Single mom discrimination

Ever notice how men discriminate against single moms in the realm of dating? That's a pretty shitty thing to do.

Then when a woman states a height preference for 6'0"+, men get all bent out of shape.

Sounds like a double standard to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

sixthtone.com/news/how-china-ignores-single-womens-reproductive-rights
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Having kids is baggage
Height is not

It goes both ways.

>that is my world
Literally every single one of them says this shit

>independent
>looking for a mn

suuuuuure

Is her cunt even ready to fuck again yet?

Talk about getting back in the game with a quickness. You go girl! Girl power!

One is the result of bad life decisions and the other pure genetics.
Kys numale faggot

Having children is a choice. Expecting a man to deal with your child, and probably your ex, is a choice.
Height is not a choice. Please GTFO with your bullshit faulty comparison.

>I'm independent!
>I'm independent!!
>I AM INDEPENDENT!!!!

Having kids is a CHOICE

Being short is NOT.

Seriously? Your irresponsibility =/= losing the genetic lottery by no fault of your own.

Bait, etc.

fpbp

A child and divorced before you can legally drink alcohol?

How do you fuck up this badly in life as a female.

>single mom
>Oceanside
ha

People complaining about either are retards. Women prefer height because they are red-pilled about the power it gives. They won't care about height as much if you have another source of power like money, looks, intelligence, muscle, etc.

Men don't want to waste resources providing for the offspring of another man, and having bastard kids means that the woman likely has some flaw with her stopping her from keeping a good man -- also likely to cheat since she is probably impulsive.

t. manlet who can accept reality

it was /r9k/ tire and it was on Sup Forums

your wifes son is very lucky to have someone like you in their life

And it's not only discrimination in the dating world.

>Yet unmarried mothers are discriminated against in other ways. For example, a woman still has to present a marriage certificate when applying for official recognition of a birth. If she fails to provide one, she may be subject to a fine of 3,000 to 6,000 yuan ($435 to $870) — a punishment that effectively casts the child as illegitimate.

sixthtone.com/news/how-china-ignores-single-womens-reproductive-rights

Societies the world over find ways to discriminate against single moms.

>Have you ever noticed.
No, because I tend to ignore things that give them attention, and eventually they wither up and die or latch onto another thing to absorb life from them.

I don't play other peoples saved games.

Look at those crazy eyes.

There is only one reason to date a single mother, and that's to groom her daughter.

>20
>already shit out an unplanned/unwanted child
>wonders why no one will date her

Probably because nobody wants to deal with your piece of shit kid

I taste the salt

Wow, it's almost like society has always known single mothers are a bad thing!

she seems picky for a woman in her situation

honestly if I were a single mom and looked like absolute dog shit I would be happy with anything I got..

this is what happens when girls fall for the "hold off on marriage until late 20s" meme

>newly divorced
>7 week old child

I'm looking for a woman who'll always put her children's needs before her own. She clearly doesn't.
Inb4

>her husband was a shit who beat her

I'm also looking for an intelligent woman who isn't dumb enough to marry a shit, get knocked up and then divorced before she can even squeeze it out. Nice but dim isn't conducive to the long term survival of my genes.
Plus studies prove that no matter what input I have, the son will become the father, and I'm not keen on having some degenerate take my Father's name and bring shame upon it. Some beta male can do that.
Better to leave no genes behind than bad genes.

ok so you have two (2) choices:

a- sacrifice: marrying a slut and helping the white race even if you end up being divorced

b- egoism: dont have kids thus killing the white race and being alone or even worse, sleeping arround looking for your own pleasure

so as a philosopher I must say this:

men had it harder before, they had to raise families under strict famines or ruthless conditions and you are crying because your wife might divorce you? Grow up and help your race, keep your blood dinasty alive and see it as the ultimate sacrifice, transform your sweat into blood and your blood into light.

MGTOW BTFO?

good post bong. agreed 100%

t. reality-accepting american manlet

Fucking roastie whore.

What about single dad's anons?I think single mom's and dad's should be looking for each other and quit trying to catch a free one.

single mothers are basically the HIV of society, they are the root cause of all the other diseases that befall the patient infected by it

nothing good comes out of single motherhood
it is right for them to be socially shamed

>I am independent and my child is more important to me than you will ever be
>now here is my list of demands
The gall of women these days

>says she doesnt want a clingy person
>not looking for hook up

The single moms dating market should be regulated by the state. Some are breeding resources, others are temple sex priests of health, that is all.

