THIS DUMB BITCH TOTALLY VINDICATES TRUMP! OBUNGA BTFO

This stupid bitch just single handedly nuked Onigger, the msm, demofucks, and vindicated everything Trump said about spying on him.

B

T

F

O

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can slide but you can't hide.

Eventually, Hitlery, Obunga, Pedosta and half of the last administration are going to jail.

Prepare yourselves

>Deny wiretap existed
NYT and many other media outlets had published reports sighting wiretapped conversations

>Argue semantics of term "wiretap"
Trump explains "wiretap" was in quotes because he was using it as a general term to mean surveillance

>Claim surveillance was from Trump team communication with Russia
Nunes cites evidence of surveillance unrelated to Russia

>Justify surveillance of Trump because he is working for Russia

What's next?

BTFO indeed, holy shit

They're literally trying everything out of desperation.

They projected too much on this Russia thing. Not only will their narrative fall apart, but their own collusion isn't even buried.

If they launch even a tiny investigation, Cuntlarry goes to jail, and takes everyone with her.

They haven't had anyone in the past 30 years fight back against their autistic screeching. They have no way of responding to it. They are shooting themselves in the back of the head twice, and stuffing themselves in a suitcase.

In the end it will be Obama's ego that brought him down. He just could accept defeat and ride off into the sunset. He couldn't accept that Americans rejected him and his failed domestic & foreign policies. He couldn't accept that we want to be a nation of boarders and laws. His ego was too big to just accept defeat and move on.

There was a thread last night about exhaustion in people in the media who have been working so tirelessly to frame Trump, I wish I saved the link.

bug eyes

The numbers speak.

I just can't believe that they think they can actually openly now admit what they've done and get away with it.

Trips checking in.

Eventually so many lies pile up and you can't get your narrative right.

Yeah never saw that would have been interesting.

People are still blaming WikiLeaks for the loss. How much time did WikiLeaks get on TV? Maybe 30 minutes of each 24 hr news cycle?

It's what they've done for years. They control the megaphones. They control what people hear. If they want the story to disappear they'll make it disappear.

Not 1, but 2 chairs of the DNC were forced to resign in the last 9 months because they were caught rigging the election for Hillary and what were the consequences other than losing the election?

Honestly I hope they continue to blame everything but the actual causes of their loss. They've shown so far they've learned absolutely nothing.

They blame wikileaks while ignoring what they said, and try to cram as much as they can into their prescribed talking points.

I hope this twat kicked open a hornet's nest.

She may even get suicided for this.

>Maybe 30 minutes of each 24 hr news cycle?
Not even. Pic related.

Its coming to an end for them. There's too many alternatives now.

Only sleeping normies who only get their news from zuckerbook and late night will believe anything from msm now.

Even numale faggots who are "with her" have to concede how bad the cabal is at this point.

They are losing grasp on public opinion. Keep dumping it on the best you can and I promise the dam will break over time.

They are showing cracks- have you all forgotten what happened in Nov.? Or are we just not used to winning? They failed, they are on their heels, and they really are losing the narrative. Right now they are doing all this just to keep their own goddam flock from turning on each other. Without the Russia scapegoat someone would have to be blamed for the greatest political humiliation of all time (Nov. 2016).

We were promised we would get tired of winning... I'm ready for more win.

Shillcucks still won't care.

Agree but megaphones are more than just MSM and social media. Academia and Hollywood two other big ones that need to be changed.

They'll shitpost outrage and slide threads when the trials start.

Me too but you just had the greatest victory in political history, so be patient nigga.

>We're gonna win, and we're gonna keep winning, and we're gonna win so much that you'll be sick and tired of winning and you're gonna say, "Please!! Please Mr... heh ...PRESIDENT... Trump, I can't take it anymore! Please stop winning so much!" And I'm gonna say "NO! I don't care! We're gonna keep winning! We won't ever stop winning!"

This routine was never meant for Trump's supporters. They thought it was a joke because they were fans of Trump, and therefore couldn't possibly see the true implications of the statement. They thought, how could anyone possibly want to STOP winning?

Well, it turns out this wasn't a joke, nor was it a rallying cry -- it was a threat. You see, the left upholds failure. The left craves feelings of shame, humiliation, and submission. Seeing America made great again, seeing Trump and his supporters win every time on immigration, on trade, etc... This will crush the leftists. They'll beg him to stop winning, beg him to let America lose just once. That's right, folks: Trump will quite literally win-rape the left.

