PODESTA RECEIVED $35 MILLION FROM RUSSIA, VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW

dailycaller.com/2017/03/26/exclusive-john-podesta-may-have-violated-federal-law-by-not-disclosing-75000-stock-shares/
>John Podesta, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2016 national campaign chairman, may have violated federal law by failing to disclose the receipt of 75,000 shares of stock from a Kremlin-financed company when he joined the Obama White House in 2014, according to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.
Joule Unlimited Technologies — financed in part by a Russian firm — originally awarded Podesta 100,000 shares of stock options when in 2010 he joined that board along with its Dutch-based entities: Joule Global Holdings, BV and the Stichting Joule Global Foundation.
>When Podesta announced his departure from the Joule board in January 2014 to become President Obama’s special counsellor, the company officially issued him 75,000 common shares of stock.
>The Schedule B section of the federal government’s form 278 which — requires financial disclosures for government officials — required Podesta to “report any purchase, sale or exchange by you, your spouse, or dependent children…of any property, stocks, bonds, commodity futures and other securities when the amount of the transaction exceeded $1,000.”
>The same year Podesta joined Joule, the company agreed to accept 1-Billion-Rubles — or $35 million — from Rusnano, a state-run and financed Russian company with close ties to President Vladimir Putin.
Anatoly Chubais, the company CEO and two other top Russian banking executives worked together with Podesta on the Joule boards. The board met six times a year.
>Ron Hosko, a former FBI assistant director said because of the Kremlin backing, it was essential Podesta disclose the financial benefits he received from the company.

>Trump seemed to have prior knowledge of this as he urged his Twitter followers to watch the show about Podesta’s exposure.

THE PENULTIMATE BTFOING

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/role-of-hillary-clintons-brother-in-haiti-gold-mine-raises-eyebrows/2015/03/20/c8b6e3bc-cc05-11e4-a2a7-9517a3a70506_story.html
wsj.com/articles/gifts-to-hillary-clintons-family-charity-are-scrutinized-in-wake-of-book-1429754883
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1
foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/23/tangled-clinton-web.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/bill-clinton-cashed-hillary-secretary-state/story?id=30522705
dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/tax-form-indicates-podesta-put-kremlin-tainted-shares-in-daughters-company/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
dailycaller.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try trumpkins.

Cheeto is going down for laundering russian mob money.

Fuckin KEK.
Talk about a backfire...

What a scumbag.

Using MSM links so even shills cannot bitch about source.

washingtonpost.com/politics/role-of-hillary-clintons-brother-in-haiti-gold-mine-raises-eyebrows/2015/03/20/c8b6e3bc-cc05-11e4-a2a7-9517a3a70506_story.html

wsj.com/articles/gifts-to-hillary-clintons-family-charity-are-scrutinized-in-wake-of-book-1429754883

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/23/tangled-clinton-web.html

abcnews.go.com/Politics/bill-clinton-cashed-hillary-secretary-state/story?id=30522705

That over Alex Jones saying Mr Le Infants is innocent
I dont care if hes been threatened or whatever hes spreading disinfo
havnt been watching since the first time he done it and im done with the cunt

cognitive dissonance

the post.

I bet the russian hackers did this.

Me too. Alex Jones is finished. I wonder if he was threatened or paid off?

Nice

classic Psychological projection

dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/tax-form-indicates-podesta-put-kremlin-tainted-shares-in-daughters-company/

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

I assume threatened but he doesnt need to keep saying every episode how innocent the poor pizza guy is

Shills btfo

>hehe hoobub redditkin cheeto tinytrumpz drumpf BTFO lol

I don't believe you.

>may-have
>may

He only covered his ass from lawsuits because James "3am White House visits with unnamed companions" Alefantis is going down with the operation whether Jones can legally claim so or not

Did we buy ALL murkan politicians or what?

Two questions:
Did he report the stocks?
Was this unique among their employees?
These questions will resolve the conspiracy. Do not jump on the bandwagon.

Every corrupt shill thought Hillary was going to win & she would cover up all their crimes. Boy have the tides turned.
This faggot pedophile is going overboard

version without book shilling at the end

explains it for normies pretty well

You removed info about a book that redpills the fuck out of normies and quintupled the file size.

I mean, congratulations?

bump

for whatever reason sometimes when I save jpg again it degrades quality too much.

A book link at the end makes ppl question the info thinking its some advertisement BS

>Be Democrats
>Be corrupt as fuck
>Unexpectedly lose election
>Project all the illegal things we were doing on Trump
>Complain constantly for months
>Spin it as Trump getting revenge on his political enemies when the feds drop the pedo and corruption charges on podesta, obama, and hillary and several other high profile dems.
>Country spirals into civil war

He's raped and murdered little kids too, also violating federal law.

He thinks the law doesn't apply to him. There is a special kind of hell waiting.

Pretty hot shit.

Did you seriously just add trump to pumpkins and use it as a term to describe a group of people. This is why you Libcucks lost

>Country spirals into civil war
I don't get this meme, who is picking up a gun to fight the military and police in the name of the Marxist millenials and pedophile plutocrat elites?

transparent shilling: the post

Hot shit thread?

Did he get paid via Clinton Foundation?

leave the pedo alone or you will end up on clinton's kill list

The hottest.

Prove me wrong then, you chubby Slovak rape baby.

