Indians attack blacks in India

Nigerian student Endurance Amalawa was beaten by a mob in Delhi, in what many believe to be a racist attack

instagram.com/p/BSOeH10A7m2/?taken-by=bbcnews&hl=en

How can poo in the loos be racist against blacks?

Black on black crime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncgZgdWQjH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because even street shitters hate fucking niggers.
It's not rocket surgery.

Based pajeet

>Black on black
Indians and Negroids are not the same race.

Wtf i love indians now

nobody gives a shit

maybe just maybe if those nigerian niggers could stop selling mephedrone, cocaine illegally and stopped verbally abusing our women we would stop beating those niggers.

Same difference

yep. i'm sure the nigger was up to no good.

Indian women are only for Indian men to abuse, i dig it

pic related is for (You)

of course they are our women. the same way white women should stick with whites, blacks should stay with niggers and rice niggers should stay with their men.
mixed world would be the ugliest fucking thing ever

Why do they even go to India? wtf is for them there? and how do they end up there

Yeah, shuffle off this mortal coil, ya cunt.

Im west african, my brother is a neurosurgeon,he's married to an indian cardiologist(her family is filthy rich) it's funny because every single member of her direct family is a medical doctor

Every single member of my direct family is a medical doctor (except parents, we have more bros and sis than her)

Yes indians are racist as fuck, both family opposed when they started dating but after a while, we accepted them and they accepted us. They keep inviting us to indian events,we keep inviting them to african events

Tbh,i'm probably the only person here who's not a delusional miserable loser. I came on Sup Forums after my study break to make a thread with this picture and see how you subhumans would cry but i saw this thread and decided to reply.

This is probably the only valuable post on this site,no need to thank me. I'm leaving you in your misery now,study break is over and i won't come back on this miserable hate-filled echochamber unless i feel like mocking plebs (wouldn't even be slightly surprised if most of you ended up killing yourselves/on suicide watch in the upcoming months or years lol)

I didn't even read your post before posting

My brother took one of your lightskinned indian woman (she's a cardiologist) from a rich family

Her dad is a great man, he looked beyond the culture of worshipping light skin and belittling dark skin. Good doctor too.

Someday you ignorant plebs might be able to open your eyes but i don't think you deserve it,you should stay in your misery desu.

Alright i'm gone

Based

india needs to stay 100% aryan

I was one of the people involved in beating the nigger hahahha

everyone gets butthurt by our innate superiority. this guy must have been unprepared

i would literally beat the shit out of 25 indians at once

Come at us you filthy burger . You've never experienced Indian Gang wars lol

>Come at us

lol no thanks, enjoy india though

1.3 billions country attack a group of blacks
>OMG racist country hate blacks!

Blacks attack white, asian, elder whatever.
just a bunch of naughty kids...
fking cucks GTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=ncgZgdWQjH8
->9:50

makes me think

I feel for you. Only death and destruction follow the negroid rave.

Holy shit a talking monkey!!

>Justin Cuckdeu