Why do you want to kill little African children pol?

Why do you want to kill little African children pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how about the stupid niggers stop having kids they cant feed

They will learn to survive on their own and make their own food.

Even if it takes generations

Because if I don't they'll immigrate and kill me.

Flies around shit.

Because they're black

Cause it's funny

Lol how does trumps budget in USA kill african children?
But if true nigglets are not people

Because of the sins of the father.

fpbp

looks like he has plenty of food flying around him, not our problem if he's a picky eater

It should open its mouth a little wider to let those flies in, free protein

Good, better they die now than grow up and have more kids so that even more people die later on.

Give a man a fish, and he'll feed his family for a day. Give him a net and he'll feed his whole family until the net breaks and you have to give him another one.

>US President is responsible for an entire African continent

How? Let them die, these people had the golden goose and killed it at the behest of Jews, fuck them.

DELETE THIS

Good, they need to die off. They're a problem that gets worse every time we try to help.

Honestly I'm having s tough time sticking with this bait shitpost... This libmeme is so bad.

>trumps fault this kid has flies on his face
>entirely emotional argument

C'mon. Foreign aid in Africa isn't a long term solution, trump is putting pressure on foreign governments to care for their own. The dictators in Africa wouldve ran with the money anyways. That's why shit never gets fixed there despite all the charity we throw at it

16mil that's a good start

Yes, because feeding that little shit and its parents only means that the 12 FUTURE little shitskins they spawn are going to be on my coincidence instead.

You dont lay out ham for the rats, you clean the fucking floor

>American budget
>responsible for Africans in Africa and their inability to plan or take care of themselves

African countries are poor because they are often exploited by white owned big businesses for their resources.

Okay can someone explain to me why Africans are unable to sustain a civilization and care for themselves? And don't just answer because they're niggers. I want to know why.

>When you're so lazy you won't even eat food if it flies to your mouth

...and leftists here just gotta have the new iPhone. They could feed little babby Nauru there for a year with that money. But they want to force someone else to prop up that godforsaken society of subhumans.

Chinese owned*

WOAHHOAAAAAAAAAAA

the are niggers end of conversation

>White owned big businesses go to Africa and offer them a salary when the alternative is 10 year old boys smoking crack so they can fight and die for the local warlord.

ftfy

>Can someone tell me what 2+2 is?
>don't say 4.

we send them food every damn day and they're always starving

Wonderful the less niggers in Africa the more safer the countries will become overtime.

neither trump nor americans fathered those bastards.
therefore it is not their problem to feed them.

>2+2
>those DIGITS

About damn time. Its been proven time and time again that giving people free shit makes them dependent on it.

If you try and build farms or teach niggers how to work and form their own society, they will just give up and live like lazy apes. If they want to survive they need to learn to feed themselves.

weve been giving them aid for decades for nothing

no progress. no signs of self sufficiency. nothing but their damn hands out

fuck them

1987 - 3.5million, we send aid
1997 - 7.5million, we send aid
2007 - 10.6million, we send aid despite wrecked economy leading to global implosion
2017 - 16million... ... ...

I'm spotting a pattern, chaps.

>Bring prosperity through colonization
>Literally gift them the foundations of our culture
>they let it rot and decay when we leave
OMG ALL OUR FAULT

Because by feeding them for free we put African farmers out of business, there is no incentive to grow crops, as free food abounds, and children starve there daily because of warlords seizure of food and assets to force young men to join their group or die.

Africa is in a terrible spot, due in small part to European and American fuckery, due in small part to China's fuckery, but for the most part because of Africans and happenstance.

We've (international community and mostly America) given them trillions in aid, they have huge amounts of arable land, we've given them tractors, seed, water, food, infrastructure, yet still they have more children than they can care for and produce nothing.

r selected breeding strategy vs K-selected breeding strategy, many African children will die. I don't like niggers but this still saddens me, but it's long been time to cut the cord.

Sage for probable bait

Honestly if these people we were feeding in Africa were then going on to build a civilization and take advantage of the most hospitable and agriculturally perfect continent to humans on Earth that would be sad, but no these fucking people only exist because we feed them. They're goldfish.

Why don't they eat those fucking flies if they are so hungry?

I don't want to kill them. But I don't want to spend the money on them either.

