Is the Liberal Redneck an act?

youtube.com/watch?v=o22OVZOx8-s

I don't buy it, something about this guy is off and my Jewdar is tingling just a little. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-ocQpQtrw
vocaroo.com/i/s08PLtaFS2Y6
youtube.com/watch?v=4z-GIvDAczA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lives in California
>Redneck
This guy is 100% an actor

Who the fuck unironically writes or talk like that anyway?
> Comin to ye all the way from Cali-damn-fornia, this ban on (some) Muslims has got my red just smooth up, y'all.

He's a manscaping liberal LARPing as a redneck, what's there to see here?

It's an act. Saged for being a bad one at that.

>Redneck
>Liberal
Literally the closest you will get to a liberal redneck is a redneck in a union and the OBLY reason they vote blue is because they're in a union
California rednecks are a meme and are just idiots lacking an identity trying to be something

Not really sure the point he was trying to make, he says Muslims aren't bad but then says they are ALWAYS firing AKs into the air from moving trucks, don't let women drive or seek an education, and will behead you if you drink alcohol.

Crowder is also a Jew name iirc

There is something very kike-ish about him.

I'm a liberal red neck.

I eat rabbits and fish to save money, a I can fix a tractor, electrician, I love horses, look tits in my cowboy boots, and live in a camper.

But I smoke pot, really care about the environment, and think Mexicans have a rich cultural heritage.

ATTENTION!
High level youtube gunchannel insider here!

Yes, he and Yankee Marshall are jewish projects, to subvert and take over the youtube gun ecosphere. It started about a year ago when certain (((websites))) started to promoted the channels of these nobodies.
They are also working on flipping TibosauresRex, turning him into a NeoCon, to brainwash american children into dying for Zion.

Trash their comment sections! Expose (((them)))!

Never thought I'd see a Jew do a redneck minstrel show... oh wait this routine has existed almost 3 decades with any ((celebrity)) redneck.

It's like those suburban faggots who think they're rednecks. Listen to shitty modern country music, drive expensive lifted trucks but don't do anything with them except for trying to pull another guy's expensive lifted truck, can't drive a stick, never bailed hay in their lives, and dip Skoal because that's what the songs tell them to do.

Then they wear cowboy boots, tuck their jeans into it and wear torn up shirts and their skinny asses look like faggots, with their john deere logos, and yet haven't ever driven a tractor or a grain truck in their life.

Faggots probably never dressed a chicken either. Fucking hate those wanna be redneck fuckers.

>look tits in my cowboy boots
You sound like a fucking faggot.
No self respecting man talks like that. You are a fucking caricature.

>fix a tractor
>electrician
>love horses
>look tits in my cowboy boots
>live in a camper

That's not a redneck, that's a faggot. Had a guy like you working on my farm. Fucker could fix a few small issues with tractors as any normal person could. Except the idiot couldn't start the damn tractor when it was 10 degrees outside. he comes to get me saying it won't start. Idiot didn't turn on the glow plugs.

I'm as country as it gets, but that's who I am. I don't do shit to make sure others think I'm country.

>implying rural california isn't just as redneck as rural anywhere else

>You know how you and your boys like to get in the back of yer pickup and shoot yer guns into the air?
>They do that all the time
Not even the most white trash of rednecks would do something so retarded, this guy is obviously pretending to be some sort of redneck.

Rural california is a different breed of redneck. They're genuine god-fearing freedom-loving Americans, sure.

They're still a little left, but not bad. There's a few in there that are quite misguided. If OP's video is a legitimate rural american, he is a prime example of what I'm talking about.

Does this guy look like a "redneck" to you? Thought so.

This guy looks like your typical dem cuck Hill dawg in every liberal city. I would hope actual rednecks wouldn't buy the shit he's selling unless they themselves were weak minded liberals.

Nice dubdubs.

If you're a high level gunchannel insider, get CarnikCon back

Okay I figured out why you got so mad at me cause some dude you knew one time didn't know about diesel, your just a fucking idiot with something to prove.

My camper is fucking tits, God is made up, and Trump doesn't give a shit about you

People don't talk like that, at least my relatives in Arkansas don't do that. He sounds like he's forcing the accent.

> muh pro-tranny bathroom redneck talking point
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-ocQpQtrw
What's the problem, goy?

>To be a redneck you have to be a republican.

My sides, the jews really have brainwashed you morons completely haven't they?

Being a redneck is about liking hunting, fishing, motor sports, country/western music, ect. I get that a lot of rednecks are big on the 2nd amendment, but a lot of rednecks are also big on gun safety. Really, there is no need to be so defensive over a stupid label.

Not an act. I was shocked when a few of my coworkers told me they were democracts. (I moved to middle of PA for work) some of them were even gun toting hunters who hated Trump. They exist but probably aren't all too common

Dude he is most definetly not a real redneck, just a faggot LARPer. I see it all the fucking time in Boston. Literal city kids will vote Hillary and make fun of rural white people and then once fucking Luke Bryan comes for a concert near the area they all put on flannels and cowboy hats and LARP as rednecks

It's the cringiest thing ever

he's too pretty and smooth to be a redneck and his neck aint red

He dresses up like a numale off camera. Of fucking course. Us Texans despise cucks like these. Liberals need their own Uncle Tom beucse so many minorities voted for Trump. Lmao
vocaroo.com/i/s08PLtaFS2Y6

YEEHAWWWW RIDE EM COWBOY

Sounds like an actor to me. Aside from his questionable accent, his overall tone and "joke" delivery doesn't fit that of a redneck. But nothing about him seems genuine

Yeah, his accent seems wildly exaggerated.

