Given I'm not going to buy a expensive filter system, which do you think is better, Sup Forums..?

Given I'm not going to buy a expensive filter system, which do you think is better, Sup Forums..?

Tap Water (Full of Chlorine and Chemicals)

Vs.

Plastic Bottled Water (Full of feminising chemicals)

So... which one is least harmful?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/poisonedwaters/themes/endocrine.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100
amazon.com/dp/B00S9ZINJ8?psc=1
organo.co.jp/english/about_ultrapurewater.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3017333/
archive.is/P3Iud
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3065309/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just buy a fucking brita for thirty bucks you faggot

>Not owning your own water source
Enjoy absorbing fluoride all day

If those are the only two options, I'd rather grow boobs than get brain damage.

But user, tap water is also full of feminizing chemicals.

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/poisonedwaters/themes/endocrine.html

Im not sure about the British plumbing so i would go with plastic bottles. The ideal would be own well.

Why is it so hard to find reasonably priced purified water in glass bottles and buy them in bulk?

Same plastic as the bottles which makes your balls shrink. Nice try peanut balls...

Argh... so plastic water bottles are bad but better than tap water yeah?

just drink ale like we did until 100 years ago

in all seriousness, i share your concern. I'm too poor to buy prior filtration. but i also drink a ton of water so buying bottled is too much of a hassle. tap it is for now. at least my area's water isn't fluoridated (so they say...)

Brita filter pitchers are BPA free.
If you're really worried then by a filter from Alex Jones.

It's all shit. The cultural marxists have fucked with our fluids.

If tap water is full of feminizing chemicals, how come women are getting manlier?

Buy a filter, support the infowar, faggot.

Does anyone have the redpill on buying water from those giant machines (like out front of a walmart/grocery store) that charge like $1/5gal?

Do those big 'ol blue jugs have the xenoestrogen jew in them, or not? I've been considering pulling the trigger on a water cooler for a long time now.

Your tap water is filtered by a $50,000 filtration system if you live in the USA. Brita filters do nothing for us here except remove taste taken on from the pipes.

Girls are hitting puberty early than ever before.

It's also contributing to the breast/ovarian cancer epidemic

>Do those big 'ol blue jugs have the xenoestrogen jew in them
yes

Wait a second, I thought tap water had estrogen from women birth control in it?

Flouride lowers testosterone as well. Why do you think they put
it in the water because they are so nice and care about our dental bills?

[Influence of water fluoride exposure on sex hormone binding globulin and testosterone in adult male].

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100

So then how am I going to avoid the xenoestrogen jew without spending like $400 on a Berkey

>Not clean enough

amazon.com/dp/B00S9ZINJ8?psc=1
organo.co.jp/english/about_ultrapurewater.html

>TFW I'm on a well

It's like sucking the water right out of nature's tit boys

brita literally doesn't do anything aside from remove heavy metals if they are there and microbes if they are there

that's not the problem with tap water

You aren't, the cultural marxists planned it that way.

the answer is glass bottles/jugs

>not buying a filter
JUST BUY THE FUCKING WATER FILTERS!
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

drink Pay Every Pence to Save Israel instead

buy a $250 water distiller

>glass bottles/jugs
If it says "BPA free" does it mean it lacks the xenoestrogen jew?

in my township the water hardness is off the charts, EPA recommendations mean nothing to my mayor

Just drink the tap water, it is good.

(Im working in a water purification plant right now)

So is BPA free brita the pol approved water filter? I'm also in the market for one aswell.

Check the type of plastic on Polycarbonate has BPA

bpa is just one of the chemicals plastics can have, it's better than non-bpafree but not a guarantee obviously

glass is just superior

Official power list of water filters

>ambient water condensation
>water distillation
>reverse osmosis
POWER GAP
>carbon filtration

Just drink Alex Jones' piss. He owns so many water filters that its probably safe to drink anyways.

>not getting reverse osmosis

Enjoy turning into a gay fish

Are you trolling or a retard?

Doesn't r/o bring water ppm down close to 0 making it not that good for you to drink? Can I get a rundown

Anyone ever piss in the clean water?

None fluoride bottled spring water is
likely better than fluoride tap water.
There are tons of studies with sound methodology linking
Flouride to SIGNIFICANT decrease in test and other endocrine probs.
If have not seen such studies for plastic.

Effect of duration of fluoride exposure on the reproductive system in male rabbits
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3017333/

A private well on some good land that's sparsely populated.

Neither. Im on the job.

>it's better than non-bpafree
Not necessarily.

>it turns out BPA replacement chemicals may be just as bad, or worse, than BPA
archive.is/P3Iud

That has to do with body weight, not tap water.

No, but a school kid spit in it once when I was goving a tour.

Just don't drink water ya dingus

For Your Health

Hormones also have to do with bodyweight, don't they? esp estrogen

you mean fluoride? it doesn't remove it entirely.

This is a complete ignorant question:
Isn't there a way to destroy estrogen molecules?
Does beer fermentation ruins it?
If so I would gladly drink only light beer, no problem.

Muh pumps

Maybe, but 100 years ago we didn't have Big Macs. Our diets are vastly different than they were before. People are fatter. One the triggers for girls to start developing is body fat %.

