How do we fix the cancer known as Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CkSgNtEgFg
archive.org/details/AIPACProtestMarch26th2017ExposingIsraelJewWorldOrderControlOfAmericaInWashingtonD.C.
youtu.be/WU2mLPW_4OA
youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxJz9oOMg
youtu.be/1Pnc7h0rN5w
globalnews.ca/news/2187517/toronto-city-councillor-says-muslim-only-subsidized-housing-is-acceptable/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadian
youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=JmSh9jQBA1o
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ_kgFcFGy8
youtube.com/watch?v=xHbSbtzPXtU
youtube.com/watch?v=9BdkpvGF3qs
youtu.be/OyJwVhHYAkg
youtu.be/1SZPbb5pFkk
youtu.be/UShrn519uoA
globalnews.ca/news/3137099/the-beast-is-still-burning-east-of-fort-mcmurray/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
youtu.be/F7cJ7nXIPO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we fix

Why does Europe have to fix everything? Fuck off.

name one single thing that is wrong with Canada

>mfw so relevant now that 3rd world countries with no landmass come to suckle at your dick for attention

your country was shitskin before the migrant crisis. Just letting you know.

There's only one way to save your nation and ultimately humanity America is the last becan of hope but you must adopt the Hitler was right method it's the ONLY way.
And consult Chris Dorsey to learn how to do this in modern day:
youtube.com/watch?v=3CkSgNtEgFg

The Dank Hitler Was Right video above is Downloadable from here:
archive.org/details/AIPACProtestMarch26th2017ExposingIsraelJewWorldOrderControlOfAmericaInWashingtonD.C.

stop posting this cuck image you fucking pathetic cuck

Well, you aren't europe anymore...

Shut up leaf faggot, no one gave you permission to speak.

leaftard don't you have some dick to suck?

Canada isnt really cancerous in the way that Sup Forums and Toronto makes it seem. Theres not a cuck problem as much as there is a no job prospect problem and drug/alcohol problems

>you aren't europe anymore

I hope Portugal is nuked, I really do.

Sorry, I only respond to real countries. Not muslim shitholes full of niggers.

their clubs cannot win stanley cup anymore

ahmed come on we all know who is the bigger cuck

There are English speakers

Me too but it's not happening.

>Canada... real country
kek, your own cuck PM says you have no culture.

yes we do

>n 2010, 27.3% of newborns in metropolitan France had at least one foreign-born parent and 23.9% had at least one parent born outside of Europe (EU 27) (parents born in overseas territories are considered as born in France).[6][8]

We are liberal.
We have lots of muslim problems
The whites are being opressed
The conservatives are suffering.

>portugal
>literally a shithole full of brown fruit pickers the size of my city.

really made me not care, at all.

As long as ya'll understand that Canada is more conservative than anywhere in Europe (bar Hungary) and one of the whitest countries in the world.

Justin is a reaction to nearly 15 years of Conservative leadership (Martin was pretty much a Con). He's going to lose in the next election to Bernier. It won't be close

The liberals lost 26% of the voters, they only had around 32%, they are so fucked.

>leaftard don't you have some dick to suck?

Jean, tu te calmes petit connard...

youtu.be/WU2mLPW_4OA

This in a nutshell. Trudeau won not on his policies, but because we were sick of Harper. That is how canuck politics work - we don't elect parties, we throw the previous fuckers out of power.
Trudeau will be thrown out of power in 2019. I expect, for better or worse, the conservatives to take power once again for the simple reason that a lot of us who voted liberal this time are sick of modern liberal bullshit. When the choice is either the NDP or the conservatives....well, as shit a choice as it is, it's conservative all the way.

Oh boy

Build a North wall and leave Canada to it's fate

not all immigrants are from muslim or nigger countries, most of them are europeans unlike your cuck country where muslims are paid to fuck with your women thanks to your pm trudeau the cuck lord

>Well, you aren't europe anymore...
Oh the edge.

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxJz9oOMg

you should rename your country to cuckistan

Canada is cancerous because there's an entire generation with no future.

We have no major industries, we have a shit economy and nobody will ever own a house.

>go to Canada
>go to a bar outside the city
>talk about how great trudeua is and how we need more refugees/immigrants
>get your shit kicked in

How do you find time to post in between seeing your country go to shit and watching achmed fuck your wife and daughter?

this is your prime minister

the hate for harper was unfounded, IMO. he didn't do anything particularly good but he wasn't actively repeatedly fucking up like trudeau and martin

everyone here in saskatchewan that didn't vote conservative gravely regrets their decision, and i have been shitting out "i told you so"s for so long now it's becoming painful

>one of the whitest countries in the world.

