R/the_donald is cucked

I have discovered some sensational news.

I always thought that r/the_donald was a place for dissent and discussion of ideas that go contrary to popular opinion.

I got banned in a sikh thread for saying that sikh girls are amazing and that one let me smash her on a staircase and sent me dirty photos.

The cucked mods said that was trolling and referred to another comment about not all gays being 'born' gay, refusing to look at evidence from pubmed as unwelcome because it violated 'site wide' rules (wtf no it didn't it was not even an offensive comment). And instead muted me for 72 hours from messaging mods. TRIGGERED!

I was getting a bunch of upvotes on both of those 'controversial' comments too.

Since when is r/the_donald afraid of violating site wide rules. Fucking cucks.

Cliffs:
r/the_donald mods have become full of SJWs preferring to toe the party line and become an obednient little sub.

>Dear diary

Go back to pleddit and stay there

Thats why I am coming to Sup Forums.

Thought r/the_donald was the last safe place for true american patriots.

>r/the_donald
Fuck off

Why? Srsly? I thought it was the same rhing as Sup Forums before. Apparently not

>Sage
Newfag

This is the only accurate post, because Sup Forums is r/the_donald

Not accurate. If you read my post in OP, the mods have become cucked and are censoring anything that can be considered even slightly controversial.

>in ALL fields

You sound like a massive faggot

How the fuck is it a place for dissent if you get banned for not liking Trump?

> not all gays being 'born' gay, refusing to look at evidence from pubmed

Ok redpill me on homosexuality you big homo.

>reddit
>cucked
Wow guy, shocking revelation

>r/the_donald

Of course it's cucked - it's reddit.

How, if i got banned for describing how i banged a sikh chick?

>sage
fuck you faggot, get off of this sight

I thought it was a place for dissent against the mainstream views. Liking trump is not mai stream.

There are very few homo's actually born gay. Most of them come from dysfunctional families, don't know how to interact with women, and get brainwashed by msm that tells them being gay is edgy, 'cool', and that being a freedom loving patriot is bad.

Yeah I get reddit is mostly cucked - but r/the_donald? The last bastion of truth has fallen it seems.

Bix nood

What?

The man said bix nood mate

I miss the days before you reddit queers came over here and ruined 4chinner REEEEE

To top it all off you are in love with a kike dick sucking faggot named trump

you use reddit

I used to go back and forth but after inauguration the quality of discussion there seemed to really devolve. They zero in on relatively unimportant topics and the user base is definitely more "normie", which makes for an overall more boring experience VS Sup Forums

Sup Forums is not half the board that /r/the_donald is.

Sup Forums is just a place for edgy teens to insult each other and pretend to be superior.

Case in point:

The hilarious part is that any time someone tries to make a thread about reading or taking action, Sup Forums is revealed for what lazy retarded idiots they really are.

>lazy idiots
>triangulates the location of an actor's flag by tracking airplane flight paths after ruining his livestream