Waiter, I'd like my flag nice and rare.

A women doesn't have to feed, cloth, and provide for a man's height should they get in a serious relationship.
The two aren't equivalent to one another.

>One is the result of bad life decisions

Some single moms are widows and some divorced because of abusive men. You can't lump them all together.

This. Can we get Reddit gold for this guy?

You want to know what's real funny?

Women expect cucks to understand that the child takes priority, which is understandable, but when the shoe is on the other foot, and they're made to realize that a single father prioritizes their child over them, they run for the hills.

I have yet to see a case where a single woman is willing to settle for a single dad .

I've been trying to figure out a way to pass on my genes without actually needing to ruin my life with a long term relationship like this.
How does poking holes in a bunch of condoms, going to another country for a month or so, and trying to bang as many chicks as possible sound? Honestly I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often.

For fucks sake. I am not obliged to entertain every girl, single or with kids! It's dating for crying out loud

There is a certain...desperation...single mothers have....

Even if they are widowed, they turn into bad people you should avoid.

Claims to be independent. Wants a long term relationship. Has a kid.

Bitch needs that cash money.

>In a relationship with an abusive asshole
>has 4 kids with him

She looks like Lauren Southern

Widows are ok. But partnering with an abusive partner is just a poor life decition.

I thought the very purpose of dating was to discriminate between potential marriage material.

I have told two women twice on tinder that I am not interested in single moms. Fuck them.

>chose to be with abusive man
>not her fault

choose one

>some divorced because of abusive men.
Thats's a chain of shitty decisions and not an excuse.
I think widows get a pass from most guys because they know there's a good reason for the bitch being a single mom, plus no baby daddy bullshit.

Single moms are crime factories or deadbeats, which affects society negatively cost-wise. Being short doesn't make you a useless piece of shit who causes human suffering. Being short doesn't warrant disdain, being a whore does.

wtf

bruh dumping your luggage all over your dating profile is a huge red flag run for your fucking life.

>extremely abusive
>left toilet seat up all the time and disagreed with me a lot

Because single dad's are usually worse off than the moms. Sure the mom has kids but usually the dad is being bled dry by the bitch in one way or another. There is a 100% chance he is being forced to pay support or not getting to see his kids or fucking both. I don't really feel bad for these dumb fuckd knocking selfish cunts up in the first place but it is what it is.

>>Then when a woman states a height preference for 6'0"+, manlets get all bent out of shape.
FTFY.

>being a single mom
a choice you make

>being shorter than 6'
not a choice you make

For all you know, she could be a former junkie, alcoholic or something like that. This is a problem, not the kid (imo).

crazy eyed bitches like this really get me excited

i dont get it, she got abused by someone and she post on a random page on the internet where even worst people could lurk?

a person who has been abused should be so afraid of jumping on the dark like that, she should meet someone on the real world first where she could see their real personality

Dunno, I saw an investigation show about a serial con-artist.
He pretended to be a doctor, that had lost his wallet/got robbed/lost baggage at an airline, he knew his way around a scam basically.
He got with low(ish) income roasties in small towns for a weekend, fucked them raw, had a free ride and meals while promising to pay them back, then dissappeared forever.
This guy had 9 kids, all with random women who knew him for a weekend and thought he was a golden ticket for life

He was actually a High school dropout drifter with nothing to his name.

>Sister fucked a retarded bum and got knocked up
>Got pissed when I told her she was fucked if she didn't buckle down and fix her shit before the kid was due, start saving, work on her relationship with the guy, etc
>Fast forward 9 months, kid is born, she's the typical, "oh I love my boy, etc etc"
>Within the year her BF leaves her, can't pay shit because she's unemployed.
>End up being the only regular adult male in the kids life
>Try to discipline him as he gets older, time outs, taking things away when he misbehaves
>Sister and relatives baby the shit out of him
>Now he's 4
>Kid doesn't know his fucking ABCs, try to show him
>Freaks out and doesn't want to
>Family and sister keep buying him toys and candy, rewards for doing nothing
>Kid still don't know his ABCs
>Sister freaking out because she doesn't know what to do
>Keeps buying him shit
>While she owes shit loads of money to credit cards, her auto loan, etc.
>Little nigga STILL don't know his ABCs

I was using DOS when I was 3 to boot up Lemmings on the computer. Single moms are retarded, in almost all instances. I managed to get the kid to learn a few letters, but it's like any progress I make is erased by a retarded army of family members who think it's ok to buy the kid a new toy every other day.

