Illegal Immigrants

Leftist Logic:

One Illegal Immigrant happens to be an upstanding "citizen" and pays her taxes, therefore we should allow 10s of Millions of Illiterate 3rd world People into the West. Hahahahah Drumpt BTFO what now racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/belensisaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Inb4 grammar corrected by some fat neckbeard on a desktop that doesn't understand Phoneposters have Autistic Robo Spelling

Leftist logic:

How can we make the world a better place? I know, take all the good people from shit countries and bring them here. That way they...um, become... oh!, for diversity sake.

>Good People
From
>Shit Countries

Hmmm

Hey, didn't say it was pure logic. I said leftist logic.

Wasn't Sup Forums trying to ICE this illegal yesterday? Why is she still here?

Well, she probably has no criminal record. Hoping her parents do though.

That worked before welfare. People who wanted to come here had to be both willing and able to scratch a living with their own two hands. Now we attract the dumbfucks who want the gibs.

Cmon OP :^)
You gotta be peaceful and tolerate about this! For multiculturalism and diversity >:O
Otherwise you're just a dumb Nazi

Leftists: But if they take away our cheap labor then who will do our work?

What other democrats said that?

>dreamers
It sucks having to wake up doesn't it?

>Nazi
stop appropriating my culture

So if they have no criminal record they get to stay? That is absolute bullshit man.

We will not fall for the libs games. ILLEGAL MEANS ILLEGAL NO IF AND OR BUTS. THROW HEE OUT OUT OUT OUT. NO MORE WILL WE PUT UP WITH SUCH IGNORANCE. NOBODY CARES...SHE MUST GO. WHERE ICE. THIS IS ALL A PLOY FROM THE LIBS DONT FALL FOR IT ALERT ALERT

>Hope her illegal immigrant parents have no criminal record

>broke the law entering country
>has no criminal record

Thats not how it works desu

what the fuck is a dreamer? another term for illegal immigrant?

fug, would wife for green card then she can pay my taxes also

Remember though.

The leftists don't care if they are a good citizen or not they only care if they are brown, because if they aren't brown :^)

They are racist white people who are oppressing niggers :O

Good idea

Right, but the left fails to see blatant hypocrisy

Illegal Alien*

Calling illegal aliens a type of immigrants is like calling rape a type of sex. Or calling a bank robber a type of borrower.

Wait, an illegal that pays taxes? Now that's just stupid.

Kek

Deport her too

>doesn't have a social security number
>somehow paid taxes
300 dollars means she made like 10k last year. That is fucking nothing, especially if you live in a major city. You bet your ass she has living assistance and loans.

For now at least. We have to start somewhere while also keeping a good PR face I guess.

You're right, thanks for the correction based Kebab Remover
Yup, and is making a visit on the news tonight. Literally the media promoting criminality

>One Illegal Immigrant happens to be an upstanding "citizen" and pays her taxes, therefore we should allow 10s of Millions of Illiterate 3rd world People into the West. Hahahahah Drumpt BTFO what now racists?

Don't you need an SSN to pay taxes?

According to the rules we are using to deport them. I'm just citing those rules. Not my fault.

She paid 300 dollars. How many state services has she used? Has she gone to school on american dime? Is she getting money pulled from her check every paycheck? If she can pay 300 for her 'taxes' then every single one of us should be able to pay a flat tax of 300.

Can we get a DOX going?
We should find her personal info and call ICE on the bitch. She has self admitted to being an illegal which gives ICE a warrant to kick down her rusty shack door and throw her across the border.

If she was interviewed on the cable network it would surely take ICE no time in finding out where she is. No need to dox her if ICE would just be allowed do their job.

Listen man all I know is that the left is pushing her hard into the spotlight as an example of "muh good migrants"

True, can't wait till she gets ICED.

Anecdotal fallacy

Supposedly she's getting some pretty decent forms of income, possibly a boyfriend or family member.
A GOFUNDME page will probably be set up and she'll probably get 15k

The only reason the left wants illegals is that they are running out of literate American voters. They only intend to import them and then pardon them for the votes. That is the ONLY reason.

