Trumps wall is too large to ever be bui-

trumps wall is too large to ever be bui-

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-mexico-border-wall-funding-republicans-opposition-us-congress-budget-cuts-15-billion-a7655421.html
riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/brazil-faces-mass-entry-of-venezuelans-seeking-refuge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking kek.

Hues getting quarantined by the rest of South America.

Fence is a bit different than cheetoh benito's 'wall' mate.

Lmao brazil

does brazil hate everybody or does everybody hate brazil?

>calais

A lot of companies are showing interest.

WE'RE BUILDING THAT FUCKING WALL TWENTY FEET TALL

what is that barrier north of france blocking?

why tho

Drug dealers

The channel tunnel.

and you're even paying for it

i fucking love it, keep up the good work

Brazil is like the america of the third world, every south american dreams of moving to Brazil, especially peruvians, bolivians and paragayans.

Probably Calais.The locals must be happy that the immigrant camp got demolished.

Ukrainian wall is a complete joke though. And only 12% is finished, because corrupt assholes just steal all the money.

>t. putinbot
fuck off, Vlad. No one believes these crap. Think about your own shitty country.

To be honest I'm jealous that you managed to leave before it all became shit while my state didn't

A wall isn't a fence, you dumb crumpet breather.

>because corrupt assholes just steal all the money.
Sounds like Eastern Europe in a nutshell

Where's the great Wall?

It's gonna be beautiful, even beter then the one in Constantinople.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-mexico-border-wall-funding-republicans-opposition-us-congress-budget-cuts-15-billion-a7655421.html

and Turkey fenced off at allmost 100%
Sometimes one Picture makes your day

>One poll showed that 62 per cent of Americans oppose building the wall, and 70 per cent think it will be the US, not Mexican government that would end up paying for it - at a reported cost of $120 (£96) per US household.

Lmao

No refunds

The Brazilian wall
>'Vai ser Enormi'

Shouldn't you be getting raped by "refugees" right about now?

Little of column a, little bit of column b.

Lmao I can see why you're laughing, you've never had more than 120 dollars worth of pesos in your life.

both

Gotta keep those Venezuelan commies out mate
riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/brazil-faces-mass-entry-of-venezuelans-seeking-refuge/

>tfw we don't even need to build a wall but still the migrants are flooding in

It would be so easy to just allow Swedish people to live here BUT NOOOOO, all the cucks want 100k a year of brown people...

I pull about 80k usd a year on average per year from two small businesses, I even got 5k lying around the house for small expenses, meanwhile, you live on your mother's basement

But how will they pay for it, if they can't even buy food?

It's says the north and south wall will be a virtual one drone survelliance and all.

This is no fun!

Fucking belaruse cucks, their native language is already spoken less than russian.

Whats Uzbekistans fucking problem?

why did they leave out the great wall of china??