>find a nice vietnamese girl
>get married, have two children
>they look nothing like me
>she teaches them to be vietnamese first, not hungarian
>they speak Ni Hao Konnichiwa shit, I don't understand a single word of them
>they like their grandparents more, they almost treat me like a stranger

How do I unfuck my shitty life?

BE A MAN

Be a man and raise YOUR kids how YOU want to. I'de be like bitch these kids are speaking hungarian whether you like it or not.

Be a man.

Preform Seppuku

O-okay

Vietnamese are fucking based and would never do this
>t. Live in Houston and there's Vietnamese people everywhere

Maybe your BWC isn't big enough?

You should have went for a nice Hungarian girl like Barbara Palvin.

She just wanted you so her kids could have some Caucasian genes, just bounce and find yourself a hot Hungarian broad.

They will learn Hungarian and normalize once they start school, be thankful your wife is not a retard and taught them an extra language and culture for free.

A fucking leaf gets it

Sort yourself out

Slay the dragon to save your father from the underworld winning the treasure and thus winning the set of all games.

haha get gook'd motherfucker

>fry the rice, pay the price

Be a man and raise your fucking kids. They learned chink shit because you arent there for them. Thankfully your based wife is filling the MAN void in the family.

She's still a hot Asian slut tho right? It could be worse. Have lots of hard core sex to make up for her bitchiness

Get a divorce
Let her keep the childs
Find a hot, not retarded, hungarian woman
Get some white children with her
Problem solved

>having easy access to hungarian women
>choosing chink woman instead

kys yourself OP

By being a good example to other white guys on how yellow women are fucking awful for a mate. Total shill propaganda trying to push the Asian women bs.

Your kidding right? Why do you think they call them HUNGarians?

RICED

YOU MUST BE SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER

youre a fucking a cuck with low self esteem. she would have married anyone. Shes using you to get what she wants and is distancing herself and the kids from you.
But we all know you dont give a shit because shes the best looking woman you can find.
unfuck your life by divorcing her. after, stop going after asian immigrant memes.

Drowning works

>Germany is 14.48

This

>be a nigger and run away

So this is the christian white male pride

That's what you get for racemixing.
Honestly how could you not expect it?
Did you not feel a fundamental otherness when first meeting with your wife?
Something working at a primal level below politics or ideology, our hardwired tribal impulses.

2 americans and a jungle monkey. I assume the two americans are niggers.

You're both asian, just get your kids in touch with their mongol roots

Mongols>jungle gooks

>
>By being a good example to other white guys on how yellow women are fucking awful for a mate. Total shill propaganda trying to push the Asian women bs.
Have Asian wife, she's hot af and cooks cleans no complaints just gotta pick a good one not the gold diggers

>t. Fingol with a proxy

said the guy who didn't marry a white

Yeah, like your kids are going to miss you.

>Falls for the asian girl meme and gets two half breeds
>Asks how to unfuck life
>Calls me a nigger for saying how to unfuck life
wew lad

>Fall for the asian girl meme
>Pick caucasian female
>have many caucasian kids

Take the kids to a shady third world doctor to have them permanently sterilized, and then divorce your wife. There, I just unfucked your shitty life.

BE A MAN

Generally speaking, Asian males are usually not very involved in their kids lives until the time comes for them to teach the boys how to be manly men. Your wife and grandparents might have created that distance unintentionally.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, if your wife is still warm to you. Maybe you could take the initiative with the kids? Take them out somewhere?

>desperate gook
>had kids with white man
>kids are strangers
>speaks king kong ping pong
>cuck asking Sup Forums how to unfuck life

did you put your balls in her rice bowl to eat?

>>they like their grandparents more, they almost treat me like a stranger
You should have spent more time with the kids when they was young. Many men fall in to this trap, they often end up spending more time on their career than their offsprings

Ireland is 12.78, nigger. Also the Turks are lowering our average. IF this chart is even accurate.

if theres asian people that aren't too fond of hapas from western men its the vietnamese since french colonist and vn war they will learn the hard way of being hapa

>not posting the complete version

WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON

The problem isn't that she's vietnamese. Problem is that she's not assimilated and values her own country over Hungary. Might as well just stayed in Vietnam.

He's referring to it almost being 14.88. It's not a comment on the actual dick length.

This is WMAF

>fall for the asian girl meme
>get married, have two children

Mi a fasz bajod van neked?
>AbsolutleyDisgusting.jpeg

We gotta stop the alt right

FORCE OF ALT RIGHT

>she teaches them to be vietnamese first, not hungarian

isn't that your own fault?

Vietnamese are not based, they're fucking rice niggers. They bump rap music and are all in gangs, and they talk with nigger slang.

ALT RIGHT BTFO

WMAF irl

Try not living in a shithole

>I married someone before I knew them well
>HELP ME Sup Forums!!1!1!!!

Gooooo fuck yourself

Alt right is not based

Try ending alt right

Says the fag who married a gook. You lost all your right to care about "white" culture when you mixed fag

Alt right

>destroying your Magyar heritage
?????

Vietnamese are the worst asians besides the Thai, well done ass hat

t. All American cowboy Dong Nguyen from Houston

Hi, Sharia Blue

Gotta end the alt right

That doesn't sound like my Japanese animes at all.

What did you think would happen marrying someone from a completely different culture and way of life? The only way it works is if you're in a nation with a strong sense of nationalism that encourages people to discard their old identities for the sake of unity.

We gotta stop the alt right

Enjoy this alt right

She probably used you as a ticket out of Vietnam, that's why you stay away from SE Asian people. I've never met a monkey Asian that wasn't a complete nigger with chinky eyes.

I'm glad I'm not dumb enough to throw my life down the shitter. Your genes will blend into the Asian population and be erased I've time. Better have those white kids soon.

And why this?

The original magyars looked central asian

And we have to stop alt right

That won't happen

Alt right are furries

This is Sup Forums

/pollack/

you burned nice, now you pay the toll

on a serious note, not sure you can unfuck your situation but sounds like the children won't bother you

go have a discrete affair, not sure why you are complaining

I only fuck asians. pic related Japanese master race cumbucket

there is no such thing as a nice girl, unless ur a nigger then im sure they're nice to you. op is subhuman trash. anyone who's had a gf is a gentile. you know that jews are punished 7 times more for the same sins. it says so in the bible. and having a gf is a sin in any religion. guys who have had an easy time getting girlfriends are literally gentiles=subhumans.

tfw being one of god's chosen

Another UK fag desperate to push mixing with yellow cunts. Stay small beta.

Gotta be an alt right HYPOXEITE

No subtlety at all. Straight spam.

Lads, how do you hide posts from one specific user?

It's too late for you user, sorry. Might as well just kill yourself.

For everyone else, remember to never, ever race mix.

lol she's ugly

This is your boss

A literal dick-sucking faggot

Ugly tier

Like alt right degeneracy

>Alt right are furries

Bernie furcuck detected

There needs to be common ground. Something bigger than the ethnic divisions. Religion or strong nationalism are the only two things I can think of. If you don't have one of those in common, someone is getting screwed over.

Go back to the front page of the internet fagboi, take the alt-right with you.

We got to end alt right

GoodOldDays. eurocucks ruined our genetics

>How do I unfuck my shitty life?

playing in heavy traffic might do the trick

Ending alt right

Fucking kek

Just saying the truth. Deal with it

Gotta be a loser pollack

stop making up stories for (You)'s is the first step

and if your story WAS true, which it isn't, then you're a stupid cuck for not being a leader and making sure everyone speaks your home country's language when in your house