burger
>85% beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, stone ground wheat bun, avocado, mushrooms

Hans get the fuck out, you have no idea.

The only good kebab i know is ran by poles and with Irish graded local meat. So fuck no.
There is shitton of hairyloons tho, but almost no one goes there only visitors out of the city when drunk at 12pm

ignorant american thinks turkey is desert like other middle eastern countries :)

Local pizza/kebab joints are fucking disgusting and they use the cheapest, fake """""meat""""".

If you're gonna eat fastfood at least eat at McDonald's or something. Still not very healthy but at least you know what you're putting in your mouth.

Does anyone have that picture of the sand nigger standing barefoot on top of a big ass kebab?

>not eating pork kebab

When was living in manchester there was a turkish shop near my house that had REAL kebab meat.
It was 3 times the price though

Bergjuden pay like 10€ to 14€.

it's pronounced 'don-ner' not donor. you tried though

What you have to know about ragheads and kikes, is that blood is very important to them. Pig's blood is a very gentile thing. Semitic peoples prefer the blood of gentile children.

Most of FYROM is included in that map as part Greater Hellas. That northern part of FYROM left unshaded should either be ceded to Serbia, or turned into an Orthodox monastic state. New Athos.

>A mouthfull of donor,
>gives the mudslime a boner
this just in , sales of donor kebab to young white females increase 400%

You're arab. You bring the desert with you.