Africa should become independent of foreign interference. these "aid" programs kill the local economy in the regions they are meaning to help.

for example you always see these people in Africa wearing shirts that were donated to these charities. have you ever wondered what that would do to the local economy if no one had a demand for clothing because they could get it for free? the local clothing store goes out of business. the tailor that makes the clothing for the store goes out of business. the textile manufacturer that makes the cloth for the cloths goes out of business and the farmer that would have produced the cotton to make all of it goes out of business.

its a basic collapse of the supply chain because the demand has been oversupplied. the same thing happened in America due to Chinese production undercutting American made goods. the Chinese goods were cheaper so people bought the Chinese goods and American companies went out of business or moved production overseas to compete.

Great post. I screencap'd

Why do liberals always want more African children?

>a problem exists
>an entity not responsible for the problem tries to help it
>the problem persists
>the entity not responsible for the problem realizes it is a waste of resources and stops trying to help
And...?

Because of white colonialists stealing all their wealth for generations. This is white man's debt to pay.

LET THEM STARVE

THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE

Why Americans need to feed them?
Why don't they feed themselves?
In case I goto Africa shall I have free meal from US?

How do you kill seven flies at once?
Smack an African kid in the face.

But is right, even animals stop breeding when times are lean. Why don't nigs do the same?

Does the actual number really matter?

There are supposed to be something like 3 billion Africans by 2100 according to the UN, that's a lot more than now.

Presumably by then similar budget cuts will put more than 16 million at risk.

Probably

I hope we're next to cut off that bullshit.

>africans are too stupid to use their resources
>they are rotting and dying of hunger
>foreign businessmen go and put businesses
>give the native population jobs and their fair share
>retard: STOP EXPLOITING THEM!

We have kept feeding them endlessly and all they have done is breed like rats and forget how to feed themselves. If we stop feeding them many will die but they will stop breeding like crazy and either learn to feed themselves or die out.

Put me in the screencap

>implying trump's decisions are pol's decisions
>implying their lives are pol's responsibility
>implying that these kids will have great lives otherwise
>implying anyone is deserving of life to begin with

gr8 b8 m8

Is Trump the president of Africa? It's not his job to feed those creeps.

We pretty much feed the whole continent, along with the (((UN))). If that doesn't stop, Africas population is set to break 1 billion in our lifetimes, most of that in subsaharan Africa

The worst part is that now since they've been dragging their feet on making the breadbasket of earth produce enough food to feed billions the Chinese are outcompeting them due to factory farming. The population projections for Africa are probably going to be skewed towards Pajeet and Chang who need lebensraum and can easily brush away the Africans.

He doesn't want you to just simply give the answer, he wants you to explain your thought process to reach it. Africa is bad because of Africans, why?

/thread

>implying trump's decisions are pol's decisions
b-b-but you voted for him?!?!? you're responsible for everything he does!!!!!11111!!!1!!!!1

RARE

Also worth noting the two "careers" all too many africans aspire to: Western football player, Western rapper.

Note: successful farmer, successful businessman is not on that list.

And what the fuck has this got to do with Trump, anyway? If they are on the brink of mass death yeat again, it happened on Obama's watch? Is there no way to spike the food aid with contraceptives or something?

>while Americans are still homeless and underfed
Yeah I couldn't give two shits about Africa

Leave them alone. They kill themselves.

Pay for their food, pay for their clean water, pay for their medical care, and build houses for them. They hate you for it, have 5 times as many children, can no longer live on what you just gave them, and then start killing each other.

>It's all your fault. You're just selfish and evil.

Damned if I do damned if I don't, I'm just gonna save my money for my retirement property and an old 4x4.

Because there are far too many people on this planet. Overpopulation is already a problem. Letting the third world be cleansed by famine, drought and disease, while we plunder it to get its resources to ensure our comfort, is the only logical solution.

why do we have to feed them? they are not americans. they do not pay taxes that america collects

if liberals feel that others need to help the africans they should donate money to africa. its that simple

fpbp

How about they finally learn how to fucking farm like the rest of the human species? Give those apes a chance to finally evolve.

Agreed. All these stupid niggers are doing are causing their kids to suffer.

Germany and Sweden are set to get a lot of new citizens!

