i.imgur.com/2K40onr.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Mar29
>RU Deputy FM:Peace talks will continue until Syria has territorial integrity
>Turkey:Euphrates Shield operation successfully completed
>N Hama:SAA recaptures hiltop in N Suran, secures Qomhana town,jihadist advance within 3km of Hama City
>SAA enters Deir Hafer for the first time after demining entrence
>Deal reached between Qatar, Iran to evacuate 4 besieged Syrian towns
>IS SVBIED has killed 9 soldiers E of Deir Hafer
>Republican Guards liberated several blocks in Jobar suburb
>Latakia bro shelled with grad rockets
>Security zone around Palmyra against ISIS expands
>RUSSIA & IRAN SIGN 16 COOPERATION DOCUMENTS
>Iraqi forces liberate Mosul Stadium
>Yemen reveals new ballistic missile, bombards Saudi Arabia military airport with them
>report: 400+ jihadists returned to UK

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
twitter.com/qalaatalmudiq/status/847184790474440704
youtube.com/watch?v=I7w20p8r6bE
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/847192934713839616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

First to sportly thank turkroaches for thier participation. Good bye!

Twice the /sg/ threads
twice the bread slicing

15:16 GMT
Over 60,000 S. Sudanese enter Sudan in 3 months - UN
More than 60,000 South Sudanese have entered Sudan in the first three months of 2017, the UN refugee agency said on Wednesday, fleeing famine and war in the world’s youngest nation. South Sudan, formed after splitting from the north in 2011, has declared a famine in parts of the country where 100,000 people are said to be facing starvation. The UN refugee agency UNHCR was initially expecting 60,000 South Sudanese refugees to arrive in Sudan in the whole of 2017, but that figure has already been exceeded in the first three months. Aid groups have denounced a “man-made” famine caused by bloodshed in South Sudan where civil war has forced people to flee, disrupted agriculture and cut off aid agencies from some of the worst-hit areas. (AFP)

It's the best while still warm!

bested
when was this taken ?

Palestinians name conditions for peace treaty with Israel – Abbas
Palestinians are ready to conclude a peace treaty with Israel, if the occupation of Palestinian territories ends and two states, including the independent Palestinian one, are established, the Jordanian daily newspaper Al Ghad quoted Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas as saying. The Palestinians are ready to sign a peace treaty and finally solve all problems, “if the Israeli occupation ends and the principle of creating two independent states is implemented,” the Palestinian leader said. There is “no new plan or new initiative to establish peace” between Palestine and Israel, Abbas said, adding that Palestine is committed to the Arab peace plan without any changes, TASS reported.

LEBANON FOR LEBANESE.
MUSLIMS DIE.
ISRAEL IS BASED.

>when you see your shitty OC on sg

Jordan's King Abdullah says two-state solution basis of Middle East peace
Jordan’s King Abdullah said peace would not be attained in the Middle East without the creation of a Palestinian state under a two-state solution that would be the basis of a comprehensive Arab-Israeli peace deal. In a speech at the start of an Arab summit held beside the Dead Sea, King Abdullah said the kingdom’s western neighbor Israel was wrecking the chances of peace by accelerating settlement building in occupied Palestinian territory, Reuters reports. The summit on Wednesday is expected to endorse key Palestinian positions, signaling to US President Donald Trump ahead of White House meetings with the leaders of Egypt and Jordan that a deal on Palestinian statehood must precede any Israeli-Arab normalization, AP said.

Turkey warns Baghdad over plan for Kurdish flag in Kirkuk
Turkey Wednesday voiced its opposition to a vote in the disputed oil-rich Iraqi city of Kirkuk to fly the Kurdish flag over government buildings, warning against “unilateral steps.” Provincial councilors in Kirkuk province voted Tuesday to fly the Kurdish regional flag, a move likely to escalate tension between Baghdad and Ankara. Iraqi Kurds are close to Ankara, but Turkey said it opposed flying the flag because it does not want to encourage any change in the composition of Kirkuk, which is also home to Turkmens. Kirkuk is at the center of a long-running dispute over northern territory that Kurdish authorities want to incorporate into their autonomous region, a move the federal government in Baghdad opposes. (AFP)

It's still quite funny! everybody will be like wtf...

It aint shitty, I looked good at it, you did a nice job on the G and / / lines.. make it real! well done!

German bro made it in ms paint!

>German bro made it in ms paint!
fooled me good job German bro
there is a bread parallel to this
this is better but people seem to be there

>YPG commander Sipan Hemo: We coordinate with both the US and Russia; if need be, we may head to Idlib to eradicate the terror threat, Syria.
Kurds also aim to balkanize Syria but you're forced to work with them because you can't do shit against US politics.

Nice bread.

Two threads.

Whats happening?

one bred is best bred this bread other one is shill bread

stick here. IDF shills are in other thread.
Beware!

bored so i created this webm

that's fine! I updated dev's and stuff, I guess it's up to next baker to use the new info on their next bread! I will go to sleep now! Have a good night lads!

Hey man! Nice OC you made there! I like it a lot!

