This retarded former Obama staffer admitted live on national TV that she and the Obama administration spied on the...

This retarded former Obama staffer admitted live on national TV that she and the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team.

Why is only Fox reporting this? This is supposed to be as big as Watergate, but literally nobody cares. Why does nobody care?

>youtu.be/cVGp2FZmVA4

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/03/29/did-former-obama-aide-evelyn-farkas-just-admit-that-trumps-staff-was-spied-on/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html
trunews.com/article/top-obama-official-admits-to-spying-on-president-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo
youtube.com/watch?v=24y32xPH8I8
twitter.com/EvelynNFarkas/status/847039917473587200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/03/29/did-former-obama-aide-evelyn-farkas-just-admit-that-trumps-staff-was-spied-on/
>foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html
>trunews.com/article/top-obama-official-admits-to-spying-on-president-trump

These are literally the only articles I can find.

>when the former president spies on the president-elect and nobody cares

I guess bumps don't work anymore

That;s not what happened. The NSA and CIA were spying on the Kremlin as usual, then one day the Trump Team Mensa Society thought they could get away with calling the Kremlin to collude with Putin and nobody would ever know.

I can't believe Sup Forums fell for The Trump Con.

bump, only thread about this i can find on here today

this is incredibly important

>1 post by this ID
Is getting paid in bitcoins really worth it? Why waste your time here?

bump

interesting story, that's not what evelyn says
>youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo

what do you know that obama officials don't? that's a rhetorical question, you don't know shit

>replying to bait

Relevant video

youtube.com/watch?v=24y32xPH8I8

It's that next news guy showing the clip and talking about the bitch squealing.

omg, what dose it make you feel doing this?

What a stupid bitch

and yet... in a few months it will have been an ENTIRE YEAR since the investigation started into finding collusion between Trump's people and Russia and there is still NOTHING. No evidence whatsoever. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

I can't believe you fell for the liberal agenda con.

She even says at the very end
"That's where the leaks came from "

>An investigation into a fake news story

Maybe there should be a congressional investigation into pizza gate too.

>Why does nobody care?
MSM isnt blowing it up. No critical mass chatter on the underground media. And I dont think many people understand the situation, so its just white noise politics to them.

It'll probably bubble up through the underground channels eventually.

There should be an investigation in Pizzagate.

Hannity is pushing this hard, Trump knows.

Of that happened we would have known about it from the spying numnuts.

No one cares because its all propaganda
Those so called news network all work for a political group, we all know it for decades and no one listens to us

Why is no other news outlet talking about this? It fucking went over MSNBC's head like nothing fucking happened

This bitch fucking admitted that obamas administration spied on trump.

So is this bitch going to suicide soon?

It's being (((shut down)))

Trump will tweet it and it'll blow up.

She's already gone off the radar

Yep. People should ask Podesta why he sees children in pool as entertainment.

Bump
I foresee many keks in the near future

She's actually still on news shows, cutting down the Trump folks, and has a very active tweeter account...She's obviously not scared.

is this why the DNC fired everyone? I haven't been keeping up with this.

Nah she's fucked.

Probably to purge progressives. They're killing the party and the new chairman knows it

Because Trump lost the élection and the large majority of Americans want Trump gone

Oh I definitely agree with you. And I'm hoping.

Cuz nobody remembers last week when cnn,msnbc,fox talked about nothing but this being watergate , he was caught in a lie, trump impeach.

Week later story collapses, no vindication given.

Now we have every dem senator wanting to talk about russia leaking DNC emails. But never actually bring up the dnc's felonious voter fraud against bernie or donna brazail handing debate questions to hillary. No, it has to be Trump was the bad guy somehow.

Pic related :^)

Look at the replies to her most recent tweet
>twitter.com/EvelynNFarkas/status/847039917473587200

FAKE NEWS. There is nothing incriminating or even wrong in that clip. All she is saying is that the Obama admin was worried Trump admin would destroy Russia-related evidence so they sought to preserve it.

>"We GATHERED as much intelligence as we possibly could while Obama was still president."

That doesnt sound fake to me.

Yup. She manages to completely and totally btfo of the entire democrat party, Onigger, and media shills all in one interview.

Everything trump said was 100% factual. This bitch will probably "commit suicide" real soon, before she gets interrogated by the DOJ.

She also said she couldn't allow the Trump admin to find out how they collected the intelligence about Trump and his people...

Yea... the president can't know how we did it! That's not important at all and just totally fake!

kys

>podesta

More like Pedosta

All normies are filthy trash. Literally the only thing they care about is enabling degeneracy and virtue-signaling.

Bump

I think some media outlets actions are a lot closer to sedition than most people think. At this point CNN/MSNBC have to consider each word they print could end up in a court of law. If there was a conspiracy against the POTUS then they are caught up in it

My name is Skippy.

Judg Nap back on Fox today doubling down on his claim British intel surveilled Trump and shared with Obama. No way Fox let's him back on air saying that unless they've verified it.

Oh, but I 'member. And Kek 'members too.

>"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open, and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia. So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to the [Capitol] Hill. That’s why you have the leaking."

Yep totally fake. Move along, nothing to see here.

$0.02 a post

>MSNBC
I thought it was something credible. Fake News slide thread.

everyone seemed to think this was obvious earlier, ie when Mensch reported it

ny times reported wiretaps

nunes then went public with it

obongo is fucking toast

This is an important detail. That means they know but decided on a slow release of the information.
Why? My guess is they need time to get there ducks in a row.
Foe pretends to be fair and balanced but don't get it twisted. They are a neo-con globalist organization. They have no interest in making America great again.
They are just a little smarter then liberal news outlets.