No comment

no comment

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/28/sweden-male-violence-women-university/
regeringen.se/pressmeddelanden/2017/03/kunskap-om-mans-vald-mot-kvinnor-obligatoriskt-i-jurist--och-lakarutbildningarna/
registrar.iastate.edu/students/div-ip-guide/usdiversity-courses
umass.edu/gened/teachingAdvising/teachingGenEdCourse/diversity.html
thelocal.se/20051214/2683
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweden WTF?!?! Are you in free fall. Will there BE a Sweden by the end of the year. Jumping Jimmines!

They should also make it compulsory to learn about women's violence toward new born babies then if they're going to generalise to that extent.

Men commit a majority of violence against women. You can't refute this.

swe den yes

Majority of child abuse is done by women
Teach women not to abuse helpless babies

Sweden has to be a fucking social experiment to see how much a population will take at this point.

This is getting more insane than the FLORIDA MAN headlines.

>men's violence against women course
>burn the coal pay the toll

I haven't cared what happens to Sweden for years anymore. I don't know why they have need for these courses now, couple of immigrants beat their wives so they put Sven in a class and ask him when is he going to stop beating women?

A sub group of men, just like there's a sub group of violent women also, and it's not their maleness that causes the violence either, it's their general psychopathy, if anything they should teach about sociopath violence, not 'male' violence.

Why can't we just Crusade Sweden already?

It's not like the feminized cops and military are capable of stopping a massive slaughter by a bunch of neets.

And here i was thinking about going back to school.

Oh yeah? Where is the "Muslim's violence against Non-Muslims" compulsory university course then?"

Who is this course going to help anyway? A violent wife beater, who is somehow in university, is going to walk in and be like "Ooooohhh so smashing my wife's head with a golf club is bad?? Oh my God I had no idea!"

If there even are any men in Sweden beating their girls, it would probably be the immigrants and not the natives.

Industry, Thrift, Investment

You don't need school.

Any real source?

i am so fucking grateful i graduated before the PC infection completely took over the campus
will we had our SJWs they at least kept their bullshit to themselves as they knew nobody would take them serious

Link faggot (archived pls)

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/28/sweden-male-violence-women-university/

regeringen.se/pressmeddelanden/2017/03/kunskap-om-mans-vald-mot-kvinnor-obligatoriskt-i-jurist--och-lakarutbildningarna/

Do you not want poor minorities to kill their babies?

Thanks Pekka for your post on the Yes Sweden problem. /no-sarcasm

One question: shouldn't you be drunk at the moment? /no-sarcasm

Muslim violence against non-muslims is mostly men hurting other men and women. Random hijab lady on the street isn't hurting you one bit.

I have work tomorrow, don't need a hangover

Nuke when?

Tbh it's relevant for the docs and lawyers. Should probably rename it domestic violence as men also suffer from it.

There is nothing more infuriating than Sweden's official propaganda website

>I have the intelligence of a wet sponge

Yeah but its Sweden so they don't acknowledging men suffering from anything.

Neither is the average Swedish man, you dolt.

you may hate Islam, but muslims will do a good job to take care of this problem once they take over.

The Universe has a way to stabilize things.

>men suffer from it
what misogynistic lies! only wymyns can suffer from it! APOLOGIZE

What are you stupid? I want the liberal insanity to end, not for women to be punished and enslaved

Liberalism is bad, but Islam is pure evil

Unironically this. In a perverse kind of way, Islam may end up being the thing that "cures" Sweden, for lack of a better term.

That's what a Swedish person would say.

>not for women to be punished and enslaved
cuck

>A better solution to bias against men, is to bring Sharia, so both men and women can be equally killed and enslaved unless they submit to Islam

I bet you're a Muslim, and the other guy too. If not, congratulations for being stupid.

This is very Islamophobic

Why don't they kick out all the darkies and then men's violence against women won't be such a big fucking problem.

Plot Twist: It's an instructional course

Nope. I hate Islam as much as the next person. But sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. As Muslim numbers grow, Swedish leftists will be FORCED to open their eyes, whether they want to or not.

That's like saying you want to cure cancer by shooting all the patients in the head

It makes no sense...

I don't see a reason for women to be enslaved. We had it with niggers and now they are equal, if you do it to women they'll rise up even higher than the current "equality" they have and THEN you will be actually cucked.