The kike tried to impersonate you yesterday... said he will bake.. .waited 15 mins on page 10 and nothing... It's sad to be on their end... but whatever floats their boat to feel good about themselves!

Everyone is calling each other bro in this thread, this could be the Turkish bathhouse and brotherly massage edition

I rub your back you rub mine
>bro
?

Disregard sage pls i didn't sage

>Kurds also aim to balkanize Syria but you're forced to work with them because you can't do shit against US politics.
it wont work user kurds are surrounded whit enemy states plus they are land locked
only way they can survive is if they cooperate whit the gov

Grizou, you'll be happy to know that I've seen your Phalanges libanaises flag hung up in quite a few shooting clubs and gun shops here. Mostly in the Western Cape. Only niggers love Mudshits here.

Like this bro's?

>SAGE

twitter.com/qalaatalmudiq/status/847184790474440704

Everybody loves Artillery pieces even when it's on the wrong side

Its not about their autonomy. Its about Russia turning from a "reckless terrorist hunter" into a US dog.

Israel only cares about Israel lad, don't be naive.

it's so beautiful

sorry desu i feel bad pls transfer to north hama punishment battalion

are we going to stick t one thread or nah?

im happy with either, just want to know if im posting in a dead thread or not

>Its about Russia turning from a "reckless terrorist hunter" into a US dog.
if that was the case how come they still support the SAA and Iran

Terrorists presenting destroyed T-55 "regime tank".
Accidently showing their own destroyed T-72 tank aswell.

You can see the top of the white flag if you look closely. Also the tanks heading in opposite directions.

I believe you but I can't figure anything out from those 3 pics

this comfy bread stay hire !

>t. mudshit in Kraut Land
if you have something to tell me, say it to my face Achmed.

good work !
weaponize autism at its best

>Hohol maps still hasnt painted hill of bazam red

Gn

The Kike impersonated me.

Fucking Kike.

Yeah I was baking the movie script so I only popped in every few hours. Didn't notice.

Oh well.

if u like we can do south african 'broo'
how they hanging, broo?

you wanna pick a fight with ME?!

wtf? I hear u were impersonating broo. what's that all about?

>reddit-tier LARPing
wew lad

> Achmed

Kek.

> I s-s-swear I am Lebanese not hasbara IDF

Dont they teach you hasbara shills how Arabs write?

What is taking so goddamn long???

>The SDF are 2 km from IS-held al-Thawrah city (Tabqa), Raqqa, Syria.
The SDF are 2 km from IS-held al-Thawrah city (Tabqa), Raqqa, Syria.
>The SDF are 2 km from IS-held al-Thawrah city (Tabqa), Raqqa, Syria.

it will take time they need to secure the dam first
also isis best are there to defend the city its the key to raqqa

it breaks the rules, but I am going to stay here.

it's /comfy, it has the new ( and there is a better version ( again, it's the last one tonight ) map sequence with our comfy logos. it can be easily updated, blahblah.

and it has all the updates, and it has no shills.

last update to webm tonight attached.

do you remember the ISIS R&D documents we talked about (especially ISIS drone project) few months ago ?
i also told you about a possible advanced drone program with bigger drones and Air-ground and air-air missiles.

some ISIS docs found (if they are confirmed) and published by a journalist a hour ago tend to confirm this rumor i just watched the documentary and read the document published by the journalist.

to sum up:
>name of the project: project Ababeel
>The head of the program is a tunisian engineer.
>the drone could carry more than 20kg explosive charge (actual ISIS drones can only carry 1kg)
>it can be used as a kamikaze drone that crashes on its target
>range: more than 30km
>cost: 5 000$/u
>could be used to "jam" planes/drones (i didn't understand what he meant by this)
>can be used as a diversion/decoy
>can be used for recon

the document was written in Aleppo province by that engineer, to the ISIS' "ministry of the military"

شو رأيك تمص زبرتي يا حيوان فلسطيني؟ تع قرب ّ و تبوّسك زبرتي يا أيري. أيري بالنبي محمد و كل أتباعو
٤:

is heavy af makeup an arab thing or just that particular chick in the webm?

>it has no shills
not so fast I think I smell some

>>could be used to "jam" planes/drones (i didn't understand what he meant by this)

Maybe ram them.
Jets are quite slow on takeoff, helicopters as well and could be taken down with a kamikaze drone.

So Firat Kalkani is over, what happens to al-Bab pocket now?

>pwetty YPJ
>got more?

thanks mr. *****M44

always a good thread with /sg/

its an arab, iranian, asian (Pakistan, India) thing.

i really wonder why they didn't come up with heavier kamikaze drones earlier though. RC planes are easy to build, the components can be ordered for little cost from china, it takes little experience. The step of putting an impact fuze and a few KGs of explosives into them seems to be an easy and obvious one. Now squeezing 30km of range out of them may be more difficult but you don't really need that.

Will Syria become a regional power?

Or another NATO vs Russia duck waiving contest?

is it your flag?

If so, it has now been added to the merchandise.
and will live forever. thanks for the flag ( if it was u ) , it's awesome!

good work !
>i also told you about a possible advanced drone program with bigger drones and Air-ground and air-air missiles.
whit what air to air whit a prop duster drone and no radar kek ?