She looks crazy.

The only people who take hollywood and academia seriously are already brainwashed. Besides, they'll take their grievances to their beloved msm and discredit themselves.

He's not the shitlord we deserve.

He's the shitlord we need.

If i had a good circular clapping gif, i would post it in reference to your work, sir

She must be. She just ratted out and exposed an entire political party, and is alive (for now) to tell us more.

Was he the only man to lead this movement or just the right man at the right time?

Her appearance was from March 2. Before Trump's tweets. I don't think she'd be talking like this on TV now.

This. Wtf is she on?

>going to jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY

This is the look of leftism. It's a dopamine rush from being addicted to outrage. They're basically (literally) psychopaths.

>Trump makes claim
>Media calls him a liar
>Trump proven correct
>Repeat

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

He absolutely was the only one. Nobody could've/would've fought back like this. Nobody else.

Doesn't matter when it was on. If it was on weeks ago, it wasn't buried deep enough, and still does the same thing as if was fresh.

schills on suicide watch

she brings up russia to try and justify it

Evelyn Fuckass is nuts.

This really is nothing important. I watched it and its not gonna change anything at all. I'm tired, I think I'm gonna go take a nap.

Sleep tight shill! Cuddle next to your Brock pillow, and dream of pedosta fingering your tight boipucci

She's clearly displaying signs of suicidal tendencies...

So true. These people can literally get away with fucking anything and people just let it happen. Its disgusting.

>Doesn't matter when it was on. If it was on weeks ago, it wasn't buried deep enough, and still does the same thing as if was fresh.

I think it speaks to the arrogance and/or lawlessness of these people. She's either totally oblivious to fact that leaking this intelligence information is illegal or so arrogant that she thinks everyone will just look the other way because Meh Trump.

>This is really nothing important.
Nighty night, Goldstein.

You need control of real estate, control of rents, where your revenue is independent of financial markets to do this.
Typical billionaires, whose wealth is tied up in stocks, can't make moves like this because kikes will crash the market to shut them down.
Trump's asset portfolio is resistant, but not totally immune, to Jewish manipulation of financial markets through their monopoly on the banking power.
That's what gives him the power to do this.
It's the same reason why founding fathers, like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, were landed gentry, noblemen whose families controlled land and were good stewards of it.
Land, and the control of it, is the only bulwark against government intrusion and Jewish trickery.

>every single normie I know goes around bleating that Trump is a Russian spy or something

its so fucking blackpilling, the media can make these people believe literally anything they want, its terrifying because it makes you see how easy it is to brainwash people on a massive scale if you control the media

Democrats are gonna get BTFO

This is felony tier shit

Very true. If it stayed on regular msm it would've been a long assed time before this ever got anywhere.

Either she's counting on the usual attitude, or she's being paid to jump on a grenade in case it does eventually blow up...

Anyone remember the 2 "rogue agents" from cleveland that wouldn't jump on their grenades during the irs scandal?

Chin up, leaf! As long as even fox can get it out and harp on it, there's still a chance to fight back.

"You can't hide, those crazy eyes. And your smile, is a liberal disguise"

Thank russia

Call me a shill all you want, it's literally nothing and nothing will happen. Screenshot this for future reference. I'm comfy in bed right now, how about you?

I'm actually on break at work.

Nite nite little Brock! Maybe you can stop by Comet Ping Pong and diddle little kids when you wake up.

I hope justice comes to the criminals

I have to admit seeing Obama go to prison would be the juciest shit

OBUMMER DINDU NUFFIN

The first black President gets sent to prison. Who woulda thunk it?

>Call me a shill all you want, it's literally nothing and nothing will happen.
Where have I heard this before??? Hmmm, I wonder....

Literally fake news. There is nothing incriminating or even wrong in that clip.

>nunes should recuse himself
do democrats do too much wikipedia? you can't just ban everybody that isn't a shill

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

DON'T LET THIS SHIT SLIDE FAGGOTS

Save the thread!

They'll burn for this. Get the word out!

Holy... kek is with us!

Just insert roastet chicken in front of her. Or KFC cup and she is perfec

praise kek