Is that what you wish for your grandson, to be more of a cuck than your imagination can comprehend now?

be a good goy and kill yourself.

Sweden is like a vault from Fallout

What's the Swedish equivalent of the name Gerry?

>aging population
>people won't fuck
>influence swedish politicians
>make sweden a shithole
>young swedes flee to denmark
>problem solved
it's all a part of the plan lads

If there will ever be a universal maximum level for cuckedness Sweden will still surpass it.

>in free fall

that was 2 years ago, maybe. Sweden is an enemy, plain and simple. Salvaion is gone.

There is no present continuous when it comes to sweedn downfall

That will be a sight to see when the muslims have to go through it...free university and all, I am sure.

>sweden
it's pic related

>problem solved
>>young swedes flee to denmark
Then they get into your government and start that shit up all over again ...in spite of your best intentions. Just don't do it.

>Including Phil Harman

He was killed by Andy Dick, not his wife. You fucking know this.

SWEDEN YES

Don't you think they'll learn by then not to repeat their past's mistakes?

wat? they want men to use violence against women in universities?

Babies are more likely to be killed by their own mother than by another man, predator, disease, accident, or any other cause.
We should teach women not to kill babies.

>implying rapefugees go to university
Aren't all the native males already weak, beta cucks? kinda looks like they're beating a dead horse at this point.

Isn't that why we come here, to make fun of people who don't learn from history's mistakes?
>learn
There are too many sheep easily swayed by Left Leaning shepherds, being coerced to believe thats the right thing to do. They don't want to be bad people user, so they follow the herd. Individuals can learn this and there will be some... but not enough.

That's when you identify as genderfluid and sue the Swedish government for not making your oppression known.

Then what solution would you advice? A strong right wing to keep the sheep behind? I don't think such a solution would hold for long, because it would start to go full degenerate at some point, as well as getting criticized from a left-wing media (that appears to be left-wing no matter what country it is in) and then losing the support of a good amount of sheep.

Sweden is every SJW's wet dream come true. I can't understand how a country like this can exists. Just how cucked swedes are?

just let them die. and have the fate of sweden serve as a warning to the rest of the world.

Unfortunetly the only way for the liberal insanity to end is for women to be punished and enslaved. Not even joking around it's a tough pill to swallow.

It is the very loud minority which is being feminist, the rest are either in a stance of not giving a fuck or at a stance of hoping for things to be better for them, but not in a sense that its bad not, more in a sense of getting a bonus at work for example.

If you enslave all, what would you gain from it?
You should try to either prove feminism and the rest of those equality-based agendas wrong, and one way of doing it is letting it fail by its own hands, as it can be in the case of Sweden, or you can try to fail it by force, but that just means it may try to rise again because it didn't see itself fail because it is bad, but because people went against it.

Yeah, they write to aggressive and fart to oppresive you shitlord.

I can see it already

>teacher: and here you can see the statistics illustrating the horrific rates of serial violence against women

>student: what percentage of that violence is committed by refugees?

>teacher: OMFG YOU EVIL RACIST WHITE MALE %&$!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THOSE INNOCENT BROWN PEOPLE ARE DETRIMENTAL TO OUR SOCIETY! PRINCIPAL! WE GOT ANOTHER WRONGTHINKER HERE! YOU'RE GONNA PAY YOU EVIL LITTLE SHITLORD! FUCK YOUNFFUUUUUUUUU REEEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEEEEE! HELP I'M BEING MIND RAPED BY A WHITE MALE! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Traditional women in the western world weren't enslaved. Men didn't physically keep them in the home under threat. It was understood that women were more fragile and precious so they were something to be protected, kept away from the harsh world.

They just need to be kept away from the leftist Jew media, have strong men in their lives, and do what comes natural to their biology which is raising a family.

>REEEE MEN ARE YOUR ENEMY YOU NEED A CAREER WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE IN YOUR 40'S TO HAVE CHILDREN

I'm beginning to think feminism may be even more harmful to white people than Islam

One off buddy.

That would imply that men are allowed to study at this point

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Do you think they will focus on white mens violence?

Is there any other violence ?

Decades of eugenics - aka forced sterilization

>dude it's only a SMALL MINORITY of men who are violent. Don't demonise the entire group!