No, don't be stupid

w2c???

The whole thing took place south east of Kafr Nabudah, near the grain silos (orange circle).
Terrorists used a BMP (?) and a T-72 for their offensive (picture 2). You can see a white flag on the T-72 (red circle, pic 2).
Today they published some fotos, showing destroyed SAA vehicles, but only a T-55 and a BMP.
I noticed another tank (red circle, pic 3), but no seperate picture of it. Thats odd, since itˋt a T-72 & they love to show destroyed tanks.
Then I remembered they used a T-72 for the offensive, so I suspected it could be their tank. When I zoomed in (pic 3) I saw something white above the T-72 (but its mostly hidden by the T-55 cannon).

So i figured out this white dot above the T-55 cannon is the flag shown in picture 2. That means it's inedeed a destroyed militant T-72.

inhabited by turkmen and HOPEFULLY given over the the SAA and not the kurdshits

maybe only the ones we tolerate

anyway, turning namefag off.

my english isn't very good, the best translation would be perturbation/disturbance

there is no date on the document, we don't know when it was written.
however, journalists who spoke about the "bigger armed drones" project said that the guy who spoke about it told that the project is almost finished last summer.
i don't know if it's the same thing or if it's true.

also it's difficult to get the parts when you lost all the syrian-turkish borders.

drones that can carry and fire MANPADS, the plan was found by the iraqi army in Ramadi.

>white man impersonating a nigger
How is this physically possible? Your brown man's paranoia is getting the best of you again.

you can probably do jamming quite easily, but only over a short range. you need battery power for that.

30 km, not a problem, petrol engine and some fuel, slow flight

would require some high end consumer grade electronics. hell you could basically make a fire and forget shortrange slow traveling propellor powered cruise missile for 5k. and u could probably get it to 80km with consumer electronics and civilian radio.

source?

ardupilot, laptop for target selection, hack the landing algo so it ends flight in a dive, 'going home'

youtube.com/watch?v=I7w20p8r6bE

have a comfy night lads

moderate beheaders always surprise me with their stupidity

see you tomorrow

Probably what Pantsirs above Syrianbro caught:
>HTS linked Telegram channel just confirmed launching Grads on Jableh and Hemiem AB

just asking you because that's what i was told.

kikeymaaitjie.

If not, no worries. Thought I would ask.

>THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN SLIP

What did he mean by this Turkanons?

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/847192934713839616

> HTS linked Telegram channel just confirmed launching Grads on Jableh and Hemiem AB
HTS linked Telegram channel just confirmed launching Grads on Jableh and Hemiem AB
> HTS linked Telegram channel just confirmed launching Grads on Jableh and Hemiem AB

This the shit Syria bro was talkin bout an hour ago or so?

>hezbollah continually losing support after JIDF invasion
>btfo by based lebanese phalangist multiple times
>trump will give the go for israel to finally nuke Iran
IMPEACHMENT OF THE NASRALLAH WHEN?

>>hezbollah continually losing support
I stopped reading there. Holy fuck you're just delusional.

FUCKING KEK IM DYING RN IRL

>hezzies losing support
lolno

yeah, but they had tons of cash. If they weren't retarded they ordered chinese drone parts by the containers as long as they were able to

We love our girls, don't we folks?

>America stands with Israel

>Akhmets will never have a taste of the forbidden fruit because small hands nasrallah forbid them to
my sides

T-55 vs T-72 figthing at so close ranges, it's like WWII all over again!!

Fucking Jew under my flag.

Disgusting.

Gas Seapoint now.

God bless this man

but you are the jew SA

>US are swearing in the new Ambassador to israel
>there's more jews in the room than in this thread

not a surprise. you got a pic or link? i didnt think we were swearing in a new (((ambassador))). i thought they stayed in for 100 years till they literally die in office for maximum jewing

>drones that can carry and fire MANPADS, the plan was found by the iraqi army in Ramadi.
yeah to complicated they will need a drone that is big and can be easy to spot on radar. also there is the ensue of the targeting system of a manpad and power distribution and control of the drone this is not a toy drone we are talking about as isis use for there videos !
having plans does not mean it will work yeah
i can see them using as target and recon but anti air yeah no. A drone that way a 100kg will have to have a minimum of 36 kw engine power to take it to 320 km/h or relative take of speeds for drones of that type and at that speeds they are siting ducks (calculation P=Ft*V Ft=Fm*Ct
ct -Thrust-to-weight ratio Fm-force of gravity
P-power Ft-Thrust force )

Ew, no

I dated a jew once but I was young back then.

IIRC he said hes leaving RSA in a while or something to go back to Jewistan or wherever
then nobody will confuse you for him anymore, Deepy

NICE WORK on the webm man. Goddamn all the way from 2013!

I notice the frame at 0:51 (15 october 2015) has a completely different layout and needs to be cut out for sure. In fact it appears to be a map someone hijacked from al-Masdar and put up on Wikipedia..

a frame of 8 july 2016 at 01:38 has some weird ass colours for frontlines, also needs to be removed

These shibags who run our country are trying to get into heaven by being Israel's bitch