That and that they want to oppose Trump in every way, because a campaign led by a satanic pedo, CNN, and Hollywood, told them Trump's baad mkay.

You're right, not your fault. Our government's fault.

Get that tranny out of the US

She should owe a lot more due to what she's costing us taxpayers as a dreamer.

How does an illegal immigrant pay for federal taxes without a social security number? Do you just write a check without a return address?

twitter.com/belensisaw

twitter.com/belensisaw

twitter.com/belensisaw

>I'd rather have Carl and Aids Skrillex in my country as long as they're citizens as opposed to a conservative household of hard working illegals
That's some idiocy for you

>Activist. Student. #UndocumentedUnafraid. Former Latino Outreach Organizer for #Bernie2016.

It's a goddamn globalist organized invasion. Wake up, faggots.

Something doesn't add up here. This person literally doesn't exist on paper in the state of Arizona or the country. Who hired her without a social security number? How did she receive her W-2 to file her taxes with? Even if she's a freelancer there's registration that comes with that. That $300.00 is nothing but a bribe at this point.

Use a dead person's SSN

She's probably fake, exposing herself like that when she's getting away with it would be pretty dumb just for some twitter likes.

>I'd rather have faggot citizens than lawbreaking parasites
Yes, yes I would

She is a token spic for the Democratic party, has worked as a page at the 2016 DNC and with Bernie Sanders' campaign - and later Clinton. It's not enough that she is illegal, she also must interfere in the social and democratic process of a country of which she is an illegal occupant. She has been covered in local AZ media for a few years now, each time a mawkish appeal to her kind, and this is her latest stunt. Posing with a blank 1040 and claiming she put $300 in and somehow that makes her and the "MILLIONS like her!" model immigrants. She's not a model anything. Ignorance and entitlement do not make her American, and if she's such an asset, she can return to Argentina where they need her most.

I hope ICE gets hold of her and sends her back shortly.

Holy shit she's hot

>twitter.com/belensisaw
Report to ICE

>Holy shit she's illegal

FTFY

>well off beautiful light skinned girl
>has a nice car and a nice house
>somehow paid taxes without any form of documentation existing
>is in college
>"im illegal"
???

that's what identity politics gets you

the worst of any giving group are representative of said group IF you don't agree with them

The best of any group are representative of said group IF you do agree with them

You must really be thirsty.

Faggots like AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck have no power without their millions of shitskin pets voting democrat. Kys, nigger.

You know the left spent fucking years searching for the one illegal immigrant who's white

Is she a mick?

There is a TA in my uni that's kinda like her.

If you look at her straight from the front she is a cutie the moment she turns her head slightly all the recessive genes pop out.

Every time I hear the Orwellian euphemism "dreamer" being used in the media I want to punch a fucking hole through my wall.

Too bad there is nothing you can do about it.

>attacked over post about paying taxes

That's misleading as fuck. Her post was about being illegal.

>Too bad there is nothing you can do about it.
fuck of shariablue

I always see all these convoluted arguments about immigration from Latin America in the US but the simplest is this:
>Latin Americans overwhelmingly support a large welfare state, it is part of our culture and deeply intertwined with our take on the catholic fate.
>There is no argument you'll be able to make that will turn the majority of Latin Americans or their descendants away from a large welfare state.
>You are about as likely to convert a fundamentalist Muslim to Christianity.
>If you allow this unchecked migration within a few generations the Republican party as you know it and the ideals it has held for the past 200 years will cease to exist.
>The demographics in all exit polls outside Cuban exiles shows this.

Do you have a suggestion?
You know for a fact that white people are going to be the minority and yet there is nothing you can do about it that would pass legal muster. FFS you can't even stop immigrants from Islamic nations.

The only one shilling here is you cunt, trying to rally people to an impossible cause.

Take her back, thanks.

Makes me mad. One quick look at her twitter history you can see her real agenda. Illegal or legal, they shouldn't even be in america

We have no choice. But you faggots need to take responsibility for what you did.
We sent you a cute, innocent 6 years old girl and you are throwing a completely pozzed piece of shit at our general direction.

She didn't learn this shit there.
I swear America is the largest exporter of POZ in the whole world all your universities need to be nuked (except maybe the technical ones).