>ALL MUSLIMS are terrorists that must be barred from entering the country. Fuck Islam!

Alt right logic

to be fair they do have a crime explosion

until you question their dogma, you are.

I was expelled for questioning the validity of compatibility of Islam and feminism and charged with 'threatening the faculty'.

this happened at a community college

fuck this world

How is this any different from the compulsory classes you and the US have to take?

Please Sweden fall already, you are to make the rest of Europe wake up and realise what cultural marxism leads to

Must be fun being Jewish

>oy vey goldberg, look what we got the goyim to do today

WTF are you talking about? We aren't forced to take this SJW shit even at our most liberal universities.

>compulsory classes you and the US have to take?
idk about the U.S., but there was no mandatory diversity training classes in any of the unis i went to.

I find it hilariously stupid how they ignore ex muslim (not implying you are) when they warn the west from the danger that islam is to our way of life.

Well and kicking you out for threatening them, not much to say. It's like they dont want to realise that islam and progressivism is totally at odds with each other.

>solution
Sadly, I cannot offer a way to heal the wound, only to slow it. A fresh injection of liberals in Denmark, from what user's purposes seem to be breeding, would only beget a liberal society lead by the swedes telling the danes that they are bad people. That is definitely not what user needs. The only conceivable solution would be to stem the surge of refugees. Fix their country and infrastructure, make them go back...but that will lead to another willful destruction of their countries due to the inherent violence in that region. Then the logistics of pushing that "return to sender" agenda the through sweden or any other liberal government will just kill that off. A heavy-duty amount of social engineering would be needed to make any of this a possibility more than just a theory. The Arab spring removed a lot of dictators who actually held a firm grasp over their respective territories. I am not condoning their methods, but they were effective.

Is this gender studies? 99% of universities require it in EU.

Fine with it but they must also institute a compulsory "NIGGER'S VIOLENCE AGAINST ACTUAL HUMAN'S" course. And it has to be called that.

when i read such comparisons i hope men would really start raping more women and condone raping collectively.

at least the leftists would then have reason for their rabid campaigns against men.

It's going to backfire when all the students write papers about rapefugees

no one says that they're all terrorists.

however, they are all proselytizing, backwards, pedo-worshipping fanatics who see it as their duty to kill or convert infidels into their moon-cult.

this makes them anathema to Western values and therefore they have no place in our nations.

Sure thing.
registrar.iastate.edu/students/div-ip-guide/usdiversity-courses
umass.edu/gened/teachingAdvising/teachingGenEdCourse/diversity.html

Admittedly I might have been wrong about the fucking leafs though

>regeringen.se
Oh wow it's for real, fuck this shit I'm moving to 'murica

Its annoying that #NotAllMen is not allowed to exist but #NotAllMuslims can

I don't know a single wife beater or rapist.

or maybe, you know, denmark?

>Admittedly I might have been wrong about the fucking leafs though
Shit happens. That being said, with the way things are going here it's hardly the time to gloat about this. Canada is sort of similar to the US in that each province/State sort of establishes its own educational curriculum - which is why in Ontario, for instance, there was a controversy because the lesbo commie PM instituted mandatory sex ed class in grade school which features gay anal sex etc, while in other provinces that's not the case. Similar thing is US probably

Meanwhile they ban criticism of migrant crime/violence (even though it's by far the biggest problem), and when migrants get arrested, they barely even get punished.

Sweden is irredeemably cucked. This is just another scheme to castrate and disempower Swedish men, preventing them from fixing their society and making them too emasculated and fucked up to fight back against the Migrant invasion and Islam. Goodbye Swedes.

>25% of crime in Sweden was committed by immigrants, and 20% more was committed by children of immigrants.
thelocal.se/20051214/2683

>85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants.
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

I live in liberal Connecticut and the University I go to doesn't require any diversity courses.

I don't understand why people aren't calling for her public execution. There'd be SOME protest if a politician said that in Leafistan, r-right?

Shut up islamophobe, feminism is a human right.

And i thought we already had that in both mandatory social studies and for some reason Swedish(as a subject)

What kind of fucked up school did you go to.

Cool gender equality 2bh

There was a point in time where when a men, or an entire population was pushed against the wall they'd start pushing back.. but now I'm scared we won't even remember how.