The left follows Alinsky to the letter...accuse your opponent of being guilty for a crime you are committing.

more please

Got 1 or 2 I can dump, thinking of a PG Sesame St. storybook meme series....

MSM crickets chirping...

These fucking cunts want to start a nuclear war with russia over Trump while the whole time it was them in collusion with Russia.

Democrats must be eliminated from the earth

Excuse my autism, but shouldn't it be "Julia tries to convince Abby?" Julia is the autist one.

Like it matters who Pedosta's trying to get his dick wet in? You're overthinking it, son, relax.

You just answered your own question. The marxist millennials, and other extreme leftists. There's no shortage of far left Gen X and Gen Z either. These people are rapidly organizing and arming themselves, with the help and support of powerful, wealthy people.

I'm not convinced it'll happen, but I did think they would have calmed down by now. If anything it's worse now than in November.

seems obviously the ruskies were playing both sides of the fence.

this isn't partisan. you make deals with foreigns, and violate fed law, you pay the price. i don't give a shit if you're a loser who ran one of the worst campaigns in recent memory, or the fucking sitting prez

>Trump is bought by Russia
>Hillary is bought by Russia
>Sanders is a soviet spy
>Obama is chechen secret agent working for Putin
We jews now

RARE
A
R
E

what makes this situation so fantastic is that everything you try to pin on trump gets used to kick you in the balls tenfold

Alinsky is just Jewish behavior codified.

>You just answered your own question. The marxist millennials, and other extreme leftists. There's no shortage of far left Gen X and Gen Z either

Less than 1% of Hilldog voters are willing to be violent. Fewer are capable. And up to a third of that apparent support is actually dead people and Soros-owned voting machine rigging.

So we're speaking of a few thousand vegan teenagers, Muslims and crazed blacks vs. the military might of the most prosperous and well-armed nation in human history.

G O O D L U C K
O
O
D

L
U
C
K

Exactly. Its bizarre and difficult to defend because its so bizarre

Even the cunts from BLM won't turn up if Soros doesn't pay them. The old bastard should be dead soon anyway, so at least that would be one problem solved.

The more exposure the Democrats get for their collusion with Russians the better. Chubais was no small player, either. pic related.

Many Russians worked with Podesta

many Russians do business with Dems.

Noice.

>that fucking timeline

>if Soros doesn't pay them
the kike will, and if you look for the far left brownshirt video and the one of protests with leftists bearing arms and shitting on their allies in the press, it is pretty obvious where this is going. What I don't think it will play out as they hope.
Soros wished for a 2011 replay, for what Hillary was needed. With Trump in power if executed they will have an Austria/Germany late 1920's scenario, or for a newer reference an egypt after muzzi bros got btfod.

Podesta, the Russian partner

damp son

publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group

watch this

keep watching, it's getting good!

Is that Toguro?

hmmm. Podesta, a DC big shot, owning stock in company, that merged with a company, that gets millions in government grants. Conflicting interests, in light of Podestas easy access to White House under Obama.

yep

Lock him up, lock her up, lock em all up no key!

Running one of the biggest lobbying firms in DC, owning stock in companies that receive federal grants...

There are others that need to be investigated, also.

There isn't any credible evidence that proves pizzagate is a real thing. Even Alex Jones knows he fucked up and apologized for covering pizzagate without evidence or poof of any child sex rings going out of pizza shops in D.C

Follow your fat mouthed leader and just back off, you kids think you did a good job by spreading fake news but all you did was ruin everyones f

lives**

Follow this trail, one big circle

>backfire
Does Podesta have anything to do with the FBI investigating Trump?

Kek
You. Will. Hang
Savage

He backed of Elephantitis, not pedos, indeed, he reiterated high level pedo trafficking after his apology to JA.

The left seems to project everything they're doing onto Trump, so, if that's the case, who is the one who was being pissed on by prostitutes in a hotel room? Bill Clinton?

Go to sleep, you must all be so tired.

>dailycaller.com

Must be. If it was either of the Bushes it would have been all over the news. All the other presidents are dead now.

This

BUMP

>being pissed on by prostitutes
made up by 4chinners, passed off to anti-trumpers as valid, made it into the bs report by former mi6 faggot who has since fled

>muh russia
NICE TRY DRUMPFKINS
Your boy Drumpf will be impeached for helping Putin hack the election.

as long as he backs off James Alefantis, that's all that matters..

> PODESTA RECEIVED $35 MILLION FROM RUSSIA

this is why you must fact check everything on Sup Forums. reading comprehension is not our strong suit.

>The same year Podesta joined Joule, the company agreed to accept 1-Billion-Rubles — or $35 million — from Rusnano, a state-run and financed Russian company with close ties to President Vladimir Putin.

the article doesn't say what his shares are worth

Mwahahahahha. Go to hell Skippy.

DEMOCRATIC PARTY TACTICS 101

Whatever criminal activity you are currently engaging in, publicly claim that your opponent is engaging in said activity. That way when news starts to leak about what you're doing, you can simply claim that your opponent is just throwing your accusations back at you to distract from themselves.

why you never change your lines Sharia Blue Nigger Jew

Elephantitis. Top KEK. The meme spreads

Whoooaaa R A R E F L A G
A
Y
R
A
R
E

There are two of us here. Can't be that rare...

A L E F A N T I S

Hillary was a 2 dollar whore when she ran the state department so I don't blame you guys for following "protocol" when it came to buying US uranium.