This kids father left his family and travelled to Europe with all family money. To live his life free of charge. "Fuck my kids"

Cutting foreign aid is the humanitarian choice.
Let me explain.
There's this continent called Africa, and it's full of starvation, high infant mortality, AIDS, child soldiers, genital mutilation, ethnic conflict and oftentimes literal fucking cannibalism.
To be born African is to be doomed to a shit life.
But wait, foreign aid to the rescue!
But does Africa use it to build infrastructure, improve healthcare and educa- oh wait no, they're just expending the resources to sustain their current, shitty lifestyle.
More foreign aid, higher birth-rate. Higher birth-rate, more people being born into a shit life.

Yes, if we cut aid now, there will be a brief spat of heavy die-offs. But in the long-run, less people will be born into such a shit life.

'Oh, but that's still hundreds of millions of people living in abject poverty' you say? Well I'd be all for helping them, but if they want our money, our governance is part of the package.

'B-but muh colonialism' make your mind up or shut the fuck up.

But say we do improve infrastructure in Africa, great!

We can send the fucking boats back. Every single one of the 70% of economic opportunists to try and sneak over here under the guise of "refugee crisis".

/thread
Back to shitposting

nigger, the chinese are currently fucking africa ten times more than we ever did
they're literally flooding their people into countries and having them breed with african women
at least we segregated in SA

Wtf I have a higher opinion of Trump now

that's not rare

>No more funds to Africa
>even more start to flood to Europe desperate to live
>Europe is overrun by even more migrants

Thanks Trump! Great way to destroy your rivals!

Hope he gets fucking shot

This

C-C-C-C-CHECK IT OUT
W-W-W-WHATS IT ALL ABOUT

hey mutha fuka dey aint hungry.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

noice

Top fucking kek

Thanks user you brought a genuine smile to my face :)
Never change

Grumpf is literally the Grinch!!! he's got the nuclear codes as well.

we are fucked.

>europeans are too stupid to enforce borders

It's inhumane to keep shitting out kids when you can't even feed yourself. All you're doing is killing another child.

How long have we supported Africa? Nothing happens, nothing. Fuck Africa. Let them die and use their land for something useful.

Well fuck, that's a completely valid point that I hadn't seen also, thank you for that, and that's even worse.

>Be African
>Be Smart
>Make money
>Move out of Africa
>Instantly have better life for self and family

>Be African
>Be Smart
>Want to make a difference in Africa
>Start farm
>Lazy assholes steal all crops and burn it down
>Hire guards
>Assholes bribe one guard
>Steal crops, burn the rest down, shoot other guards

>Be African
>Be smart, want to make difference, etc.
>Start farm
>Hire guards
>Doing well
>Local warlord sees farm and seizes it with national army and butchers wife and children to threaten me into not opposing him

Africa is a black hole where money and industry go to die. You need a full nationalized movement in order to make a difference, and those movements are rarely stable enough to last more than a single generation.

They shouldn't have killed the white farmers in south afrika (a place I fully consider a shithole now) or they should had at least learned how to farm. Now lazy niggers die by their own hand.

But that's actually a positive.

The Chinese are the ones niggering around in Africa these days, let them feed them.

>Africans are responsability of the US
kek

Because if we don't, they will come here. The more dead nigs, the better

All we need to do is patrol the fucking Mediterranean and send the fucking boats back.
Oh, and we have to stop letting (((shills))) use humanitarian organizations to literally fucking invite these niggers over here in the first place.

that's is beautiful
suffering nigeroid in its natural habitat

Because they're worthless and other nothing of value to other races

this

Maybe we should stop feeding wild animals?
That tends to cause population bubbles that end up bursting, resulting in a famine.
Better let the bubble burst now than in 50 years when they have a few extra billion that need the west to feed them.
Pic unrelated

>Africa is bad because of Africans, why?
Because Africans haven't developed concepts like planning for the future. They live on a day to day basis and if they have to eat something today their life is good enough that they can shit out kids. There's a really nice screencap going around about a linguistics professor that discovers Africans don't have concepts like 'promise' which means u give your word that you are going to perform an act in the future or something similar. If someone has it they can help you

>only 16 million dead Africans

wtf I hate Trump now