Should western nations listen to classical?

after removing degenerate arts and music, what should prevail? classical? looking for a beginner redpilled playlist to clear my mind from modern bullshit music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzerJmdStq8
youtube.com/watch?v=l6kqu2mk-Kw
youtu.be/vSZ78KaaAyo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu77Vtja30c
youtu.be/3Ug2Og6j4ag
youtu.be/J_baDF-zJkg
youtu.be/jdLzLqcdMa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen to Burzum.

I agree with pic related. Dub is closest probably to metal. People shouldn't be fucking grinding to hard dub. Should be jumping and getting crazy. Feels good man.

That said metal is probably as close as you can get in the modern age to classical.

hatecore, classical and stuff like frank sinatra

>listen to burzum
>become fan
>varg advises to become survivalist instead of focusing on music

feels good

John Lennon ftw

Yes because I'm in school for classical piano and I don't want to live with my rich parents forever

WTC is a good place to start. Study the fugues for contrapuntal insight. Learning to play a fugue is also a great way to get into piano if you want to play

here is a jew playing
youtube.com/watch?v=OzerJmdStq8

>removing degenerate arts and music
What are you, some kinda fascist?

youtube.com/watch?v=l6kqu2mk-Kw

Just for you, OP.

youtu.be/vSZ78KaaAyo

Aliens just bomb this planet . I'm really fed up with everything , degeneration worship of luciferian ideologies (which people don't know about but thus living that life they are indeed chose that evil side)
These ignorant normies
And everything in general too much to list here

The planets suite by holst is beautiful.

Jupiter:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu77Vtja30c

Filosofem was great, but most of Burzum's catalog is shit

A truly cultured man listens to classical among many other genres.

All music can be redpilled, it is the message of the music that is either degenerate or not.

Jews used rap, especially gangsta rap, to niggerify the blacks in America. They used punk music to niggerify white edgy teens and young men.

Music is a series of notes on a piece of paper, or written on someone's heart. The lyrics are an expression of the message of the music.

Rap's beat could be put to pro-white anti-jew lyrics and people would like it. Unfortunately, this genre of music is used to promote degeneracy, in 99.999999999% of cases.

The trick is to out-jew the jew, which some people are doing. Take a jewified genre, and start making right-wing lyrics with the score. Jews and shills are always trying to use media as a propaganda tool, turn it against them.

I listen to Joseph Haydn every day. He's composed 106 symphonies. All are good.

youtu.be/3Ug2Og6j4ag
youtu.be/J_baDF-zJkg
youtu.be/jdLzLqcdMa0

before coming to Sup Forums I posted on Sup Forums, and my main criteria were musical originality and that they meant what they said. I'd pared my music library down to James Brown and Minutemen, with a little trad/world music on top.

that's when I finally opened up to classical music (string quartets mostly), and some S. Asian classical

>listening to music

How can you call your self redpilled?
Listening to music is literally a waste of time. You couls be listening to audiobooks or podcasts or radio shows during that time and expanding your intelligence.

I like listening to Beethoven, Chopin, Lizst and Albonini every now and then to take a break from everything else

>change the culture
>music changes along with it

>force change into music to affect societal change
>counter-culture forms, adherents become hardened to attempted societal change

There's rap about overcoming hardship and working hard just like there's rap about 'bootybooty make wedlock babies'. Country, metal, rock, basically any genre of music worth a shit has degenerate examples as well as uplifting music. Attempting to affect societal change by blanket banning genre(s) of music will just make the actual societal change you are trying to push for that much more resisted.

never forget

>That said metal is probably as close as you can get in the modern age to classical.
I like metal and grew up on it but kill yourself