LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/03/29/did-former-obama-aide-evelyn-farkas-just-admit-that-trumps-staff-was-spied-on/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
breitbart.com/video/2017/03/24/louise-mensch-america-first-is-a-nazi-slogan-being-pushed-by-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why have you posted a picture of sid the sloth?

Literally who?

>I dun goofed.

I know it's only like 3:30 in CDT but is anyone else getting tired?

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/03/29/did-former-obama-aide-evelyn-farkas-just-admit-that-trumps-staff-was-spied-on/

Yeah, I'm so bloody tired, I need a nap, I'm so sleepy, I am so tired and need to sleep right now.

Evelyn Fuckass

These poor souls, you guys need more red pills

>g.. guys I can fix this

You are so tired, so sleepy, we all need to go to sleep right now, we are so very tired and we need to sleep right now.

I'm so sleepy that I can't even read your image..
whoa, I'm beat...

>That's why you have the leaking

Evelyn ButtFuck?

All over the radio right now how she admitted on MJ on how Obama spied on Trump.

ayyy lmao

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FAKE NEWS. All she did was confirm that the Obama admin was worried Trump admin would come in and destroy Russia related evidence so they did their best to collect and preserve it.

How is there any wrongdoing here?

wow OP that was mean of you to photoshop her eyes that far apart

Here some more!

Damn, I'm too tired to pick up my paycheque... (Where do I get it anyway?)

She looks suicidal...

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Here's how faggot

>"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open, and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia. So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to the Hill...That’s why you have the leaking."

is this 3d chess?

not quite 4d but trying to do the same thing

>don't kill me obongo

What's wrong with this? You guys were all for leakers when wikileaks was publishing Hillary's e-mails.

Stop trying to hide the fact that Russia meddled in our election just because it's not flattering for Trump.

I don't know who this is, but I'd have no issue benising this ugly cunt tbbqh lads

Hilldawgs leaks weren't a national security issue. Aside from that wikileaks didn't go on tv and basically name the leakers.

Donald Trump is President. You lost.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Yes we were, doesn't make leaking legal though. So those people are fucked

This tranny spook basically admitted on air that obongo spied on trump.

Don't they spy on everyone?

>When you realize the consequences will never be the same
How long till she's found shot in the back of the head 3 times in an apparent suicide?

>fact
>Russia meddled

Objection.

Assuming a fact not in evidence

how did russia meddle in our election, specifically? when did they do it? what do they gain from trump being in office as opposed to clinton who they've done business with before? why would putin, a strong social conservative and enemy to the american people, want america to be run by a conservative if he thinks that is a good way to keep a people strong?

>Tfw nofap and probably wood

Of course we spied on Trump and gave everyone on our mailing lists all the info we had. Good thing he has no chance of winning so we wont get in trouble.

Hes been in office 2 months.

Oh... Fuck

>interference from a foreign power to undermine our democracy
>not a national security issue

Sure thing Kremlin shill.

Someone post that
>Trump usually ends up right in these sort of things
Tweet

Can I get a quick rundown?

Keep in mind these are the people that think
>America first is a racist Nazi slogan pushed by Russia

breitbart.com/video/2017/03/24/louise-mensch-america-first-is-a-nazi-slogan-being-pushed-by-russia/

>>interference from a foreign power to undermine our democracy
proof?

I tried to submit this video on /r/politics but it's not showing up under new submissions.

Why does a section labeled "politics" filter what is allowed to be posted?

By this stupid logic, NBC "meddled" the election when they dropped the pussy tape.

Also, the people reporting on this are retarded. She literally implies in her last statement that the leaks happened because of their efforts. Yet everyone is focusing on the fact everyone already knows.

>implying it was Russia

How's that evidence coming along? You're still avoiding the larger piece to this, the dumb cunt went on national tv and named the leakers.

Russia wanted Trump to avoid WW3 with Hillary and her Saudi pipeline through Syria.

What the loser dems are doing is conflating the leaks of Pudesta, DNC and Clinton Emails with the baseless narrative these came via Russian hacking and that Trump somehow colluded with Russia in that enterprise.

They never deny the veracity and authenticity oft he leaked docs and provide not even the fainted whiff of any proof Russia was at any stage involved in any way with these leaks.

your post Evelyn Farkas Admits She Helped Spy On Trump For Obama has been removed because the Youtube channel is not on our whitelist. To submit to our whitelist, please view this link, which will allow you to submit submit a URL for consideration. If this was in error, please message the moderators. Note: we will not be whitelisting channels that do not adhere to our rules. Channels that will absolutely not be considered include personal blogs, satirical or entertainment based channels, non-reputable / notable channels and blatant spam. Do not submit a channel for whitelisting that has rule-breaking content.

They used botnets and RT to push pro-Trump/anti-Hillary propaganda. There was a press conference by the leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee (one Republican, one Democrat) about it this morning. They did throughout the campaign but primarily after the conventions.

They thought Trump would promote policies that favor Russia, like reducing US funding for NATO and appoint Rex Tillerson (personally award Russian Order of Friendship medal by Putin) as Sec of State.

do they assert this is somehow an act of war?

How stupid can this broad be? I mean, this was full retard.

You mean they put out fake news to go against our own fake news? And people are too stupid to tell the difference so the election was influenced?