This

>Then when a woman states a height preference for 6'0"+, men get all bent out of shape.
only manlets

it is time to provide beta boi

i want to settle
gibs me ressources for my used up hole

also i swear to god after a while of dealing with these women you can imediatelly see it in theri eyes...

the look of... the look of... degeneracy or smt like that

>don't want to hookup/fuck

to be honest I'd be pretty butthurt about that too if I was a single mother considering it got them in that mess in the first place

not defending it but can totally understand

Where's the upvote on this thing?

>Watch nature animal shows
>outside alpha challenges alpha protecting pack of females
>outside alpha kills territorial alpha, eats/kills the offspring and has new babies with pack of females
>females accept because previous alpha was weak, need strong offspring for best chance of survival
We could learn from the wild

RARE
A
R
E

being under 6' and not killing yourself is a choice

Me being an inch too short isn't going to cost a potential partner tens of thousands of dollars for my problem.

>wants a man in his prime age, tall, tan, and white
>offers damaged pussy and an ego

>That's a pretty shitty thing to do.
Why?

manlets get bent out of shape.
and single moms get bent out of shape because no one wants a woman who already threw a guy out onto the street

Kid wil get taken away eventually. Shit happens everyday.

>not looking for charity

take her on a date and don't pay for her half then see how she feels about not receiving "charity"

I may or may not have white children in Interlaken, Munich, and Nice.. but hey studying abroad was a hoot!

I'm a manlet and I don't mind women stating they want tall men. It's better to be upfront about it, and it also makes perfect sense. You want to reproduce with someone who is going to give you strong children.

Discriminating against single moms is also perfectly understandable. Men can't be sure a child is ever theirs, so they want a faithful wife, so they won't end up raising someone else's children. The same reasoning can be applied to single mothers: If the girl is already a mother the chance of raising someone else's kid goes up to 100 %.

>One is from the result of your own actions (riding the cock carousel)
>The other cannot be helped (Genetics)
Hmm really provokes chemical movement within the brain

I have over several hundred friends that are male, and another few hundred that are female, none of them have beaten or beat any body. It takes a certain amount of fucked up on two people's account to enter an abusive relationship. The resources to get out of one are endless, so it's totally the cunts fault for not leaving, especially before a child, or 5. Stupid stubborn people make the world go round

>I have yet to see a case where a single woman is willing to settle for a single dad .
I have yet to see a single dad.

>2017
>me
>dating
>implying

Religion. And religion derived education for one. This shit's REALLY common in the Bible Belt

Back in my younger days, there was a girl that was interested in me who always brought her screeching kid to parties. She was sweet enough, but I made it clear I wasn't interested in that kind of situation. Looking back, I feel kinda shitty about it.

As a manlet, i totally accept women overlooking a man based on height alone. I accept this so i can do the same thing with race without contradicting my own values

yeah, women are easy to scare to the point they are paralysed with fear and they do nothing about because they think they deserve that kind of treatment.

Why would anyone want to reproduce with someone who has lost the genetic lottery? Chances are the children coming out of that would lose it too.

Yeah I dont know whats all the fuzz about women liking tall guys, Im not one, not gonna cry about it.
The other way around is fine too.

>ever notice how women discriminate against nice guys who are nice enough to not leave them after having a baby in the realm of dating? That's a pretty shitty thing to do.

No thanks. My kid doesn't even live with me, not comparable.

>implying I want to financially support a bastard when I already have a mouth to feed

>potential marriage material.
>tinder
you are doing it wrong

Yeah hitches like that are a dime a dozen here in kansas. Single moms everywhere. Even the girls you wouldn't expect are single moms.

OP is being ironic and trying to expose single mothers and their degeneracy and unreasonable demands in this thread.

It's called the "Thousand Cock Stare".

Maybe the relationship turned abusive AFTER all the kids were born. Maybe she wasn't working and needed to find a job and save up some money before she decided to divorce her husband so she could pay for legal fees and other such expenses that arise during a divorce. Have you ever thought about that?

>every profession that is secondary to a trade and/or nonessential = 50%+ women
>every profession that is CRUCIAL TO THE EXISTENCE OF MODERN SOCIETY = 50%+ men.
>somehow we decided to let women teach all of our children
>somehow we decided to let women vote
>somehow we allow single motherhood