What Canada do you live in? We're the second least white white country after America.

One of my biggest issues lies in education. We need a massive overhaul towards internet/software based industries. It's one of the only areas we can compete internationally.

Right now we have the best resource & banking industry in the world. There needs to be another industry that can scale with unlimited opportunities. Engineer/manufacturing/hardware/construction/etc are industries we have no chance in.

Subsidizing a $80k bachelors degree in sociology for half a million D+ students is a model that can't be brought into the future. It's killing us.

yeah sure, yours is going perfect

>you should rename your country to cuckistan

Tabarnak...le sarcasme 11/10...

youtu.be/1Pnc7h0rN5w

How is Sask? Been meaning to ditch BC and Alberta is fucked.

Check our demographics.

I'd say a bigger issue is our environmentalism bullshit. Over half our country is forests and yet our logging industry is barrel bottom. How can that be?

We have so many resources and we do nothing.

>Harper
>aka mr "most immigrants ever"
>greatly expanded temp foreign workers

globalnews.ca/news/2187517/toronto-city-councillor-says-muslim-only-subsidized-housing-is-acceptable/

Good on Global for having comments not closed.

see

>Check our demographics.

OK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadian

That's less than all of Europe and Australia

Holy shit, what the fuck happened in the 70's and 80's?

Pierre Elliot Trudeau adopted multiculturalism as an official policy

Trudeau.

Nothing wrong with Canada. They've always been the example that the US should strive to emulate. They're also multicultural, except they don't have widespread racial tensions and violence. You never hear about major gang violence in their biggest cities; Toronto doesn't experience terror attacks. They're a clean, nice, safe country that other Western countries, including the US, can learn a lot from.

Canada is proof that not only can Liberalism and tolerance work, it's ideal. You just have to fully embrace it.

HAHAHA ITT BUTTHURT YUROPS

>They're also multicultural, except they don't have widespread racial tensions and violence.
kek.

That's a fact. Comparing multicultural urban centers in the US to those in Canada in these areas is like night and day.

By the way, Muhammad "the prophet of Islam", is a goat fucker.

We don't have gang violence, true. Mostly because we limit our nigger intake.

But cities are tense as fuck over racial matters.

Cuck Sr

>We don't have gang violence, true.

False.

There's neighbourhoods in Toronto where white people can't go, even in daylight.

We just have more controlled immigration that a lot of nations, even know which Justin open-border shit it's a relatively slow trickle-in in comparison to what Europe has been doing.

we're still dealing with shit, and are on the edge of being completely cucked but it's happening at a much slower rate, at least for now.

>We have so many resources and we do nothing.
Maybe we are playing it smart and waiting for every other country to use all theirs. Just like when you got some dope you can wait for a drought and make even more off it. I hope thats all this environmentalist shit is.

EU deserves to fall.

>Canada is proof that not only can Liberalism and tolerance work, it's ideal. You just have to fully embrace it.

Both sides have to embrace it.

Canadians have, their guests have not.

Witnessed. The answer is pic relate.

Trudeau is fixing himself. He's pissed off normies way more then I thought he would for reasons I don't even understand yet. Getting the proverbial cold shoulder from lefty university kids.

If he doesn't make good on the weed he's fucked. If a conservative makes good on the weed he's double fucked.

I know grown men who voted for the first time in their lives. Not for Trudeau. For weed.
The couple I've talked to since regret their decision I wouldn't be surprised to see them go out and vote against him.

>They're also multicultural, except they don't have widespread racial tensions and violence. You never hear about major gang violence in their biggest cities

What Canada are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

youtube.com/watch?v=JmSh9jQBA1o

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ_kgFcFGy8

youtube.com/watch?v=xHbSbtzPXtU

>Toronto
That city needs to be walled offed

By electing a truly virile prime minister, obviously!

The New Democratic Party

Two Frenchmen battling over who is the bigger Cuck surrender monkey.

Please nuke us

I don't really regard Trudeau as a cuck. For me, a cuck is someone who meekly follows the multiculturalist agenda. Trudeau is trying to break down your doors and smash you in the face with it, all while looking damn fly.

Put it this way. All those college liberal girls who shit all over liberal cuck guys would drop down to their knees to suck this guy's cock.

>Good on Global for having comments not closed.

Global is the baddest of the good goys.

They'll be the first major broadcaster to flip narratives when they realize Canadians are sick of this type of shit.

CBC will be the last.

Anglos niggers living in Sask and the Maritimes detected...

A cuck is someone who has trouble getting female sexual attention. That's not Trudeau.

