HITLER HAD A MICROPENIS AND ONE TESTICLE

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
POL GETS KEKED YET AGAIN
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html

I'm sure they are the same historians who just upped the lolercaust to 20 millon

(((historians)))

>f-fake news
Pathetic HOWLING at you rn

>YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Clearly you can. The jews have been doing this for years. Goebbels is slabdered as a cross dresser, Mengele as a torturer/pervert, etc.

They literally make it all up

Should his penis change my ideas about him in any way ?

Why do "historians" bother doing shit like this.

Like even before I was redpilled about WW2 and the Shoah of Aryans committed by the Jews for which the allegations of the holocaust were merely a coverup.. I remember one time I was watching a World War 2 documentary on television, because Im a loser and have no friends...

And they got to this part where they felt they needed to mention that Hitler had an embarrassing medical problem where he would get very gassy after eating, and didn't like to be seen in public because of it.

So there was an entire 15 minute segment of the documentary "devoted" to telling me that Hitler had farty pants. Like that's not even intriguing or relevant to the rest of the tone of the documentary.

Like Jesus Christ. Most of the world believes that Hitler was the evilest person who ever lived. How fucking pathetic does your own life then have to be to virtue signal that Hitler is a 1 balled pooopy face with farty pants? Like what the fuck.

Hitler was a middle aged man. The odds of not developing at least 1 humiliating medical condition by the time you are in your late 40s and early 50s are slim to none.

Literally all middle aged people have some kind of embarrassing medical condition. If anything it just tells you that Hitler was a human being.

>2017
>Still caring about the Autismo Austrian

all he was was a manlet trying to make up for his small penis by shouting MUH JEW
FEELS> REELS

Hitler has only got one ball
The other is in the Albert Hall
His mother, the dirty b*****,
Cut it off when he was small
Hitler has only got one ball,
Göring has two but very small,
Himmler has something sim'lar,
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all.

So he's got one testical more than Obama

Don't feed the troll anything which is not laced with anthrax

>Mfw Hitler did more with an alleged small genitalia than the average ugly, fat, sunburnt, drunken, bad-toothed and especially retarded Spain vacationing britshit ever will
Lol your country is in absolute ruin and is irrelevant as well as irreparable. Can't wait to see your genius response because, guess what? I won't read it, your country will no doubt become islamified worse than London is right now, shitheaded OP.

He also had a third nipple and gross, dark hair growing out of his ears.
But what's even worse, he absolutely hated Jews!
He was a really bad person and ugly too.

>why can't you do more than a man in control of a whole nation and it's people
Jeez dunno

so he was /ourguy/ after all?

and 1 less than michelle

They recently admitted that they made up the fact that 5 million goys were killed in the holocaust as well. They pump out lies. That's how they control people.

Franco had one testicle too, it exploded after he received a shot in the crotch in the war with Morocco when he was young

Did 5 million non-jews die in the holocaust?

jews are vindictive like no other people on earth, they will slander their enemies with every embarrassing and demeaning lie possible

2 things

1. Hypospadias is not a condition that has anything to do with micropenis. The title is clickbait.
2. The whole one testicle story keeps changing. First it was blown off in WW1 and now it was "undescended" according to this article.

This article is cheap. And you're all idiots. Start reading past the headlines.

>It's lies! muh fuhrer had a giant penis!!!

kek.

SJWs are obsessed with cocks - the bigger, the better.

So? It's also a long disintegrated penis, but the smelly brown one penetrating your ass is very real.

this is high-school tier propaganda.. the jews have literally lowered themselves to spreading rumors about his dick

>historians
Biggest bunch of limp dicked faggots in the world, they just pander to whoever is in control, they live in a past where they're not attacked by the political people they slander or obfuscate.

Most British historians have to pander to Feminists, Lesbos, Faggots, Pederasts, and Pedophiles.

There was an active attempt to make all British history English after the Glorious Revolution, literally likened Britons and Celtic peoples to Negroes. Today the historians are trying to create a history of Multiculturalism where Blacks, Asians, and Europeans all lived together since Roman times.

So silly of us to forget Hitler was a half-Jewish half-nigger drug addicted failed artist with one testicle, a small dick, Alzheimer's, and a fetish for golden showers. Did I miss (((anything)))?

Aren't we meant to not judge a person by their genitals but by the content of their character?

I thought it was by their fruits.

> keks mysteriously

Yea made up stories from kosher (((historians))) who never saw his penis or balls make sense.How much more nonsense they have to invent for you idiots to believe?

Stop downplaying the 900 million defenseless jews who got cremated in a single oven over the course of 2 hours.

I heard about this once too. It's just like people claiming Napoleon was a manlet and was always furious.

wrong he enjoyed to get shat on

OY VEY!!! 6000 BILLION DIED YOU NAZI SCUM!

>I know nothing about the field of history. How can I prove it?

I do not understand what you're trying to convey with that dull green text.

This is 'Drumpf has small hands' tier desperation

>I thought it was by their fruits.
What did the fire crotch mean by this?

> can apparently find medical records/have proof of penis size and Testicle of one man
> still can't find proof of mass graves, remains, ash LMAO

All ideological opponents of the left are targeted using alinsky tactics as sexual deviants, freaks, repressed urges etc or something 'abnormal' sexually about them. It is designed to turn their worst enemies into figures of fun to discount their ideas. Just look at us, we get called virgin basement dwellers everyday...

And one less than Michelle?

(((Rothwell)))

Will they ever learn that revising history with bullshit makes the factual history that fits their agenda viewed with more skepicism.

>fire crotch

I have brown hair btw, I carry the recessive blonde gene, my family members have black hair, I was born with grey eyes and whitish blonde hair, although now I look like one of my family members as my eyes are dark with green, and my hair is always shaved and looks black when it grows a little.

Who cares?

>people talk about your penis decades after your death

Pretty legendary. I'm still kekkin about the fact that there are people dedicated to the study of penises of historical figures.

The article is over a year old so OP was literally searching for dick.

>people actually believe this shit
Remember to sage.

If we make fun of Africans for reduced intelligence we are racist.
Make fun of Asians for bad driving we are racist.
Make fun of Mexicans for laziness we are racist.
But if we point out that Germans all have small penises and are unable to pleasure their women its ok?
The media are such hypocrites.

Based

Ahh so a Leprecoon.

Lel anglo world shitting on dead people whom have caused trouble to them. Napoleon "had" a micropenis too, strange...