>it turns out BPA replacement chemicals may be just as bad, or worse, than BPA
This

And if you are worried about your tap water, then you shouldn't shower in it

Showering in it is worse than drinking it

Bottled water is almost always cleaner desu. You absorb very little oestrogen through your digestive system, most of it is through your skin from hygiene products.

given that OP is a faggot
and too poor to buy a filter
then its tap water for you m8
chlorinate your ass

>Showering in it is worse than drinking it
How? You can shower in non-potable water.

Partially the water, partially the estrogen injection in meats, and partially the rise of single motherhood - which triggers R type body responses.

Sure, it's just a coincidence that tap water sources are full of endocrine disruptors that cause male fish to produce eggs and that side effects of endocrine disruptor exposure include negative effects on puberty,

>a single chemical substance may result in multiple endocrine system dysfunctions via several mechanisms. To date, various EDs have been shown to exert unwanted effects on pubertal development.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3065309/

jews put our water in plastic bottles and now all the men are either turning into
trannies or jerking of to tranny dinks.

I bought a reverse osmosis system for like 100 some dollars it was too hard to take care of and if you dont use it everyday it goes bad.

Just distill the water yourself, it's not hard.

Grab a cheap steal pot and some 1/2" copper pipe from the hardware store to wrap into a condenser. It well cost like a total of $10 then you just need to set it on the stove.

Also good for moonshine.

Indeed, but don't forget that they spray endocrine disruptors on nearly all agricultural products including animal feed. It is theorized that the massive amounts of endocrine distruptors in the drinking water sources are from agricultural runoff.

Quit spending all your money on magic cards you fag... And get a filter

what are r type body responses?

R vs K reproduction strategies. Our genes go into different modes, depending on how we are raised. If one or more parents are missing, particularly the male, then the body of the child assumes it is in a dangerous period. This, programmed from tens of thousands of years of warfare. The genes decide that procreation as soon as possible is necessary to maintain the genetic line. Early puberty and promiscuous behavior ensue early.

You are breathing in the water and you are soaking in it
Non potable water often contains microbes
Microbes can not pass through the skin or will be dealt with by the immune system in the lungs
Many harmful chemicals are not stopped by these barriers

To anyone in UK, Bottled water could very well be tap water so long as it's not labelled "Natural Mineral Water". The standards for Natural Mineral Water are that it has to be bottled at source, with nothing added. The only downside is the plastic leaching chemicals.
It's impossible to escape Xenoestrogens anyway, they are in a large amount of products, BPA is used in the inside layer of tin food cans for example.

For someone living alone i've found that after relying on bottled water, even if only for drinking isn't cheaper in the long run. The cheapest water filter i've found that seems like it would actually make tapwater viable again, is the propur filter and if you decide to look on amazon you'll no doubt see something called "gentoo". Avoid that since you can find customers that have tested the filtered water against the claims and found them to be completely false

>PRECIOUS
>BODILY
>FLUIDS

Tap water is full of fluoride which began in 1947 (same year cold war started). Its a plot by the commies to feminize our men and corrupt our precious bodily fluids.

I never had a dad an I'm a useless piece of trash. Coincidence?

Also can you link me some literature about this? Sounds really interesting. Thanks.

What if you just inject large amounts of test e to counteract the effects?

I have a well so I wouldn't know or even care.

Feels good leaf bro.

I drink water from glas bottles.

It's super interesting actually. Humans go through great changes during times of war/mass death (or nowadays with single mom madness). Women have more baby boys, kids start fucking earlier, more aggression in boys, and many other things.

These were all noticed in the past as results on society during great demand for more population growth. Not until modern single motherhood, have these issues came up from a situation that just simulated the need for population growth.

Yeah, I read up a little on BPA or other estrogen things, shit can go through skin. JUST my shower up senpai.

>not getting your water from a well

Same. Also the water where I live is the purest there is. It's all spring water directly from the mountains. I flush my toilet with quality water you only can dream of.

>Tap Water (Full of Chlorine, Chemicals and actual hormones that people piss out into the toilet)
>Vs.
>Plastic Bottled Water (Full of feminising chemicals)
ftfy.

Can someone redpill me on Swedish tap water?

So which way am I supposed to fucking drink water then, you fucking pleb?

Go North and get the fresh stuff, never return to a city again unless you are using trebuchets to kill your politicians.

If i lift can I negate the effects of drinking tap?

Plastic bottled water is expensive as hell compared to tap

Yeah. I know about that part, the tap water I've had in Norwegian mountain regions was the best I've ever had. But does anyone know of specific chemicals?

Might just adapt a more milk-heavy diet. Milk tastes good and is healthy.

>He doesn't drink Hotep water

Spring water

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Commie plot we have ever had to face?

What about these things?

No BPA and does the filter get rid of flouride?

I don't care if I look like a bitch drinking out of one as long as I filter out as much shit as possible...

Use tap water with filter.

Well water is the way to go. I use a well, government can't make me a tranny if I own my water.

>2017

>not drinking superior VOSS water everyday

you can buy flouride free bottle water

Just a little tip

Don't take long showers or baths. Just get in, get out. As effeciently as possible. Every second you're in there your body is absorbing more shit from the water.

But can you buy hormone therapy free bottled water?

I drink purified water. As long as you keep the bottles cool and never in sunlight or heat, you're fine.

I was using a Purefly Filtered filter for a while. Filters out all fluoride and shit. I just filtered it into glass.

They're kinda expensive but worth it. I'll probably buy another soon