>country of 300 million vs country of less then 40 million
Yeah, the population density tends to exacerbate things. Those areas in Toronto and Vancouver etc. are literally enclaves filled with migrants who do it to each other for the most part. There's stabbing and more shootings happening every year. We are well on our way to becoming a exactly what the leftists want. I mean the most popular CPC candidate on Sup Forums is an ex-separatist from Quebec, I just hope he's the real deal and wins.

nuke toronto, nuke toronto, nuke toronto.

Spare oshawa.

Mississauga here, bud.

I've spent plenty of time in Toronto.

All those videos are from Montreal except the last one

>Two Frenchmen battling over who is the bigger Cuck surrender monkey.

Like i always say to Muricans, go overdose on heroin, Bubba...

>Put it this way. All those college liberal girls who shit all over liberal cuck guys would drop down to their knees to suck this guy's cock.

yeah it'd be a damn shame if we lost all those abandoned factories.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BdkpvGF3qs

It be a shame to lose actual white, fellow Canadians, couldn't give a fuck if the local economy is bad.

>Mississauga

Look like a lovely place, James...

youtu.be/OyJwVhHYAkg

I'm a small town BCer.

Even small towns are being bought out. Many of the farms around here are now owned by pakis.

How bout the US just take over North America already?

>Many of the farms around here are now owned by pakis.

Lel what, it's not just only Chinks buying everything?

meme war

>wanting to be in the same country as niggeropolis
Nope, they buy urban. It's the pakis and poos that buy up rural estate.

Not nearly as lovely as Genie.

>How bout the US just take over North America already?

Nah, were good, Bubba...

youtu.be/1SZPbb5pFkk

Lots of PoC calling out white people in the comments of that video

Real.

Kill all french canadians

Hon hon...

youtu.be/UShrn519uoA

>fix
Just let it all burn... In fact, the FIRE IS STILL RISING

>CANADA IS STILL ON FIRE

globalnews.ca/news/3137099/the-beast-is-still-burning-east-of-fort-mcmurray/

>"As of January 2017, the Fort McMurray wildfire is still considered an “active fire” by officials in Alberta that may not be out for months, despite the cold weather and snow that’s swept through the region."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire

>On May 1, 2016, a wildfire began southwest of Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. On May 3, it swept through the community, forcing the largest wildfire evacuation in Alberta's history. Personnel from the Canadian military, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, as well as firefighting forces from Alberta, other Canadian provincial agencies, and South Africa responded to the wildfire.

It is the costliest disaster in Canadian history.

>The fire spread across approximately 590,000 hectares (1,500,000 acres) before it was declared to be under control on July 5, 2016. It continues to smoulder, and may not be fully extinguished until the spring of 2017.

Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.

>South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May. The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.

>take over
Our culture pretty much dominates the entire continent.

>Kill all french canadians

Bonne chance avec ca, Bubba Dean...

youtu.be/F7cJ7nXIPO0

it exists

>We are liberal

not really a problem. The most successful countries in the world are liberal

>We have lots of muslim problems

No we don't. We've only had 1 muslim attack in recent memory.

>The whites are being oppressed

No, we aren't. We make up 90% of the population. We aren't oppressing ourselves.

>The conservatives are suffering.

Because they're cuckservatives who let big corporations exploit us while we get paid peanuts.

Isn't Montreal cuck central, though?

>all these countries with 5%-10% mudslime populations and 5%+ fags complaining about Canada

you are being overtaken by chinese

enjoy your impossible to afford housing

Canada was fine until that nigger Pierre Trudeau got his hands on her. Now it's a joke. Multiculturalism is literally ENSHRINED in their Constitution. No other white nation has that (dis)honour. Not even Swedistan.

At least Maritime Canada has avoided the chink and poo hordes.

>implying it won't fix itself with time and immigration

So is Straya, though.

And you're being outbred by niggers and spics.

>Isn't Montreal cuck central

Bah, a lot of braindead leftists, yes...but our eternal hate of the anglo world and everything that come with it is gonna save us...
Plus, people in Québec hate mudslimes and kikes more than anyone else in Canada...

>replying to The artist formerly known as Mr. Westmount

Don't ever bother doing this again. I know Sup Forums is known for unbearable amounts of autism but this guy here really takes the cake. He'll speak in a weird ass French English word pattern while posting some of the most obscure and random anecdotal videos trying to prove anyone but French Canadians are trash.

He is unbelievably autistic, I've never seen anything like it. You can win arguments against him, it's super easy, but he'll simply keep replying with his ''James'' and ''Bubba'' buzzwords. He's raised the bar in terms of autism on this site.