>José Antonio Primo de Rivera
basically the Right stands for the maintenance of an economic structure, albeit an unjust one.

while the Left stands for the attempt to subvert that economic structure, even though the subversion thereof would entail the destruction of much that was worthwhile.

Hate faggots like this.

Balkanize these united states and carve a section out for the whites. Once we become the minority and white Americans have zero voting power you will start to see talk of that. Maybe even sooner.

First you faggots need to find your balls and define white to mean what it always was: people of the protestant puritan persuasion either religiously or at least culturally (puritan work ethic and all that).

If you let Catholics in this shill will happen to you all over again and you will keep balkanizing until every other house is its own nation.

>Half-bake idea that would never happen.

You just admitted being a welfare state proponent is par for the course for Latin Americans, and that's exactly what's happening here. She was raised by her illegal parents and they instilled that culture even further beyond her regressive genes. She is only thinly veneered in US culture, in the aspects that coddle her warped ideology. She'll be an easy crack.

One thing is welfare state. Another thing is cultural marxism. All marxists support a welfare state but not all welfare state supporters are marxists.
Our own authoritarian right also supported a welfare state, as did Hitler and Mussolini.

Tim Wise sure as fuck isn't giving any of his fucking talks here.

In order for laws to be just, they must be applied equally. If you're an illegal alien you have to go back, whether you're a college student, or a drug-dealing gangbanger. The law applies to all people.

Every cycle more whites migrate towards race realism / traditional politics. This generation of white liberals do not reproduce at the same rate as right wing / evangelical whites so as you see our population shrink at least they will be on our side.

I know this is news to you as you've probably only floated here on a door last month, but Texas used to be a state of your country and with a white minority overthrew a culturally foreign government and successfully seceded forming it's own republic.

You're a very negative person and probably lead a very unfulfilled life.

>Lets oust 11 million people, most of which have lived here for years, and tank our parties popularity among the fastest growing demographic in America that also happens to largely be made up of devout Catholics.
Oh and damn the cost.
So what if the agricultural centers of the US go into a labor shortage?

Because simply making them citizens and actually being able to tax them to help get out of our crippling debt would be silly.

>All marxists support a welfare state but not all welfare state supporters are marxists.

That's debatable.

Cultural marxism is only the practical means by which she believes she can achieve her goals in the United States. This lumberjack never STFU about leftist politics and pet causes, and it's only to gain more leverage here to further sap the country and adapt it to her needs as an illegal rather than vice versa.

Once she gets home she'll mellow out.

For one I am not Mexican.
Two, Texas became a state 9 years later in 1845. Comparing that to a possible Balkanization of the US is incredibly stupid.
Three, I have no idea why you must try and paint me as any particular person, this is an anonymous imageboard. You have no possible way of telling who or what I am. It really just makes you seem like an obtuse cunt.

We can't just grant citizenship to anyone able to plant their feet on our land. That would be crazy.

Why?
It is literally what we did for the first 200 years of our country.
We are far more prepared to deal with massive influxes of immigrants than we ever have been.

More like the best option is reforming the immigration system rather than trying to hold the boarders alone.

You offer no solution to our problem and go out of your way to put down the only viable option, suggesting you are a defeatist or maybe you don't want to see the end of this endless "enrichment" because you yourself are a non white.

And no it isn't stupid to compare balkanization of the United States to Texas independence because my obvious point is that a white minority will always have the option for white secession.

As politics become more race related and liberals continue to not have children you will find future generations of whites take this into consideration.

>Why?
Because you don't have a country if you do that.

There is no correlation between immigration 200 years ago and what's happening today. There were actually vetting procedures then, which were eventually intensified on the basis of public health & safety. Wasters were refused entry as a "possible charge".

All things considered, they integrated very well.

Today we have a blooming welfare state and open borders, which is not sustainable culturally or economically.

>>twitter.com/belensisaw
>Report to ICE

Times change, and no, we don't need to. This isn't 1850, this isn't 1920, hell it isn't 1960... I hate to be that guy but fuck off we're actually full.

And yes "massive influxes of immigrants", which has been associated with an influx of violent crimes and rape.