>he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job.

Obongos favorite hobby is spying but not after the Hammer is mainstream

she is fucked fucked fucked

Was wondering this as well.

Poor liberals

they just CAN'T stop fucking themselves over....

WOMEN

NOT.EVEN.ONCE.

>accuse your opponent of what you are doing so they don't have the opportunity to accuse you first

modus operandi of the dnc

They literally are constantly doing this. It's not "hacking the election", it's soft power. US does it more than anyone, and of course Israel...

Share blue etc shill our own population and also promote Chinese interests.

DOesn't mean she knows for certain just assuming because other people said this. NOT PROOF. Holy hsit we need to stop the investigation now if the the FTC and FBI finds out how we worked with NSA and third party contracts to false flag as russian shills we are getting fucked to prison.

>Muh botnets.

No evidence out there of this, other than vague aspersions by intelligence agencies (the same ones illegally spying on Trump). Even if they did, it's not illegal - and if it were, the Democratic party would be in a lot more of a bind than Trump.

>RT!

Yes, a Russia owned news agency had different opinions than the liberal American mainstream news. Obviously they are in need of nuking.

Fact is, through multiple hacks, none of which have been shown to be from Russia, some truth came out about Clinton and her associates. Turns out the truth wasn't pleasant. You can point the fingers at others all you like, but it doesn't change the fact that she's a miserable and evil creature who treats the US Code as a to-do list.

And now, we're going to throw Obama in prison. Maybe we'll get Brock and all his little pedo-minions while we're at it.

Stupid or arrogant knowing there wouldn't be consequences? Her comments were from March 2nd and this is the first we're hearing about it. Fake news isn't just made up stories, it's also the stories they suppress.

Remember the Pedestal e-mails
>we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.

Could giving debate questions to a candidate ahead of time be considered "hacking the election"?

That's not what happened OP! The NSA and CIA were spying on the Kremlin as usual, then one day the Trump Team Mensa Society thought they could get away with calling the Kremlin to collude with Putin and nobody would ever know.

I can't believe Sup Forums fell for The Trump Con.

They want to plant a seed that Trump was involved with the Russians to distract from the real crime, spying on a political opponent.

Stop it! Obama would never use a 3 letter agency for political purposes.

bout to bust a big nut to this ugly bitch

Those eyes, those lips... Jew?

Hannity is all over this story. Seems to think it's time for her to lawyer up. Perhaps he's correct.

SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN

tldr?

Please explain said interference. I'll wait.

So far only KGB righty nigger shills are reporting so far

Why do you shills make posts about being sleepy and tired? Are you all on drugs?

Quick rundown: Norway wins more Winter Olympics gold medals per capita than Sweden.

don't you people ever get tired of making up shit. She took money from the Chinese, that is why she is arrested.

You've been posting this word for word. If there was was collusion they would have found it from the spying you dumb cunt. Literally the stupidest refutal I've seen yet.

Yeah

you take that back

they think were as deeply MK'd as their normal robot underlings/themselves etc
check it out

>Get some rest, log-off Sup Forums for a little while and have a good, productive sleep. Remember how good it feels to sleep and stretch out? Yes you do. Get some rest, I am so sorry but I am going to sleep now.

>Guys I dug through all of this and unfortunately found nothing.
I'm pretty tired anyway. Getting real sleepy looking for nothing.

>Please gentlemen don't read this go to sleep.

>I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

etc

Where did that come from

>the same flawed argument for months now

Put a gun in your mouth.

America hates niggers and spics.

People don't believe we hate niggers and spics.

Must be Russian conspiracy.

How is that even meddling? It's just press. Or are you libcucks finally admitting that all the press of any country does is produce propaganda?

Trump has been under investigation since 2016. They already said it was an incidental collection of information, e.g. he likely contacted someone who was being investigated or was legally investigable.

>if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

Right, exactly. If you knew the FBI was tapping a contact's phone you would probably stop talking to that contact or be way more conscious about what you were saying. Trump was talking to bad hombres and got caught.

What are you talking about! That just shows how Hillary prepares for anything!

>Stop trying to hide the fact that Russia meddled in our election just because it's not flattering for Trump.

Hey, did you see that John "Molesta" Podesta got $35 million from a source directly funded by the Kremlin while he was advising Obama and Hillary? And failed to report it?

I see it all the time but it seems like a joke to me. They are so inept and bad at shilling I can hardly believe they're backed by billions of dollars.

tl;dr: Jewish lies

What the Jews don't know is that the same tactics in that pic is the same thing being used against them and their useful idiots (to turn said idiots against them). If Jews weren't so far up their asses, they'd notice.

Wrong thread dumbass! This one hasn't been arrested yet. She just self-incriminated. They are working you shills too hard, maybe you should logoff Sup Forums and get some sleep?

Under investigation based on no evidence, which is illegal. Deeply illegal if done in certain ways for certain purposes. Also, nobody has said there is any evidence of wrongdoing. In fact, they all say just the opposite.

shes kind of hot

she put this out there on purpose because shes an american patriot

every feature on her face is to big for her head

>“There has never been any man or woman more qualified for this office than Hillary Clinton,” Obama said.

Some of them are actual shitposters, but the majority are likely as you say

i made it

What exactly did she say wrong, she said they were gathering intelligence on russia, is this news?