>>118811939

gee

>A subincized penis can be penetrated by another penis, provided the latter is sufficiently small. In some Australian cultures, one traditional practice involved the penetration of an elder's subincized penis by the unsubincized penis of a young boy who was usually under age 7. Some authors have theorized that this was the original purpose of subincision.[5]
excuse me what

gay pedo mutilated sex, come on, who hasn't tried that at least once?

yeah, I used to bring up subincision for pro-circumcision people to ponder, saying that they should be thankful to jews for opting for simple circumcision, or else defenders of circumcision would have to live in a timeline where they have to defend the health benefits of gutting your dick like a fish.

this is
i don't
no

the SJW's will need to invent a brand new ____phobia to defend this one.

>yeah, I used to bring up atomic bombs for pro-2nd amendment people to ponder, saying that they should be thankful to the founders for opting for simple pistols, or else defenders of the right to bear arms would have to live in a timeline where they have to defend the benefits of blowing up your city block.

Your a retard

You're*

Really Wikipedia, pictures?

Thank you, grammar police

pro-circumcision, are you?

it was an arbitrary choice and you know it. jews could have chosen subincision but didn't. and cutfags would defend it regardless, as they do now. stops masturbation, helps against smegma, prevents some rare dicktip cancer, protects from AIDS; a cure in search of an illness. I'm just extrapolating the effects of this mentality.

Cry me a river with your butthurt false facts and analogies, not one of any of the supposed negative side effects of a western medical circumcision has ever been proven scientifically true (unless your circumcision was botched, which sadly happens but is rare, at least in first world countries)

the mark of the jew is strong on this one.

>MUH JOOOOOOS

Ironic coming from the country trying to suck shekels from the USA for a missile defense system because of MUH EBIL RUSSIA EXPANSION

I'll will never start caring about your deficiencies in geography which make you confuse us with poland and the baltics. let's not even go in that direction, okay?

circumcision vs. subincision. do yo deny you'd be foaming at the mouth if subincision, not circumcision was the mutilation en vogue for american males and someone would point out the problems with it? after all, you basically exploded from the mere mention of pro-circumcision stupidity.

>I'll will never start caring about your deficiencies in geography which make you confuse us with poland and the baltics. let's not even go in that direction, okay?

Your government is also putting out anti-Putin propaganda to get western welfare money, stop acting like your not an Eastern Euro EBT bitch

As far as the rest of your rant, yes subincision is fucking retarded and (most) circumcision isn't, case closed.

so, no fears of russian invasion of hungary after all? what the fuck were you talking about, then?
>your government
would you feel responsible for fuckups by trump, or hillary if she won?
>case closed
you desperately want it closed but it is closed in a different way: all but the most rabid pro-circumcision shills know that I'm right and you'd defend subincision with the same zeal, because it's not the advantages of circumcision that made you a fanatic but the fact that you had to come to terms with having been marked.

please continue the random shitflinging.

Kill you're self

Whoa there schlomo, we know you're find of children's foreskins, but slow down. People are going to wise up to your Jewish tricks of you keep up the kikery

no