Its an obviously forced accent, and once again.

>You know how you and your boys like to get in the back of yer pickup and shoot yer guns into the air?
No person who knows shit about guns would ever do something so retarded.

Lol the salt is strong with this one.

I'm not mad at you, I'm just calling you a faggot.

Also, it's "You're just a fucking idiot with something to prove." You fucking idiot.

I'm mad at you because you say you "Look tits in my cowboy boots". Those boots are not for looks, they're for utility. You're no different than any liberal obsessed with identity politics. That's all you've a hankering for is identity.

And there's a lot more to that faggot than not knowing diesel. It's a tractor, they're all diesel. If you're too stupid to use glow plugs then you're too stupid to know how to work on a tractor and will likely end up fucking it up.

I bet you dip skoal, smoke marlboro reds, drink jim beam, and buy your pot from a nigger. You wear cowboy boots, but have no cattle nor ride any horses.

living in a trailer = white trash hick

sorry pal

That accent doesn't sound genuine. He sounds like he's doing the southern equivalent of a cockney accent, and saying things he thinks rednecks would say.

Man with an accent like that i would assume you were all about shooting blacks and jews in the rural south, oy vey at least you are on our side now tell the other goyim that muslims are good for you.

This.

I've never heard of this guy until now but I listened to about 3 minutes of him talking.

My whole family are southern rednecks. My larger family are mountain hillbillies. I've grown up around rednecks.

This guy ain't one. He sounds like an actor who is trying wayyyy too hard.

Be tolerant, you bigot.

Oof that video. If he's trying to subvert rednecks, maybe calling them child abusing mouth breathers isn't the best way to pull them to his side. Just a thought. Liberals eat this shit up though. Many of my liberal friends share this shit on FB.

Nice trips pity you're a butthurt faggot

You're not a redneck. You're just a faggot who happens to live in the county.

I've seen his videos. He's a fucking actor. I live in Mississippi and people don't even sound like that here. I also spent four years in the Army where for some reason it's popular to put on a southern accent. I can tell a fake southern accent from a mile away. I didn't realize he lived in California though. This absolutely confirms it.

He's literally a liberal left comedian. A bad one at that.

>Comedian Trae Crowder, who bills himself as "The Liberal Redneck," continued his assault on the religious right's anti-LGBT intolerance in his latest YouTube video inspired by disturbing footage shot of a mother screaming damnation through a Target over the retail giant's stance on transgender bathroom use.

"People just can't let this whole potty thing go," Crowder said.

"I saw this video of this lady in Target with a Bible just strolling through sporting goods hollering about the devil raping babies," Crowder continues. "And the whole time, she's trailing behind her a good portion of her twelve kids! See, I can't blame that lady for being crazier than Michele Bachmann on bath salts. Twelve?! Fake lord have mercy that's a lot of babies!"

I go horse back riding all the time, I grew up on a farm, Ive helped birth a horse, one of my go to dates is I find some local stables and do a little trail ride and I still go with my mom all the time.
I'm not hardcore about it, but it's still a pleasurable past time of mine.
I can just wear whatever boots I want I guess for that, and cowboy boots can cost hundreds of dollars and come in a variety of styles and colors because people buy them for flare, taking care of your shoes is an important part of looking good.

Smoking is retarded and I can just buy weed at the store, sometimes it's a black clerk.

>millions of people south
>at least one is libreal
holy shit stop the presses

Not really, I pay my months rent with half a pay check, and get to hang out by lakes and rivers. I have more savings and luxury goods than any of my friends out of college and renting

His accent is completely fake for sure.

>Mexicans have a rich cultural heritage

You might be interested in reading into the Mexican/Aztec wars.

You're right. I apologize.

>buy weed at the store
Colorado?

And what kind of farm did you grow up on? Are you one of those rich kids who lives off the farm? Bet there's a nice expensive ranch house there too.

Shit, I grew up in a now 150 year old farm house with no insulation and asbestos siding. Used a coal stove for heat, and no A/C in the summer.

Mom was addicted to painkillers after the docs prescribed it to her after getting hit in the face by a mule, and fucking her teeth up. Dad had to take up a second job and was never home. I was stuck living alone most of my life after that while still having to go to school and tending to the livestock. Then we lost the farm because dad was murdered by a nigger and there was no income.

I'm not saying this as a competition for who's more redneck. I'm saying this as there's a difference between folks who have a shitton of money and live a comfy life, and then there's faggots who always have to say how fucking redneck they are and act like niggers. They bling out everything and spend money on worthless shit instead of tending to what matters most.

My jewmulett is vibrating

So that's what he sounds and looks when he's off

youtube.com/watch?v=4z-GIvDAczA